ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Phone call to UKBA ..........simple jist

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

super786
Newly Registered

Phone call to UKBA ..........simple jist

Post by super786 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi Forum.............
Applied my ILR through route of HSMP (3) + Tier(2)............on 22nd March 2013. Bit nervous while applying........Bio metric done on 07/04/2013..........
still waiting for the approval............Called UKBA on 08/08/2013.........Lady replied with soft voice helped me a lot when I asked about the status... she said it is under processing and gave me information that they are dealing with February 2013 application.......... :roll:

I called them on 16/08/2013 I heard very annoying abrupt noise from a
:twisted: woman...Helllo UKBA How may I Help............ I got Punctured after listening that witch type of sound......After all that stupid questions .............She told me still in process and they are dealing with November application...................two different versions in week time,..............
:shock: :shock: now im confused

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 am

no point calling them before 6 months are over