ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

criminal offence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m0379179m

criminal offence

Post by m0379179m » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear Members,

I have applied for ILR last month under 10years long resident form (LR) and answered No to item E1

E1. Have you been convicted of any criminal offence in the UK or any other country? No

But just remembered that on 2006 I was driving and police just stopped me to check my tires , then found that it is not to standard ( later on when back to home I found an advisory item on my MOT certificate to change one tire ) , so they charged me £60 fine and 3 point on my driving licence. Could anyone suggest is it not better to send a letter to home office to explain that?

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:51 pm

If you only received an FPN by the Police and the courts were not involved, you answered correctly.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

m0379179m

Post by m0379179m » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes, indeed the courts were not involved , i just sent money ( i think as i remember by cheuqe) then sent driving licence with paper part to them.

Thanks again to your kind answer.