ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP ( Old Scheme) - A technical question for ILR Period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ShiningHope
BANNED

WP ( Old Scheme) - A technical question for ILR Period

Post by ShiningHope » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Can I apply for SET (O) Based on 5 years WP, as per below;

1- 58 Months continues employement with current employer and on going start of 2 months waiting for Change of Employement to take effect.

2- Before this employment 60 month ago I was employed by another company and I was on WP visa but left in July 2008.

My question is;

1- Do I have to provide UKBA with my pre-60 months employement record?
2- Will they ask me for two months Change of Employement period when I switched job and was not employed by my current employer?
3- My visa was not curtailed or invalid during this time and I was at all time a legal stayer as my WP was applied within 28 days after leaving my previous job?

The situation is I dont want to give anything about my previous employment for two reaosons;

1- My previous employer didnt like when I left after one year with him and he might create problem for me.
2- I heard when you have more than 1 employement, UKBA tends to not decide same day- means more complications.

My last employer I left was in July 2008 so he does not fall in last 5 years employmenthistory anyway,

Please advise. I really appreciate.
Last edited by ShiningHope on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShiningHope
BANNED

Re: Technical issue about employement period at WP ( Old Sch

Post by ShiningHope » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:01 pm

ShiningHope wrote:Can I apply for SET (O) Based on 5 years WP, as per below;

1- 58 Months continues employement with current employer and on going start of 2 months waiting for Change of Employement to take effect.

2- Before this employment 60 month ago I was employed by another company and I was on WP visa but left in July 2008.

My question is;

1- Do I have to provide UKBA with my pre-60 months employement record?
2- Will they ask me for two months Change of Employement period when I switched job and was not employed by my current employer?
3- My visa was not curtailed or invalid during this time and I was at all time a legal stayer as my WP was applied within 28 days after leaving my previous job?

The situation is I dont want to give anything about my previous employment for two reaosons;

1- My previous employer didnt like when I left after one year with him and he might create problem for me.
2- I heard when you have more than 1 employement, UKBA tends to not decide same day- means more complications.

My last employer I left was in July 2008 so he does not fall in last 5 years employmenthistory anyway,

Please advise. I really appreciate.
I would be very grateful if someone kindly advice.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm

16 min. and already in a hurry!

Be patient.
People will respond if and when they wish.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

ShiningHope
BANNED

Post by ShiningHope » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:47 pm

sushdmehta wrote:16 min. and already in a hurry!

Be patient.
People will respond if and when they wish.
I totally understand its not paid blogs and advices come from all across the board for free. I wish someone give me the advice I need.

I am in real hurry, as you rightly said that.

Thanks in advance.