ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from employer date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

immirams

Letter from employer date

Post by immirams » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 am

Hello,
Could anyone please let me know how many weeks before the actual application date I can get the necessary letter from employer, as HR of my company are quite slow dealing with. I want to notify my HR at least a month in advance. Would it be Ok if the date is two/three weeks before the application date (just in case HR are quick to react). Thanks guys

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:45 am

No fix date but try to get letter with in one month of application.So if you are applying on 15 Sept 2013 the letter should be between 15 Aug to 14 sept.

Param

immirams

senior HR

Post by immirams » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 am

Hello, At the moment my senior HR manager is on leave for few weeks. But, her assistant is in charge now. Would it be alright if an assistant sign the letter? Please let me know
Thanks

params0073
United Kingdom

Re: senior HR

Post by params0073 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:20 am

immirams wrote:Hello, At the moment my senior HR manager is on leave for few weeks. But, her assistant is in charge now. Would it be alright if an assistant sign the letter? Please let me know
Thanks
Yep any one from HR department would be fine(i.e HR assistant manager ).

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Reading these topics should help.

That said, having carefully read the topic (again) and the query (PEO appointment), the topic in question should be in General Immigration Forum .. my mistake ... so I will move it there and remove it from here. Apologies!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

immirams

Post by immirams » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Reading these topics should help.

That said, having carefully read the topic (again) and the query (PEO appointment), the topic in question should be in General Immigration Forum .. my mistake ... so I will move it there and remove it from here. Apologies!
Thank you