ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 General Extension

Post by suneshkumar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi,

Could you please help in here

I am an employee and director of Limited company with 100% share. i am going to Croydon PEO for Tier 1 extension, I am taking the following documents, please check if i am missing anything here

1. Application Form
2. Photos
3. Passport and BRP
4. 12 months Payslip signed and stamped (amount match in bank stament and payslip net salary and accoutant letter)
5. Dividend Vouchers signed and stamped (amount match in bank stament and dividend and accoutant letter)
5. 12 months Bank statements
6. Account letter explaining Salary and Dividends

Documents in hand:
1) VAT registration certificate
2) Business Bank statements

My Questions:
1. I took dividends once in six months so the amount of dividend is huge in number, will that be a problem?
2. If they ask if you are an employee why did you have dividends, shall I say I am an employee with shares in my company?
3. Any other documents I should take?

Any personal experiences would be helpful friends???

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by suneshkumar » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Any help here would be very greatful, Folks?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Be patient!!!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sacro
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 General Extension

Post by sacro » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am

suneshkumar wrote:Hi,

Could you please help in here

I am an employee and director of Limited company with 100% share. i am going to Croydon PEO for Tier 1 extension, I am taking the following documents, please check if i am missing anything here

1. Application Form
2. Photos
3. Passport and BRP
4. 12 months Payslip signed and stamped (amount match in bank stament and payslip net salary and accoutant letter)
5. Dividend Vouchers signed and stamped (amount match in bank stament and dividend and accoutant letter)
5. 12 months Bank statements
6. Account letter explaining Salary and Dividends

Documents in hand:
1) VAT registration certificate
2) Business Bank statements

My Questions:
1. I took dividends once in six months so the amount of dividend is huge in number, will that be a problem?
2. If they ask if you are an employee why did you have dividends, shall I say I am an employee with shares in my company?
3. Any other documents I should take?

Any personal experiences would be helpful friends???
Response to your questions:-

1) No it will not be a problem. However, the amount of dividend should match on all supporting documents (business / personal bank statements & dividend vouchers)

2) Yes, you are an employee holding shares in your company. Please note that an applicant will seldom meet a senior case officer in person at Croydon unless there is a serious discrepancy in the application.

3) I submitted the following documents for my application (which was accepted) :-

a) Dividend Vouchers - Stamped and/or Signed by the Company Director (stating the Gross Dividend, Net Dividend & Tax Credit on each voucher)

b) Bank Statements - Business and Personal (highlight or underline all the relevant entries to assist the caseworker) and sufficient maintenance funds covering a period of 90 days (could be up to a period of 30 days old from the date of your application)

c) Accountants Cover Letter (stating the exact amount of salary & dividends claimed, period for which earnings are claimed and details of their accredited professional membership), Accounts Document (Balance Sheet, Profit/Loss etc) and a Summary of invoice amounts (Not mandatory) .

d) Companies House Certificate of Incorporation & HMRC documents (relevant letters, tax receipts etc) with reference to the limited company.

e) Contract with clients (This is not a mandatory requirement. However, this would corroborate the information supplied with your application) & Relevant Invoices which should be stamped and/or signed by the director.

f) All other relevant documents which you had submitted with your initial application (This is not a mandatory requirement. However, it will corroborate the information provided in your application)

Please refer to the PEO experiences thread for a detailed account of an applicant's personal experience.

Good Luck with your application.

Cheers

Sacro

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by suneshkumar » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Hi friends,

Today I attended the Croydon PEO with the following documents and my application is succesful, waiting for BRP now. :D

Docs:
1. Application
2. Payslips (signed and stamped)
3. Dividend Vouchers (signed and stamped)
4. Bank statements original
5. Accountant letter explaining salary and dividends (gross + net)

Additional Docs: (they called me and requested)
1. Business Bank statements original
2. Invoices
3. any VAT receipt or VAT registration certificate
4. Contract with my client

Thanks a lot for all your support guys

Cheers
Sunesh

gprao2010

Post by gprao2010 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Sunesh,

Congratulations on your successful application.

I have a question on the document list that you provided. For Payslips and Dividend Vouchers, you have mentioned as Signed and Stamped. I understand "Signed" would be your signature. But what about "Stamped"? Did you get it stamped from the accountant?

Thanks,