ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited Company Salary slip Dates mismatch

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan11223
Newly Registered

Limited Company Salary slip Dates mismatch

Post by mohan11223 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Hello,
I am a director of my limited company, I take salary per month.
I have set up a direct debit for my salary on the company account for 10th of every month.
As the date for the direct debit is set 10th it means the salary for the month is getting credited before month end,
On my salary slip the date is end of month but the salary credit date is 10th in business bank statement and personal account
Will that cause an issue for Tier 1 extension?

coolwind
United Kingdom

Re:

Post by coolwind » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 pm

As far as I know salary slips should indicate the month and year for which salary is being paid and not when the salary would be credited. The salary is paid in your account in the following month. It should not be an issue as long as the salary is being paid on time.

Sometimes, month end is also a bank or public holiday. Many companies have varying salary payment dates because of public holidays, closure days etc.

In my opinion it should not be an issue, but make sure that the salary slip and bank statements amount are exactly the same.