ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need office

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar197

Do I need office

Post by Kumar197 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Do I need office for business to apply my entrepreneur visa application

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Do I need office

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Kumar197 wrote:Do I need office for business to apply my entrepreneur visa application
You will definitely need a business address (either ur home address or a business premises) to get ur company registered or to register urself as a self-employed person.

Ur main business description will also determine whether the home address or business premise option will be appropriate.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:56 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

samir01

Post by samir01 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Kumar197 wrote:Do I need office for business to apply my entrepreneur visa application
Nope Simply Apply if Visa ranted then GET the Office.
No Spending before VISA needed

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Even if visa is granted then you can still work from home if you want to. Your home address can be your business address. Renting a office is not a requirement.
samir01 wrote:
Nope Simply Apply if Visa ranted then GET the Office.
No Spending before VISA needed

Kumar197

Really confused

Post by Kumar197 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:03 pm

I want to apply entrepreneur visa but my problem is that I am not able to find right category as per my qualification in nvq4 and above list ?
I am not able to decide whether I go for ltd company or I go for self employed?
Anyways I studied m.b.a in subject with banking and finance . And having bechlor degree in accountancy from India . Plz help me to find my answer with your experience guys..

pichas

Post by pichas » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi,
Somebody on this forum got refused application because he didnot submit documents regarding landlord consent on starting the business. Do any of the guys think its needed?

I am going to open an IT servicing business which provides services to a company. I am planning to give my home address as company address. Do I need to get approval from my landlord? or something like that.

Thanks

searoze

Post by searoze » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Any company or business needs an address to get register. It can be your home address or business premises address, it doesnt matter what company registration address is?

It matters, when you tell HO, that I operate my business from home (working from home).

Because when you are working from home then you need to take some certain steps in order to work legally from home.

Obtain permission letter or NOC from landlord (If you in a rented property)

Inform your local council so they can change your tax band because tax band is different for residential and business properties.

Inform your Home insurer

Hence, Office is not a MUST HAVE thing as long as you can justify your WORK FROM HOME

Please correct me if wrong