ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residency

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gulkhan
Newly Registered

10 years long residency

Post by gulkhan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:31 am

Dear friends I had applied for enterprenure visa in 2011 which is still with home office now I have completed 10 years and on the basis of 10 years I want to apply for ILR , my question is about the fees as I had paid £1000 at the time of enterprenure visa which is still not decided so should I pay only balance £51 (as my understanding through 3c article) or should I have to pay £1051 pounds ???
Can somebody please guide me ???

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:20 am

For variation of a valid application, you pay the difference in the two fees, so if its £51, it's £51.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

adlakha84

Post by adlakha84 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:25 am

D4109125 wrote:For variation of a valid application, you pay the difference in the two fees, so if its £51, it's £51.

Hi Guru, when applying for variation of a valid application the first page on the form has payment details which has fees of 1050 for set(lr) application . should that amount be ticked and then home office calculates the difference and charge whatever applicable ?.