ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

moving to ireland for surinder singh application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 am

all three will need visas,

you need to produce birth certificate (if not in english, then a legal / notorised translation) showing that they are your (british cit) children - and therefore also direct family members of an EEA National (also include their names on the letter).

also: the application asks a lot of unneccessary questions "where will you live, how much do you earn" ETC... these do not need answering.
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Thanks for your reply.

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 pm

I m filling Ireland visa application for my family but there is one page they are asking Ireland contact details and address etc.i ll go to Ireland when my family ll get visa. Please can any body tell me what I should do . with out these page not going forward.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:45 am

mdaudkhan wrote:I m filling Ireland visa application for my family but there is one page they are asking Ireland contact details and address etc.i ll go to Ireland when my family ll get visa. Please can any body tell me what I should do . with out these page not going forward.
Just put "NA - EU APPLICATION" and then for number 00000000
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

Thank you

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 am

Hi Dear, please can any body guide me some more things.my wife and 2 daughters they have been refused uk family visa in this june 2013. Do I need to submit their refusal letter with other documents.
I am step father of my wife daughters. Do I need any other document to submit with their application or not? Because they are dependent on me now.
I am sending them money every month for their experiences do I need to submit these invoices as well or not. Please let me know. I shall be thankful to you.

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:08 am

Sorry by mistake written wrong. That is sending money for their expenses. Thanks

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 am

Hi Dear, please can any body guide me some more things.my wife and 2 daughters they have been refused uk family visa in this june 2013. Do I need to submit their refusal letter with other documents for Ireland eea join family visa?
I am step father of my wife daughters. Do I need any other document to submit with their application or not? Because they are dependent on me now.
I am sending them money every month for their expenses do I need to submit these invoices as well or no?. Please let me know. I shall be thankful to you.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:49 am

on my wifes visa i marked that my wife was refused a uk visa, I did however highlight that she has a right of residence in the uk as a zambrano carer (Ireland are well aware of this route). But for yourself (children are not british) I dunno how this will help.

However, Previous immigration history shouldn't be taken into account - unless it is against the public interest (such as immigration fraud etc) and even then must be proportionate.

The UK refusing a visa CANNOT go against your wife. DO NOT LIE on the application - as this CAN go against you. Just be straight, honest and clear, and don't volunteer more information than is required.

To be clear:

Submit the following:

*Proof of ID for wife and kids (passports).
*Proof of relationship: Marriage / Birth certificates
*Copy of EU passport (prob best to get a certified copy from job centre - go in and tell em its for a job 'up north' or something, n they'll copy n stamp it for free. - I only sent a normal colour copy of my passport but we also sent our daughters british passport.)
* Letter outlining that kids / wife are going to excersise treaty rights in ireland with you - an eu citizen.

the visa application asks for proof of entitlement to return to country of departure - this would be their pakistani (?) citizenship. - however, they will be able to go to the uk with you via singh route - ireland want to make sure you wont be illegal there.

there is no requirement of showing expenses / money to a direct family member - this only comes into play for such as parents or brothers / sisters.

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:06 am

Thank you very much for your help

mdaudkhan

Ireland embassy asking address in Ireland

Post by mdaudkhan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:17 am

Hi Dear,
I have applied for my family, non EEA family join application for Ireland visa.being a British citizen I have told in my letter I ll go to Ireland when my family ll get their visa.they rang my wife and asked that your husband has not mentioned any address in Ireland in application. As I have been told that I don't need to give any address before I move in Ireland. I am in uk at this time so please any body can tell me what I should do.tgey are asking Ireland address. Please let me know ASAP. I have to reply them. Thanks

mdaudkhan

Post by mdaudkhan » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Can any body reply me please its urgent. As I know there is no requirement for any address for EEA application. Is that correct? Can I ask them why you are asking for that even thrre is not requirement. Please let me know. They are waiting for my call.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 pm

mdaudkhan wrote:Can any body reply me please its urgent. As I know there is no requirement for any address for EEA application. Is that correct? Can I ask them why you are asking for that even thrre is not requirement. Please let me know. They are waiting for my call.
Maybe it would be better to ask the question in the Ireland or European sections of the forum as this has nothing to do with the UK.
In the past when I had to put an address in form and I didn't know where I was going, I put Hilton hotel. I just assumed there is one in every place I go to.