ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:38 pm

@JUNAIDMIRZA THX DEAR

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:17 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@progeny5kay , i waited two weeks b4 homeoffice took fees out of my account

Thanks cos I am very worried i checked yesterday and they haven't taken the money out of the account

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

dont worry they will eventually take money out

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:40 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@JUNAIDMIRZA THX DEAR
You are welcome yummymymmy3j :) :) :) :)

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 am

yummymummy3j wrote:hello guys i need yr advice although its not about DLR BUT I JUST HOPE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA... MY FRIEND'S BROTHER WAS GRANTED A 5YR VISA COS HE MARRIED AN EU, A YEAR AFTER HE SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT TO HO AS PART OF SUPPORTIN DOCS FOR HIS YOUNGER BRO TO APPLY AS HIS DEPENDANT... HIS PASSPORT GOT LOST, THE HO NEVA ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS ...SO HE GOT ANOTHER PASSPORT SENT IT TO THE HO SO HE CAN HAVE HIS VISA TRANSFERED TO THE NEW PASSPORT.....AFTER WAITIN FOR SO LONG, THE POOR GUY GOT A BOMBSHELL THE HO SAID ALTHOUGH THEY ACKNOWLEDGE HE WAS ISSUED WITH A VISA B4 BUT THEY NO LONGER DO VISA DAT HE NEEDS A RESIDENT CARD....HE WS TOLD HE SHLD NO LONGER REMAIN IN THE UK, HIS PASSPORT RETURNED ...... HE WAS GIVEN RIGHT TO APPEAL....ANY IDEA WAT TO DO GUYS
If the wedding with the EU lasted for 3yrs,before his circumstances change,they shouldn't be a problem, he should apply for indefinite then.

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 am

Daniel97 wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:hello guys i need yr advice although its not about DLR BUT I JUST HOPE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA... MY FRIEND'S BROTHER WAS GRANTED A 5YR VISA COS HE MARRIED AN EU, A YEAR AFTER HE SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT TO HO AS PART OF SUPPORTIN DOCS FOR HIS YOUNGER BRO TO APPLY AS HIS DEPENDANT... HIS PASSPORT GOT LOST, THE HO NEVA ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS ...SO HE GOT ANOTHER PASSPORT SENT IT TO THE HO SO HE CAN HAVE HIS VISA TRANSFERED TO THE NEW PASSPORT.....AFTER WAITIN FOR SO LONG, THE POOR GUY GOT A BOMBSHELL THE HO SAID ALTHOUGH THEY ACKNOWLEDGE HE WAS ISSUED WITH A VISA B4 BUT THEY NO LONGER DO VISA DAT HE NEEDS A RESIDENT CARD....HE WS TOLD HE SHLD NO LONGER REMAIN IN THE UK, HIS PASSPORT RETURNED ...... HE WAS GIVEN RIGHT TO APPEAL....ANY IDEA WAT TO DO GUYS
If the wedding with the EU lasted for 3yrs,before his circumstances change,they shouldn't be a problem, he should apply for indefinite then.
yummymummy said that he applied after 1 year of getting the visa when HO lost his passport

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:41 am

The weddin lasted 3yrs

yaz157
Newly Registered

hi

Post by yaz157 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 am

I com in u.k in2007.i applied for ILR in 2009 on spouse base.but my wife made compline so HO rufuse my case in jan2011.then I sent them reconsider request.i received letter for reconsider from HO.THEY don't replay.i made new application FLR O in 2 july 2012.i receive refusel letter on 20/8/13 .they don't give me right of apple as their records do not confirm that I had any live to enter or remain.they said I need to connect local enforcement off till 23 aug 13.they said further consideration can be given to ur case at the removel stage.can any one tell me plz wht can I do now?

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 am

yummymummy3j wrote:The weddin lasted 3yrs
Tell the person to apply for indefinite straightaway and prove to the HO that the wedding lasted for 3yrs, divorce certificate will be good enough.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:33 am

Morning guys!! Hope everyone is well and keeping positive!

@ONLYME @NUCHI anything yet???
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Snowflake48

Post by Snowflake48 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 am

verbina wrote:Morning guys!! Hope everyone is well and keeping positive!

Waiting for the postman come with the letter.even Solicitors didnt ring us yet. Bit worried.
But keeping the hopes up. IA I will update the news as soon as I receive the letter.

God's Authority

Thank you Everyone

Post by God's Authority » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 am

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for your kind words and support.
Waoh! I read everything and I was moved to tears, I wish I could see you all and share a group hug with you. What level of care and affection, am short of words. I have not felt so much better in a long while, worry and depression has almost taken away my joy if not for God, Yummymummy,Verbina, Poketoholo,Believe, kukuwife,SDP,callmedude thank you so so so much. Am so grateful. Am truly sorry if I missed anyone's name here, it is not intentional and I am just typing this in a haste as am at work,am so sorry please.

God bless you all abundantly, and also for everyone who has gotten a not desired response, just know that who is man to declare a thing when God has not spoken? Only he has the final say and final report and every negative decision will be overturned in the mighty name of Jesus, every stony heart the lord will touch and favour will be ours by God's grace.

Thanks so much people, am truly grateful. Thanks so much.

bagaja
Newly Registered

Post by bagaja » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

Hi guys.
I just rang UKBA and after 15 min waiting a lady answered and said that the system shows that they start working on it from yesterday but she refused to say that how long it will take to decide...

I dont know how much long I have to wait now..
any suggestion ...?

Thanks

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 am

Nuchi wrote:

Waiting for the postman come with the letter.even Solicitors didnt ring us yet. Bit worried.
But keeping the hopes up. IA I will update the news as soon as I receive the letter.
Cool! Dont be worried luv! Its all good!! 8)

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

bagaja wrote:Hi guys.
I just rang UKBA and after 15 min waiting a lady answered and said that the system shows that they start working on it from yesterday but she refused to say that how long it will take to decide...

I dont know how much long I have to wait now..
any suggestion ...?

Thanks
Hiya! Urrrrm its hard to say luv, sometimes they say certain things on the phone, but when you phone back and speak to a different person you hear quite the opposite.... :roll:
Fingers crossed you will get your results soon!!!

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 am

verbina wrote:
Nuchi wrote:

Cool! Dont be worried luv! Its all good!! 8)
Don't worry you will receive positive news, keep praying.. :)

verbina
Russia

Re: Thank you Everyone

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 am

God's Authority wrote:Hi Everyone

Waoh! I read everything and I was moved to tears, I wish I could see you all and share a group hug with you. What level of care and affection, am short of words. I have not felt so much better in a long while, worry and depression has almost taken away my joy if not for God, Yummymummy,Verbina, Poketoholo,Believe, kukuwife,SDP,callmedude thank you so so so much. Am so grateful. Am truly sorry if I missed anyone's name here, it is not intentional and I am just typing this in a haste as am at work,am so sorry please.

God bless you all abundantly, and also for everyone who has gotten a not desired response, just know that who is man to declare a thing when God has not spoken? Only he has the final say and final report and every negative decision will be overturned in the mighty name of Jesus, every stony heart the lord will touch and favour will be ours by God's grace.

Awwwwh thank you luv!!!! We are all here to keep each other sane best way we can!!!

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am

@Gods authority you have thanked us too much..lol we all are here to build up the strength , courage and support for each other,
i think we understand each other very well, we have just become a family now, we have Gurus with good advice here...
BTW some good humour as well from @Verbinas chicken with teeth..lol

shareen24h

Re: hi

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 am

[quote="yaz157"]I com in u.k in2007.i applied for ILR in 2009 on spouse base.but my wife made compline so HO rufuse my case in jan2011.then I sent them reconsider request.i received letter for reconsider from HO.THEY don't replay.i made new application FLR O in 2 july 2012.i receive refusel letter on 20/8/13 .they don't give me right of apple as their records do not confirm that I had any live to enter or remain.they said I need to connect local enforcement off till 23 aug 13.they said further consideration can be given to ur case at the removel stage.can any one tell me plz wht can I do now?[/quote]

@yaz157

Sorry for your refusal. Regarding refusal and contact to enforcement authority like you it has been discussed in this forum page 223/234 by Belive2013 and others. You might get benefit from this discussion. Best thing to contact an experience solicitor.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 am

SDP wrote:

@Gods authority you have thanked us too much..lol we all are here to build up the strength , courage and support for each other,
i think we understand each other very well, we have just become a family now, we have Gurus with good advice here...
heehee yep like an Oscar-acceptance speech!! 'Id like to thank Lord, thank Academy, thank my family for being there for me, thank my big yellow chicken with little red eyes!!!!!! :lol:

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 am

verbina wrote:
SDP wrote:

heehee yep like an Oscar-acceptance speech!! 'Id like to thank Lord, thank Academy, thank my family for being there for me, thank my big yellow chicken with little red eyes!!!!!! :lol:

:D :D :D ..lol what abt it's wonderful teeth....?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

SDP wrote:
verbina wrote:
SDP wrote:

Errrr Im saving that bit for my BRP acceptance speech!!!! :P

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:43 am

[quote="God's Authority"]Hi Everyone

God bless you all abundantly, and also for everyone who has gotten a not desired response, just know that who is man to declare a thing when God has not spoken? Only he has the final say and final report and every

negative decision will be overturned in the mighty name of Jesus, every stony heart the lord will touch and favour will be ours by God's grace.
Thanks so much people, am truly grateful. Thanks so much.[/quote]

Hi

Very impressive. It seems to me God has given special power to "God's Authority" in his/her writing.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:50 am

edit
Last edited by shareen24h on Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:57 am

verbina wrote:
SDP wrote:
verbina wrote:
SDP wrote:

Errrr Im saving that bit for my BRP acceptance speech!!!! :P
Sorry how could I forget kind Yummymummy, she prays for all of us daily..thank, you, God Bless you