ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Help for psw to TIRE 2..Really Urgent...

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinith
Newly Registered

Application Help for psw to TIRE 2..Really Urgent...

Post by vinith » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi,
I am currently on PSW and visa expired on february. I applied for TIRE 1 Entrepreneur visa on February before my visa expries and got refused and I got only 5 working days to go for appeal for high court or apply for new visa. I found a sponsor who has agreed to give me a COS in one day as he told he got unrestricted COS for his company. As far as I am aware to get COS company has to apply for UKBA and then issue a COS on my name but he is saying he no need to book any appointment for UKBA to issue COS as I am on PSW and he can issue directly as I don't need RLMT. Could you please let me know how far it is true. As I have very less time.
Any suggestions are highly appriciated.

Thank you

Jezzajezza
Newly Registered

Re: Application Help for psw to TIRE 2..Really Urgent...

Post by Jezzajezza » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Organizations with employer sponsored license can issue unrestricted cos if they have permission to do so. no rlmt for psw route applicants required. you can check if the organization in question is on employers sponsored register by checking on home office website.

vinith
Newly Registered

Post by vinith » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. As I am moving from PSW will I be considered as new entrant or experienced worker?
Because my role is Business Analyst and as a new entrant salary requirement is £24,500 but experienced is £30,600