ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When do you get your documents back?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shana123
Newly Registered

When do you get your documents back?

Post by shana123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi

I'm just wondering when they return your documents to you. Is it when they make a decision or earlier?
Thanks

Pqek

Re: When do you get your documents back?

Post by Pqek » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 pm

shana123 wrote:Hi

I'm just wondering when they return your documents to you. Is it when they make a decision or earlier?
Thanks
If you apply via NCS, they return the documents immediately. NCS will certify copies of your documentation and send them by post. You will be able to keep originals.

shana123
Newly Registered

Post by shana123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Pqek wrote:

Thanks
If you apply via NCS, they return the documents immediately. NCS will certify copies of your documentation and send them by post. You will be able to keep originals.
I do not think I'll be using NCS as it is too expensive. If I post it all, when do the UKBA return the documents to me? is with the decision or perhaps when they scanned them?

facts

Post by facts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:44 pm

shana123 wrote:
Pqek wrote:

Thanks
I do not think I'll be using NCS as it is too expensive. If I post it all, when do the UKBA return the documents to me? is with the decision or perhaps when they scanned them?
With decision but you can request Return of documents

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

shana123 wrote:
Pqek wrote:

Thanks

Too expensive? It cost you only additional £60

facts

Post by facts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Pqek wrote:Too expensive? It cost you only additional £60
It depends which NCS.
But still... Free is better!