ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 pm

HELLO786 wrote:There are many of us April applicants still waiting, its surprising they have just skipped all the way to May... They dont have a clear cut system i reckon

We phoned gerrys too they were unhelpful.
Suppose we have 2morow guys in shaa Allah and then another week bites the dust :(
If you and everyone else came out of your own little world and bothered to read even a handful of pages from this and the other closed timeline thread you'd understand exactly how they work.

It's because of people like you who don't bother to read but just post for the sake of posting that were the reason the other thread was closed down.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:46 pm

One person's spouse received their successful application and straight after there were about 10 posts quoting her post and congratulating her.

Not the purpose of this thread or this forum, this forum and this thread is for one reason only, to help people by stating facts. You want to chat about the decisions or your "painful" wait use your PMs or use a chat site.

People with genuine questions and comments are getting no replies because of the numerous stupid posts from so many members who type the same drivel each day.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: Waiting Patiently ..........

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

hassan786 wrote:still waiting getting more frustrated its being long time ...
Can't handle the wait? Why marry a foreigner?

You decided to marry a foreigner, you knew there was a wait involved and you knew the potential for that wait to be extended should it be refused, why moan about it now?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

king2be98 wrote:
hassan786 wrote:still waiting getting more frustrated its being long time ...
Can't handle the wait? Why marry a foreigner?

You decided to marry a foreigner, you knew there was a wait involved and you knew the potential for that wait to be extended should it be refused, why moan about it now?
Y r u being so rude 4..

Have some respect for others..
U shud learn some manners.. they dont cost a thing..

How dare u say tht 2 sum1.. if u dnt have anything nice 2 say dnt say anything at all!!

If ur contribution isnt positive dnt add in ur "advice".

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote: Y r u being so rude 4..

How dare u say tht 2 sum1.. if u dnt have anything nice 2 say dnt say anything at all!!

I've not said anything rude to anyone, I've stated the facts, you all knew when you decided or when your families decided the wait and the stress involved, potentially even more. Why start crying now?

I should learn manners? Perhaps you should learn how to communicate properly, using standard English. That too doesn't cost anything.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:44 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote: Y r u being so rude 4..

I've not said anything rude to anyone, I've stated the facts, you all knew when you decided or when your families decided the wait and the stress involved, potentially even more. Why start crying now?
Thats just being blantantly rude! How dare you question someone about who they choose 2 marry.
It has nothing to do with you what they choose 2 post..
Facts and figures are different to what you think and your opinion. Think b4 u post!!

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote: Thats just being blantantly rude! How dare you question someone about who they choose 2 marry.
Facts and figures are different to what you think and your opinion. Think b4 u post!!
I'm not questioning their choice of marriage, they can marry whoever they want, they can marry the Pope for all I care. However it's getting very boring reading the endless posts from people who think their spouse has a divine right to be in the UK with them and that too promptly.

It doesn't work that way, you know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. So when you know this is what happens, why start moaning afterwards?

The facts and figures suggest the following, you will probably wait 4 months, possibly 6 months if your case is languishing at the bottom of a pile. It will cost over £1k altogether with the tests etc. You could wait a year on top of that and it's quite common for appeals to last that long if it's rejected on even a simple point.

One final thing, if you think it's so unfair, waiting for your spouse to come and live with you in the UK, why don't you go and live over their with your spouse? Pakistani and Asian culture is such that the bride moves in with the groom, not when it comes to marriages between British brides and Pakistani grooms. When that happens, culture and tradition go out the door, just so they can live the "fairytale" life in the UK.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 pm

hey guys!! a lot of u have mailed me I will get bak 2 u I came bak from work and mad rush wid loads of fam n friends for Mubarak!!

my hubbys was stamped on 13th... got it 2day..

quick question... how many days does he have 2 travel in cus gerrys guys said u dnt hav a limit- I don't think dey can b that nice lol

jus 2 clea r afew things up...

they do not give u a letter if u get accepted and they open the passport and show u... my husband told me wen he went it was rammed... and wen his number came he gave his ticket... read darood shareef closed eyes n blew on himself.. the gerrys man started laughin... cus he new wat my hubby got.. my hubby said y u laughin.. he opened d passport n showed my hubby the stamp...

so all this abt rceivin an envelope and gerrys not knowin is potatoes!! they do no...

I strongly believe yakeen in allah taala!! and I also believe u must chase it up!! a lot of ppl thort I was mad for msgin but I got an aswer pretty quick compared to many ppl!! I may hav been rude and harsh but they owe us a duty of care...we hav a basic human right of love, to b married, to have a family.. u can google basic human rights if u dnt believe me!!

us Pakistanis especially elders hav a mentality that ohh refuse karenge if we pester them!! if that was a gora he would b protesting and startin petitions... so don't b scared guys.... if all ur paperworks thr and u can satisfy with wat u provide then by all means pester them!!!
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 pm

king2be98 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote: Thats just being blantantly rude! How dare you question someone about who they choose 2 marry.
I'm not questioning their choice of marriage, they can marry whoever they want, they can marry the Pope for all I care. However it's getting very boring reading the endless posts from people who think their spouse has a divine right to be in the UK with them and that too promptly.

It doesn't work that way, you know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. So when you know this is what happens, why start moaning afterwards?

The facts and figures suggest the following, you will probably wait 4 months, possibly 6 months if your case is languishing at the bottom of a pile. It will cost over £1k altogether with the tests etc. You could wait a year on top of that and it's quite common for appeals to last that long if it's rejected on even a simple point.

One final thing, if you think it's so unfair, waiting for your spouse to come and live with you in the UK, why don't you go and live over their with your spouse? Pakistani and Asian culture is such that the bride moves in with the groom, not when it comes to marriages between British brides and Pakistani grooms. When that happens, culture and tradition go out the door, just so they can live the "fairytale" life in the UK.
1) you are questioning who they are marrying as you are complaining about people on this forum "moaning", if they are leave them to it
2) everyone pays for their own fees, its not coming out of your pocket!
3) having your spouse with you is a big thing, it is not just asians that get married abroaf, and not every asiam has tht tradition of living with their inlaws.
4) for your info i DID live with my inlaws for a long time, i choose to move to england not my husband our intention was to stay there.
Every1 situation is different.. i dnt knw why your so angry for.. but dnt question other peoples life.. dnt nit pick at everything every1 chooses ther own decisions in life leave them 2 it.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 pm

You have no time limit on when you should travel to the UK by, but of the 2 years that you are given the VISA for you'll need to ensure no more than 3 months are spent outside of the UK.

arsalank

Post by arsalank » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:49 pm

@ king2be98

guys !! hold on ... lets just behave as its a public platform.... @ king2be98, bro you might ve said everything right but the way you said it WAS WRONG, you were rude .... yet, it is very important for everyone to stick to the subject, we all are impatient to be with our soul-mates so lets just pray for each-other and share all the good info on this form.

applied: 26th April from lhr
status: application fwded to OC Islamabad on 26th april ... and its still the same till date !!
rfc: .......... !!

khanlondon
Newly Registered

Post by khanlondon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 pm

arsum1516 wrote:hey guys!! a lot of u have mailed me I will get bak 2 u I came bak from work and mad rush wid loads of fam n friends for Mubarak!!

quick question... how many days does he have 2 travel in cus gerrys guys said u dnt hav a limit- I don't think dey can b that nice lol

they do not give u a letter if u get accepted and they open the passport and show u... my husband told me wen he went it was rammed... and wen his number came he gave his ticket... read darood shareef closed eyes n blew on himself.. the gerrys man started laughin... cus he new wat my hubby got.. my hubby said y u laughin.. he opened d passport n showed my hubby the stamp...

so all this abt rceivin an envelope and gerrys not knowin is potatoes!! they do no...

I strongly believe yakeen in allah taala!! and I also believe u must chase it up!! a lot of ppl thort I was mad for msgin but I got an aswer pretty quick compared to many ppl!! I may hav been rude and harsh but they owe us a duty of care...we hav a basic human right of love, to b married, to have a family.. u can google basic human rights if u dnt believe me!!

us Pakistanis especially elders hav a mentality that ohh refuse karenge if we pester them!! if that was a gora he would b protesting and startin petitions... so don't b scared guys.... if all ur paperworks thr and u can satisfy with wat u provide then by all means pester them!!!
how many payslips did you submint and was you employed or self employed

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:06 pm

king2be98 wrote:One person's spouse received their successful application and straight after there were about 10 posts quoting her post and congratulating her.

Not the purpose of this thread or this forum, this forum and this thread is for one reason only, to help people by stating facts. You want to chat about the decisions or your "painful" wait use your PMs or use a chat site.

People with genuine questions and comments are getting no replies because of the numerous stupid posts from so many members who type the same drivel each day.
YOUR THIS POST IS A WASTE OF TIME SPACE AND STUPID POST AS U SAID TOO!!

EVERYONE ELSE IS HAPPY WITH EVERYONES ANSWER U JUST SEEM TO BE A SORE THUMB STICKING OUT...

CHEER UP SCROOGE!

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Congratulations....I am really happy for you the wait is over now ... hubby can definitely come this weekend, we can understand , LOL.

Can you please give a brief summary of the supporting documents you submitted with your application?

Thanks in anticipation.[/quote]

OK....
my employer wrote me a letter but NO contract.
tax code letter but NO P60
7 months wage slips but my 1st month is less than it shud have been
house report which has many errors like spellin mistakes
photocopies of my passports, birth certificate,
bank statements for 3 and half months only.... and copy of savings account too
receipts from post office, Skype, fbook, emails and my fone bill.. nothing from hubbys side...
wedding fotos, engagement pics onliy...
and my personal declaration
hubbys tb test and English test...

that's it...

alhamdullilah!!

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 pm

khanlondon wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:hey guys!! a lot of u have mailed me I will get bak 2 u I came bak from work and mad rush wid loads of fam n friends for Mubarak!!

7 months cus I realised my first month was very low to the standard...

im employed...

khanlondon
Newly Registered

Post by khanlondon » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
khanlondon wrote:

7 months cus I realised my first month was very low to the standard...

im employed...
oh okey congratulations may Allah bless you and your husband I gave in 6 months from each job along with p60

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am

any RFC?

I think I will receive the RFC in September because our MP informed us that BHC is now doing the employment checks :cry:

so there is no chance to get RFC today or upcoming week. :cry:

it's 80th working day now :cry: how depressing :cry:
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:02 am

arsum1516 wrote:
Iyanu wrote:Congratulations....I am really happy for you the wait is over now ... hubby can definitely come this weekend, we can understand , LOL.

Can you please give a brief summary of the supporting documents you submitted with your application? Thanks in anticipation.
OK....
my employer wrote me a letter but NO contract.
tax code letter but NO P60
7 months wage slips but my 1st month is less than it shud have been
house report which has many errors like spellin mistakes
photocopies of my passports, birth certificate,
bank statements for 3 and half months only.... and copy of savings account too
receipts from post office, Skype, fbook, emails and my fone bill.. nothing from hubbys side...
wedding fotos, engagement pics onliy...
and my personal declaration
hubbys tb test and English test...

that's it...

alhamdullilah!!
Many thanks ... And I wish you and your hubby a happy life together in the UK.
Alhamdullilah!!

Siddiq
Newly Registered

Post by Siddiq » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 am

RFC received today

Please pray for my positive outcome. This will be a very long wait until Monday

I pray that we ALL receive a possitive outcome

thank you

----------------------------------------------------
Application submitted: 08/05/2013
Application forwarded to ISB OC: 08/05/2013
Application under process: The message always remained: application forwarded to ISB OC 08/05/2013
RFC: 08/15/2013

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 am

Siddiq wrote:RFC received today

thank you
Gerry call u to collect ur passport on Monday?or ur status changes online?

Application under process: The message always remained: application forwarded to ISB OC 08/05/2013
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 am

thank you

Congratulations!!
Inshallah it will be good news :-)

Seems I was right :-) they had too many files back and they working from the top ones to the bottom. So now they getting closer to my date and I hope my husband will hear soon
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:50 am

thank you

congratulations,INSHALLAH you will get the positive outcome,
please also pray for all of us who are still waiting
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

Siddiq
Newly Registered

Post by Siddiq » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:26 am

Insha Allah everyone will hear the good news very soon. I know this wait is very torturing but there is light at the end of a LONG tunnel
Javeria wrote:

thank you

congratulations,INSHALLAH you will get the positive outcome,
please also pray for all of us who are still waiting

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:28 am

thank you

What time did u get text
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 am

@siddiq: goodluck, you will receive good news

Did anyone get any calls/enquiries for checks such as employment or anything like that?

I think the ukba are allergic to the April applicants thats why they are taking long . :(