ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application timeline

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedhassan
Newly Registered

EEA2 application timeline

Post by syedhassan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

i have applied for EEA2 application on 10-05-2013
Application received to HO on 12-05-13
COA received on 14-05-2013
RC still awaited..

Could anybody tell me how much time more time HO will be taking to process my application.

I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?

Regards
Hammad

facts

Post by facts » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:26 pm

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 pm

please help me in this regards

regards
Hammad

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 application timeline

Post by syedhassan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:47 pm

syedhassan wrote:Hello Everyone,

i have applied for EEA2 application on 10-05-2013
Application received to HO on 12-05-13
COA received on 14-05-2013
RC still awaited..

Could anybody tell me how much time more time HO will be taking to process my application.

I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?

Regards
Hammad

facts

Post by facts » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Syedhassan wrote:...Could anybody tell me how much time more time HO will be taking to process my application.
Processing times wrote:The time taken to process your application will depend on the type of application you make and how you submit it.

We deal with all applications within 6 months. Some applications will be resolved much sooner.

To help us to focus on deciding applications as soon as possible, please do not phone or write to ask about the progress of your application unless you need a passport or other document urgently
Syedhassan wrote:I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?
Is there any particular reason why you are worried about interview?

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:46 pm

syedhassan wrote: I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?
see:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... +interview
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm

sheraz7 wrote:
syedhassan wrote: I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?
see:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... +interview

I M not worried about the interview, just wanted to ensure how it will go and what sort of question they gonna ask me? I have once gone through this process before the marriage.

syedhassan
Newly Registered

Post by syedhassan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:23 pm

facts wrote:
Syedhassan wrote:...Could anybody tell me how much time more time HO will be taking to process my application.
Processing times wrote:The time taken to process your application will depend on the type of application you make and how you submit it.

We deal with all applications within 6 months. Some applications will be resolved much sooner.

To help us to focus on deciding applications as soon as possible, please do not phone or write to ask about the progress of your application unless you need a passport or other document urgently
Syedhassan wrote:I have heard from people that nowadays they are calling for interviews as well for determine the how strong relationship you have with your spouse. what is the probability of interview?
I M not worried about the interview, just wanted to ensure how it will go and what sort of question they gonna ask me? I have once gone through this process before the marriage.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:05 pm

syedhassan wrote:
facts wrote:

with UKBA it's different.

please check here

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 0ac356f4dc