ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where are citzenship applications physically processed?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

meldives
Newly Registered

Where are citzenship applications physically processed?

Post by meldives » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

Just wondering where the office / dept actually is that process the appliations? I sent mine off last week to the address in Tipperaray that is on the website and had tracking on the envelope. It was delivered today - went to Tipperary first and then to Roscommon where it is signed for as 'delivered'

deepak nepal
Newly Registered

Post by deepak nepal » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:48 pm

Same as mine applied last week but delivered to roscommon as the office is located on tiperrary. I dont know why. As am waiting for reference no see how it goes.

divinewill
Newly Registered

Post by divinewill » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 pm

[quote="deepak nepal"]Same as mine applied last week but delivered to roscommon as the office is located on tiperrary. I dont know why. As am waiting for reference no see how it goes.[/quote]

yes ye all 're right, all new applications now are redirecting to rosscommon as a sorting centre, bcos of so called backlog that mix up all the previous apps before it goes back to tipp town. for an instance my minor app. was received in rosscomon but when requesting for addtn docs sent back to tipp when tracking dis no redirection again, this is just my own kind idea