ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP card middle name missing

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

calbumus
Newly Registered

BRP card middle name missing

Post by calbumus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:26 pm

I received my BRP card today
My name and surname are correct but my middle name is not there as written on my passport., is this a big deal without middle inial or should it be exactly as it is in my passport?

Thanks
M

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 pm

vinny wrote:
Email BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and ask them (within ten working days).

Biometric residence permits wrote:
What must you do when you receive your biometric residence permit?

When you receive your permit, we advise you to make a photocopy of the front and back of it, in case it is lost or stolen. If you want to make another application in the future, you will need to send your permit to the UK Border Agency, so you may want to retain a copy for your records.

You must check your permit carefully when you receive it, to ensure that all the details on it are correct. If you find a mistake, you must email BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk within 10 working days of the date when you received the permit, otherwise you may be charged for a replacement and will need to apply for a replacement permit. In your email you should state:

your full name;
your date of birth;
your nationality;
your passport number;
your biometric residence permit reference number;
your case reference number;
a contact telephone number; and
what exactly is wrong with the permit.
If you do not provide all this information, there may be a delay in answering your query.

You can also send this information by post to:

Freepost RRYX-GLYU-GXHZ,
Returns Unit,
PO Box 163,
Bristol
BS20 1AB
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.