ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Paragraph 320(7A) automatically trigger 320(B)?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

georgerusz
Newly Registered

Does Paragraph 320(7A) automatically trigger 320(B)?

Post by georgerusz » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Dear all,

I someone is refused under 320(7A) on the basis that they produced a document (British passport) obtained by deception will this automatically trigger the operation of 320(7B) or the subsequent application will be assessed on its own merits?
The reason I am asking is that the wording on the refusal letter is "...any future applications may be refused under paragraph 32(7B)...".
Surely the wording would have been "shall" if an automatic refusal is triggered. At least this is how I read it!

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

George

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.