ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Info Eu4fam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Carolinabm
Newly Registered
Ireland

Info Eu4fam

Post by Carolinabm » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Hello im colombian married to a Romanian, and i have residency permit here in Romania. We are planing to go Ireland to live, i recently received my irish visa as visitor family , so we are traveling together in Oct. I need some help in what we are supoused to do when we arrive there, my husband will star working right away but we dont know what we have to do for my situation to apply for eu4 fam . Do i have to register As sson as we get there? Or should i wait till my husband has his job. Please need some info. thank you. [/b]

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:25 pm

You will need to apply for a residence card within three months of entry. To be successful, your EU national spouse will require to be a worker, self-sufficient person or student.

Carolinabm
Newly Registered
Ireland

Thanks

Post by Carolinabm » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you for your reply!! Now with this visa, short stay and viditor/ family. I can apply for the eu4 fam in Ireland right? Or i have to leave to apply from Romania? Thank you.

paddy12
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks

Post by paddy12 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 am

yes you can apply when you have all the documents ready and you dnt have to leave ireland to apply eu4fam

Carolinabm
Newly Registered
Ireland

More info

Post by Carolinabm » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you for your reply. Also i wanted to know if its any problem that i will apply for eu4fam if i just received 3 months ago my residence for Romania??? I mean if i apply for residence there in ireland what happens with my romanisn residence???? Thanks and sorry to ask so much...

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: More info

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 pm

How long is your Romanian residence valid? If its 5 years, then no worries about it.
Carolinabm wrote:Thank you for your reply. Also i wanted to know if its any problem that i will apply for eu4fam if i just received 3 months ago my residence for Romania??? I mean if i apply for residence there in ireland what happens with my romanisn residence???? Thanks and sorry to ask so much...

Carolinabm
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Carolinabm » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah it is for 5 years.

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Then don't worry about it.
You're good to go
Carolinabm wrote:Yeah it is for 5 years.