ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re entry fee

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Re entry fee

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 am

Hi i got stamp on the base of my irish born child and i have to pay €300 for garda card.so my question is do i have to pay for re entry fee as well?as my friend got stamp 4 on the base of marriage to irish national and he didnt have to pay a penny for garda card or re entry fee.any information will help thanks

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

Well he/she is married to an Irish citizen and you're not. Thats the difference. Since you pay to get your GNIB card, I think you're more than likely to pay for the re-entry visa as well.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

DoctorBen
- thin ice -

Post by DoctorBen » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:06 pm

I have had to delete your post, because firstly, this is an English Forum, and not an Urdu forum. Secondly it contains obscene and offensive material, which has been brought to my attention by other members. They find it rude and offensive.

I will therefore be putting you on thin Ice. The stage before getting fully banned.

I shall not hesitate to do them. If you give me the cause to.

Edited by Moderator Obie.