ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw expires today i am applying tomorrow

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:49 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 am

Well i just hope my visa comes within 2 months
Highly unlikely but thats the only choice now I have now

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:15 am

Don't worry Murt4za. You will get your visa on time. Just stay positive (& think positive too)!

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:23 am

esic_sonia wrote:Don't worry Murt4za. You will get your visa on time. Just stay positive (& think positive too)!
Thank you so much eric_sonia i will stay positive as always your comment means alot thanks again
God bless

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 pm

murt4za wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:Don't worry Murt4za. You will get your visa on time. Just stay positive (& think positive too)!
Thank you so much eric_sonia i will stay positive as always your comment means alot thanks again
God bless
My pleasure! That's my motto. Regardless of what is done, I always keep a healthy attitude towards life.

I remember when I was in Malaysia, I opened my passport after two years and found out that my visa expired two days ago. However, instead of freaking out, I found out that they charge with a rate of RM20/day for three days, and I after paying penalty for that, I was legal again. Then I entered in the country back and forth more than 20 times.

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:09 pm

esic_sonia wrote:
murt4za wrote:
God bless
My pleasure! That's my motto. Regardless of what is done, I always keep a healthy attitude towards life.

I remember when I was in Malaysia, I opened my passport after two years and found out that my visa expired two days ago. However, instead of freaking out, I found out that they charge with a rate of RM20/day for three days, and I after paying penalty for that, I was legal again. Then I entered in the country back and forth more than 20 times.
I was thinking the same there should be something about that here too as I have already made a valid application and I had no intention to break the law. I might call ukba to find out if anything can be done to disregard my overstay.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 pm

murt4za wrote:I was thinking the same there should be something about that here too as I have already made a valid application and I had no intention to break the law. I might call ukba to find out if anything can be done to disregard my overstay.
No need for that. Just wait for the decision now. In this country, you have to do things on time. Otherwise, you will dry your options out.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 am

murt4za wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:
murt4za wrote:
God bless

I was thinking the same there should be something about that here too as I have already made a valid application and I had no intention to break the law. I might call ukba to find out if anything can be done to disregard my overstay.

Just wait for the decision on your application, calling UKBA the only answer you will get is your application is under process.

so wait and hope for the best

regards

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 am

rehan01 wrote:
murt4za wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:
murt4za wrote:
God bless

Just wait for the decision on your application, calling UKBA the only answer you will get is your application is under process.

so wait and hope for the best

regards
Yes I know that I don't know how long It will take for the decision but being realistic it will take at least 3 months if I am very lucky. My major concern is that i cant work at the moment I was supposed to start as soon as I will get ack letter. Now i am in a mess, I can manage the next 2 month max without working besides I might lose my contract by this delay.
Lets hope Ukba starts deciding cases quickly as the new policy is in place now

Regards

Regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm

This is how things go.

1) Application filing via Post

2) Fees deducted

3) Acknowledgement letter about documents received

4) Biometric Letter (15 days deadline)

Now, your caseworker will only start going through your file only if they have received your biomentric data. In other words, they will make decision only after biometric procedure is completed. Now, from the date of filing to the date of Biometric data, there are generally gaps of weeks. Therefore, You can submit your remaining or missing supporting documents during this gap before you finish biometric enrollment procedure. (Kindly make a Next Day trackable delivery so that you know that they have received your documents.)

This give you a general idea of how much ample amount of time you generally have.

Hope this help many to understand!

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 pm

esic_sonia wrote:This is how things go.

2) Fees deducted

Now, your caseworker will only start going through your file only if they have received your biomentric data. In other words, they will make decision only after biometric procedure is completed. Now, from the date of filing to the date of Biometric data, there are generally gaps of weeks. Therefore, You can submit your remaining or missing supporting documents during this gap before you finish biometric enrollment procedure. (Kindly make a Next Day trackable delivery so that you know that they have received your documents.)

This give you a general idea of how much ample amount of time you generally have.

yes I got your point Sonia but you know the acknowledgement letter UKBA send once they deducted the fees .... its kind of standard letter they send to everyone who apply for leave to remain .... it says do not send any documents unless requested ??

so do they really count or take into consideration any documents which we submit after sending initial application and time it take to get the biometric letter ????

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 am

rehan01 wrote:so do they really count or take into consideration any documents which we submit after sending initial application
I think they should.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:52 am

rehan01 wrote:
esic_sonia wrote:This is how things go.

2) Fees deducted

yes I got your point Sonia but you know the acknowledgement letter UKBA send once they deducted the fees .... its kind of standard letter they send to everyone who apply for leave to remain .... it says do not send any documents unless requested ??

so do they really count or take into consideration any documents which we submit after sending initial application and time it take to get the biometric letter ????

regards
Like I said earlier in my previous posts, tell them exactly what is missing in your application (e.g. put a letter in it and explain them what is missing and why it is missing). The moment you get hold of those documents, send them as early as possible and make sure it's traceable so that you know that they have received it.

This way, you are safe & genuine because you are informing them and are not hiding anything. It will also help you in refusal cases as you did send them documents.

vinny wrote:
rehan01 wrote:so do they really count or take into consideration any documents which we submit after sending initial application
I think they should.
Exactly! 100% agree with @vinny
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

esic_sonia
BANNED

Re: Late submission

Post by esic_sonia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 am

charje2000 wrote:Really sorry for posting on this thread , I cannot seem to be able to start a new post on my system .

I just need some advice please , I was recently refused a spouse visa on the basis of late / out of time submission . I honestly and stupidly got my dates mixed up , but was still able to submit my application within the 28 days grace period stipulated .

I am really sad about his all , Please what can I do , and what's the likelihood of the decision being overturned ??
I don't think anyone can honestly answer this question without reviewing your case thoroughly.

The only option applicant have is to pray that they get visa, otherwise they cannot appeal and have to leave the country and apply again.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------

vinny

Re: Late submission

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am

esic_sonia wrote:
charje2000 wrote:Really sorry for posting on this thread , I cannot seem to be able to start a new post on my system .

I just need some advice please , I was recently refused a spouse visa on the basis of late / out of time submission . I honestly and stupidly got my dates mixed up , but was still able to submit my application within the 28 days grace period stipulated .

I am really sad about his all , Please what can I do , and what's the likelihood of the decision being overturned ??
I don't think anyone can honestly answer this question without reviewing your case thoroughly.

The only option applicant have is to pray that they get visa, otherwise they cannot appeal and have to leave the country and apply again.
Please continue in new topic.

murt4za
Newly Registered

Post by murt4za » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 am

Refering to para 117 of policy guidance
As i cant work currently I only have offer of contract for my services. Will that be enough to satisfy the trading activity ?

fasdone

Post by fasdone » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 pm

murt4za wrote:Refering to para 117 of policy guidance
As i cant work currently I only have offer of contract for my services. Will that be enough to satisfy the trading activity ?
Blocked Username any update regrading your case ?