ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....PLZ SUGGEST

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliikazim
Newly Registered

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....PLZ SUGGEST

Post by aliikazim » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:06 pm

HI
as i am getting information from this site long ago and the people here guided me through out my journey from europ to uk but now i have situation in which i dont know what to do .my current situation is
1.entered uk 5 weeks ago when i have only 3 months left in my EEA family permit.
1.i have a one year baby and my wife is disable.so i regester her in as a jobseeker but still they didnot pay any allowance.
3.niether my wife nor me find any reasonable job til now..and most of the people require me to extend my visa then they will give me job.i talk with solicitor about my situation he say register urself as self employed and bla bla but i am not satisfied.
now my questions are
1.which are the easy and best way to apply for my eea2 .if i applied as self sufficient base then CSI will be enough or my wife have to show funds in band and how much it should be because we are 3 member family.
2.if i wait for sometime and later get some work ,but if until that time my EEA family permit expired then i will be consider illegal?and they will not give me extension.?
i need extension because i am the only supporter of my family but my situation are not match with anyone requirment given by home office.so what is the easy ,less expensive and best way.if anyone want to share some private information can send me email on aliikazim@gmail.com
waiting for detail and sincere replies..thanks

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Let the EEA family permit expire and enjoy your time with your family without being worried as applying EEA2 RC is optional and not mandatory and anytime you wish can apply.
If you can wait till EEA national start working then you can send application otherwise if you want to apply now then make your EEA national partner be self sufficient on any income/saving but have to buy CSI for entire family. And there is no saving/income limit for becoming self sufficient as long as family can live without public funds.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:34 pm

You as the non-EU national has to rely on the EU national for your status.

The EU national is expected to be a worker, self-sufficient person or student. (Worker has some subcategories, such as job-seeker, etc).

For self-sufficient / student, CSI will be required.

For self-sufficient, it would be possible to rely on non-EU spouse's income if for example, they are working.

I understand that your problem appears to be in securing employment without evidence of your long-term status in the UK. This is a pity.

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:24 pm

thanks a lot guys for encouraging me,,actually i find many good job opportunities but when i show them my visa they refuse me and ask me to bring long term visa.thats why i want to get my eea2 quickly.if i apply as a self sufficent base my wife have to prove from where the funds come or transfer or any other evidence or they check only the bank account funds? and according to law if a women have child less than 4 year she is not eligiable to work so my application will not effect because of my child ? waiting for replies and 1000s of thanks :?:

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:28 am

aliikazim wrote:thanks a lot guys for encouraging me,,actually i find many good job opportunities but when i show them my visa they refuse me and ask me to bring long term visa.thats why i want to get my eea2 quickly.if i apply as a self sufficent base my wife have to prove from where the funds come or transfer or any other evidence or they check only the bank account funds? and according to law if a women have child less than 4 year she is not eligiable to work so my application will not effect because of my child ? waiting for replies and 1000s of thanks :?:
Your wife will be expected to demonstrate that she has sufficient funds to enable her to live in the UK with her family members and not to become a burden on public funds. She will also require to have CSI (insurance).

There is no fixed amount on resources required. It will depend on individual circumstances.

aliikazim
Newly Registered

Post by aliikazim » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

one last question...if i get my RC on the basis of self sufficient catogary,,will it affect me later??? i mean i will never be eligable for public benifits?me and my family can not recieve any benifits in the future???