ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED FROM SENIORS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MALIK_KHAN
Newly Registered

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED FROM SENIORS

Post by MALIK_KHAN » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm

DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS PLZ ADVICE ME

I APPLIED YESTERDAY AND I DID IT ALL MY SELF AND TODAY I WAS GOING THROUGH THE COPIES OF MY APPLICATION AND I WAS SHOCKED THAT IN SECTION 5 OF MY SET(LR) APPLICATION I DID WRITE MY NAME BUT FORGOT TO WRITE THE ADDRESS BUT I DID SIGN AND WRITE THE DATE.

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN MY APPLICATION OR ITS NOT THE BIG ISSUE OR SHALL I JUST FILL THIS ONLY ONE PAGE AGAIN AND SEND IT TO THEM WITH LETTER EXPLANING ALL THIS ?? PLZ ADVICE ME URGENTLY

THANKYOU SO MUCH

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Please don't shout.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vin123
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED FROM SENIORS

Post by vin123 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:03 pm

MALIK_KHAN wrote:DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS PLZ ADVICE ME

I APPLIED YESTERDAY AND I DID IT ALL MY SELF AND TODAY I WAS GOING THROUGH THE COPIES OF MY APPLICATION AND I WAS SHOCKED THAT IN SECTION 5 OF MY SET(LR) APPLICATION I DID WRITE MY NAME BUT FORGOT TO WRITE THE ADDRESS BUT I DID SIGN AND WRITE THE DATE.

SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN MY APPLICATION OR ITS NOT THE BIG ISSUE OR SHALL I JUST FILL THIS ONLY ONE PAGE AGAIN AND SEND IT TO THEM WITH LETTER EXPLANING ALL THIS ?? PLZ ADVICE ME URGENTLY

THANKYOU SO MUCH

There is a known issue with the layout design on SET(LR) form for section 5. The name and address colums are not separated. So donot worry about missing it. As long as there is a signature, RVC will be marked as completed. You do not have to take any actions at this point in time. If there is any query the case worker will contact you via letter.

ilr-tracker

Post by ilr-tracker » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:42 pm

whats RVC
vin123 wrote:
MALIK_KHAN wrote:DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS PLZ ADVICE ME

THANKYOU SO MUCH

There is a known issue with the layout design on SET(LR) form for section 5. The name and address colums are not separated. So donot worry about missing it. As long as there is a signature, RVC will be marked as completed. You do not have to take any actions at this point in time. If there is any query the case worker will contact you via letter.
Make this world a better place to live

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 pm

ilr-tracker wrote:whats RVC
RVC = Request Verfication Checks . Section 5 of Set(LR) form, requesting a consent from the applicant to carry out checks.

MALIK_KHAN
Newly Registered

Post by MALIK_KHAN » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 pm

hi sushdmeeta i shouldnt have done that in capital thnx for pointing out but can u advice me about my previous question and also how many days they take before taking money by debit card plz advize me

and vin123 thanks for response ihope they dont bother my mistake in section 5
thnx