ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS THIS TURE ? HELP ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

IS THIS TURE ? HELP ?

Post by Madasar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 am

UKBA will not accept wages paid cash in hand and will only accept wages paid into a bank account and will require bank statements to cover the period of employment. Employment must be of at lFeast six months duration. :(

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:08 am

[b]Evidence of Financial Requirements under Appendix FM[/b] A1 1 wrote:(m) Cash income on which the correct tax has been paid may be counted as income under this Appendix, subject to the relevant evidential requirements of this Appendix.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Madasar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:15 am

So if my tax has been paid am ok. As i have been putting £300+ in my bank account every week after tax for the last 6 months. ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:19 am

Read the "relevant evidential requirements of this Appendix" to see what's acceptable.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Madasar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks for the help but one last question please. What if i submitted my application with one month old documents because we had to wait for the TB to return first as they sent it off for further analysis?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:35 am

Update your documents to the most recent available after the TB results.

Madasar
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Madasar » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 am

Damn so if my documents are from 7 June and my TB test result is 3 July and I submited my application on 9 July will they refuse me for old documents ? :(

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:05 am

If your documents satisfy the requirements on the date of the application, then you should be okay.