ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Payslips! Where do we go to get copies?!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

blaatgirl
Newly Registered

Missing Payslips! Where do we go to get copies?!

Post by blaatgirl » Mon May 21, 2007 5:40 am

I sent my beloved home to England today after him taking an emergency 3 month hiatus because I was in the hospital, being carful not to overstay his visitor visa here in the States. We originally meant to begin the process of going through the US visa process but a month ago decided that because his job wants him back, I really hate my current job and would like to be out of it anyway, and I have no family ties, we might as well bail on the [lengthy and confusing] US visa and settle in the UK.

Going through all his things, I realize that in his haste to come out to help me, he left a lot of his personal papers in his old flat, including things like old payslips and bank statments. I know that he can get his bank statements online, but his payslips are all gone. He will check in with his old flatmate to see if by chance he kept any of those effects, but we doubt it because he and his fiancee are preparing to move in the next few weeks.

How on earth can he get these to send to me along with some other letters we need for our spouse visa? I have plenty of cashola, but I know the onus is on him to be the one to provide. My target date of leaving here is the end of June, and with me living in So. Cal., I plan on going to LA for an appointment with all our proof of relationship etc etc... to hasten the process. (I reaaally hate my job and miss my husband!)

Anyone know about how to get back payslips?? This is the ONLY thing we dont have and wont have by the end of the week so I can apply and make the appointment :(

Elle

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon May 21, 2007 7:48 am

Contact his employer?

Also online bank statements won't do, u'll need the pukka ones or printout ones stamped and authorised by the bank.

blaatgirl
Newly Registered

Update...

Post by blaatgirl » Wed May 23, 2007 2:40 am

My husband called today and his old flatmate was wise enough to keep all these things for him.
We are well on our way to me getting my visa. Thanks! Will be reading more and more as I make my compilations. :)