ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do you need to retake LitUK test if application is refused?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shana123
Newly Registered

Do you need to retake LitUK test if application is refused?

Post by shana123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello,

Is it necessary to take the Life in the UK test again if the application is refused? I'm an EU national so did not have to take it before for settlement. If my application is refused, would i have to take the test again?

Thank you

Pqek

Re: Do you need to retake LitUK test if application is refus

Post by Pqek » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm

shana123 wrote:Hello,

Is it necessary to take the Life in the UK test again if the application is refused? I'm an EU national so did not have to take it before for settlement. If my application is refused, would i have to take the test again?

Thank you
No, but be aware there is a further requirement after 28th October /13 to satisfy English knowledge requirements.

shana123
Newly Registered

Re: Do you need to retake LitUK test if application is refus

Post by shana123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Pqek wrote:
shana123 wrote:Hello,

Thank you
No, but be aware there is a further requirement after 28th October /13 to satisfy English knowledge requirements.
Hi
Thanks for this, what do you do if the uKBA do not return your test certificate (if application is refused)? I've read that in some cases they forgot to return it. Copies are not issued by test centres.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Why would your application be refused?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

shana123
Newly Registered

Post by shana123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 pm

D4109125 wrote:Why would your application be refused?
I do not know,I'm confused about the whole process. I guess I'm scared of losing money and I sadly I am often unlucky; just looking for a glimer of hope in case i get a refusal when I apply.

facts

Post by facts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm

shana123 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Why would your application be refused?
I do not know,I'm confused about the whole process. I guess I'm scared of losing money and I sadly I am often unlucky; just looking for a glimer of hope in case i get a refusal when I apply.
Cheer up! You'll be lucky :)
Just make sure you understand and meet all requirements. Ask here if you are not sure about any issues.