ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hello every one

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pimaiga
Newly Registered

Hello every one

Post by pimaiga » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 pm

I have sent my EEA2 application on 24 august 2012 and UKBA received on 28 august 2012 , got my coa , my application still outstanding , i received my last letter from home office 15 april 2013 saying they are considering my criminality( had an argument with my wife she slap me and i slap her on the hand , next day she complaint to the police that i hit her , i got arrested and release same day on a caution all of this happen on 5 may 2012 3 month before we got married , we learns from our mistake and we gonna have a beautiful babe girl in 2 months , but we are still stressed)
can someone help me with advice what i should do and whats can happen to us , may i got deported ? my wife is french national , she is on maternity leave and still paying taxes , i am working full time and paying taxes as well ,i never been in prison in my life , my wife is french national and i am from mali.
Your help welcome guys.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

You should be fine, bur try and avoid violent conduct in future, otherwise, you may not be.

On this occasion I believe you should be fine.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

pimaiga
Newly Registered

any more advices guys

Post by pimaiga » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 am

I have sent my EEA2 application on 24 august 2012 and UKBA received on 28 august 2012 , got my coa , my application still outstanding , i received my last letter from home office 15 april 2013 saying they are considering my criminality( had an argument with my wife she slap me and i slap her on the hand , next day she complaint to the police that i hit her , i got arrested and release same day on a caution all of this happen on 5 may 2012 3 month before we got married , we learns from our mistake and we gonna have a beautiful babe girl in 2 months , but we are still stressed)
can someone help me with advice what i should do and whats can happen to us , may i got deported ? my wife is french national , she is on maternity leave and still paying taxes , i am working full time and paying taxes as well ,i never been in prison in my life , my wife is french national and i am from mali.
Your help welcome guys.

wiggsy

Re: any more advices guys

Post by wiggsy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 am

pimaiga wrote:I have sent my EEA2 application on 24 august 2012 and UKBA received on 28 august 2012 , got my coa , my application still outstanding
have you complained? it must be issued within six months. contact your mp etc
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

pimaiga
Newly Registered

anyone

Post by pimaiga » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:25 am

Your help welcome guys.

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Obie wrote:You should be fine, bur try and avoid violent conduct in future, otherwise, you may not be.

On this occasion I believe you should be fine.