ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

indian immigration officer warned to not apply for extension

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pragneshmpatel

indian immigration officer warned to not apply for extension

Post by pragneshmpatel » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Hi all,
When i returned last time in 2012 from india, immigration officer ( indian lady) warned me that not apply for extenstion, you will not get visa. but she let me enter uk.

-i came in UK on WHM visa in 2007 i stayed 14 months and went back to india. i did not worked more that 12 month during my stay on whm.
then i came back on Tier1 general in november 2008

Now immigration officer asked me question about WHM visa which i got using apeal. Then she asked me some other question regarding my employment on tier 1. which i answered correctly. But she was not happy about i am coming to her country. then she went inside to check something. after coming back she told me that don't apply for visa extension, you will not get it.

Now i am going to apply for ILR next month.Will there be any problem? I have not breach any condition during my stay.

Please advise.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Continue in your other thread.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.