ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dub007

Post by dub007 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Got reply from citizenship today

Your application is at the advanced stage of processing, and as soon as the
Minister as made his decision on your application we will write to you
advising you of that decision.

Any idea...????

Thanks

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:26 pm

dub007 wrote:Got reply from citizenship today

Your application is at the advanced stage of processing, and as soon as the
Minister as made his decision on your application we will write to you
advising you of that decision.

Any idea...????

Thanks
It was already discussed in the previous posts. Look up.

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:22 pm

So silent here...........

Any news about when to expect the next ceremony?

Are we going to have one or two this autumn-winter 2013?

Does anyone receive any approvals lately?

PirateQueen
Newly Registered

Post by PirateQueen » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Angel592 wrote:Goood news! Called the INIS today and after MANY tries they answered and told me that my application is with the minister for decision! Finally after a long long wait.. By the way, I can't find my Green Card anywhere, still gonna turn my place upside down till I find it, but worried I might have lost it! What do I do now? Do I have to get a new one? :S
My letter confirming the decision of the Minister did not request by Green Card (my GC expired 2009, I have been on stamp 4 since).
It requested Original Travel Document (if applicable) but this is something I have never had.
http://firstround.com/article/The-anato ... -Amazon-VP

I'd be very interested if anyone else knows if I should have sent it as I am concerned they won't actively chase further documentation.

Also very interested if there is any idea when the next ceremony is after 27 August (sent fees and docs back August BH weekend, and just can't wait for this process to be finished!!)

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Mary26 wrote:So silent here...........

Its a good sign Mary26 if this Thread is silent. It means that more problems have been tackled and backlogs is finally cleared.

If you're in an advanced stage then there is a high possibility that you will attend a ceremony this year 2013.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 pm

PirateQueen wrote:My letter confirming the decision of the Minister did not request by Green Card (my GC expired 2009, I have been on stamp 4 since).
It requested Original Travel Document (if applicable) but this is something I have never had.
It did however always request for Stamp 4 which you send?

You do not need to submit an Original Travel Document that why it says (if applicable). If applicable means if something applies to you and in your case you never had a Travel Document therefore inapplicable

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:

Its a good sign Mary26 if this Thread is silent. It means that more problems have been tackled and backlogs is finally cleared.

If you're in an advanced stage then there is a high possibility that you will attend a ceremony this year 2013.
It is a good sign ok... I'm just wondering... There are at least 3 or 4 of us on this thread who's currently at the advanced stage... So may be someone received something from INIS this week. Cause my mailbox was empty since Monday.
Do you have any idea as to when and how many of those ceremonies will be held this year? Would it be October and December?
I guess it should be something like this. I hope at least.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Mary26 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

It is a good sign ok... I'm just wondering... There are at least 3 or 4 of us on this thread who's currently at the advanced stage... So may be someone received something from INIS this week. Cause my mailbox was empty since Monday.
Do you have any idea as to when and how many of those ceremonies will be held this year? Would it be October and December?
I guess it should be something like this. I hope at least.
I know you're very impatient now but just wait. Write back if you dont hear anything at the end of the year!

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm

IntegratedMigrant

May be just a bit impatient...
However it's mainly because of the nature of my job, you see I'm a teacher and I can't just take a day off. I would need to find a cover and it's not easy.
So,for me it is very important to know at least approximately when the future ceremonies could possibly be. And it is a shame that my possible ceremony did not fall on the summer brake, where I would be free.
Apart from that I'm calm and relaxed.

divinewill
Newly Registered

Post by divinewill » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm

[quote="Mary26"][b]IntegratedMigrant[/b]

However it's mainly because of the nature of my job, you see I'm a teacher and I can't just take a day off. I would need to find a cover and it's not easy.
So,for me it is very important to know at least approximately when the future ceremonies could ssibly be. And it is a shame that my possible ceremony did not fall on the summer brake, where I would be free.
Apart from that I'm calm and relaxed.[/quote]

Mary no matter how many times you ask or mail inis your asking will not change anything @dis moment your application is queue to minister for approval:ADVANCE STAGE it will be process accordingly I believe in prayer that is the only way that change the unchangeable situation, well relax face what you are doing it will surely come concerning the next ceremony you will definitely have more than enough time to plan yourself when you finally receive ur letter

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Mary26 wrote:IntegratedMigrant

So,for me it is very important to know at least approximately when the future ceremonies could possibly be. And it is a shame that my possible ceremony did not fall on the summer brake, where I would be free.
You dont need to take a full day off on the Ceremony date, it lasts for a few hours really. You might be lucky and It'll fall at lunch hours or from 4pm when you'll have no subject to teach.

Having said that, you still have to wait and find out isnt it?.

Write back when you get an invitation and I'll advice you what to do.

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Mary26 wrote:IntegratedMigrant

You dont need to take a full day off on the Ceremony date, it lasts for a few hours really. You might be lucky and It'll fall at lunch hours or from 4pm when you'll have no subject to teach.

Having said that, you still have to wait and find out isnt it?.

Write back when you get an invitation and I'll advice you what to do.
Grand, thanks.

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

divinewill wrote: Mary no matter how many times you ask or mail inis your asking will not change anything @dis moment your application is queue to minister for approval:ADVANCE STAGE it will be process accordingly I believe in prayer that is the only way that change the unchangeable situation, well relax face what you are doing it will surely come concerning the next ceremony you will definitely have more than enough time to plan yourself when you finally receive ur letter
I did not have an intention to email INIS. Absolutely not.
Nor i would pray, cause i'm not religious at all.
I'll just going to wait.
As soon as i'm going to get back to work and to my MSc i would not have that much time to think about it. So it could last for eternity, anyway the 6 months promise did not work for me.

Saegh
Newly Registered

Post by Saegh » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 pm

hi every one just want to ask you I never committed any serious offenses but i was subjected to a serious investigation but I was never  charge with Any thing.can any one pls tall me how that can impact on my application for naturalisation . Your reply much appreciated 

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 am

Saegh wrote:hi every one just want to ask you I never committed any serious offenses but i was subjected to a serious investigation but I was never  charge with Any thing.can any one pls tall me how that can impact on my application for naturalisation . Your reply much appreciated 
It may delay your application as you've been in teh adversed attention of the Gardai. But since you've nothing wrong, you'll have nothing to worry about but, what exactly was the Gardai investigating?

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:31 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Saegh wrote:hi every one just want to ask you I never committed any serious offenses but i was subjected to a serious investigation but I was never  charge with Any thing.can any one pls tall me how that can impact on my application for naturalisation . Your reply much appreciated 
It may delay your application as you've been in teh adversed attention of the Gardai. But since you've nothing wrong, you'll have nothing to worry about but, what exactly was the Gardai investigating?

one question ....i was convicted for no insunrance and fine 450 euro.which i paid same day...no insurnace conviction will effect my application...decision could b refused???????
i applied in 2011 and tomorow will 26 month ...

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 am

bepositive89 wrote:one question ....i was convicted for no insunrance and fine 450 euro.which i paid same day...no insurnace conviction will effect my application...decision could b refused???????
There you are @bepositive89 just coming clean. Do you know that conviction of having no insurance in regarded as a Major offence? With the previous ministers you have little to no change of ever getting your citizenship application approved?

And I presume that you already known why your application is being delayed from reading my previous posts?

You could wait up to 48 months to get a decision on your application, but it may happen anytime from now.

Have you send the 450 fine receipt that you've paid?

The reason why its been delayed is to establish the nature of your offense and it takes time due to the procession of it. I can however inform you that based on my experience with the current Minister, your application will be likely to be approved.

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:08 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
bepositive89 wrote:one question ....i was convicted for no insunrance and fine 450 euro.which i paid same day...no insurnace conviction will effect my application...decision could b refused???????
There you are @bepositive89 just coming clean. Do you know that conviction of having no insurance in regarded as a Major offence? With the previous ministers you have little to no change of ever getting your citizenship application approved?

And I presume that you already known why your application is being delayed from reading my previous posts?

You could wait up to 48 months to get a decision on your application, but it may happen anytime from now.

Have you send the 450 fine receipt that you've paid?

The reason why its been delayed is to establish the nature of your offense and it takes time due to the procession of it. I can however inform you that based on my experience with the current Minister, your application will be likely to be approved.

To,IntegratedMigrant,,,,,,,,,, in june2013 i was asked to send 450 receipt,copy of my Garda card and my job letter ..i sent all these required document next day.
last week i rang in citizenship office and got reply that my application is in advance stage ....placed in minister office for decision.

thx IntegratedMigrant....... for all help.

Saegh
Newly Registered

Post by Saegh » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:16 pm

bepositive89 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
It may delay your application as you've been in teh adversed attention of the Gardai. But since you've nothing wrong, you'll have nothing to worry about but, what exactly was the Gardai investigating?[/quote Well it was to do with my current girlfriend she is the Mather of my 3 kids she gave me a loan in 2010 and than we brok up 2011 so she want to the Garda and said I toke her money I get arrested on Suspicious of Theft and Interrogation for 12 hours and than Released without any charges we got back together and now every ting is ok

moro1

Post by moro1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I assume September will bring some news with it lets pray and hope for the best and that all those told they are at the advanced stage will hear something

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 pm

moro1 wrote:I assume September will bring some news with it lets pray and hope for the best and that all those told they are at the advanced stage will hear something
I m hoping too.. We will get good news coming days with the grace of God.
I m worry about my conviction (no insurance ,,,fine450) I was talking today someone online for advice on my conviction. I was told Ur application could b refuse becz of this conviction ... Any body know someone who had conviction like this and got approval????

moro1

Post by moro1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 pm

bepositive89 wrote:
moro1 wrote:I assume September will bring some news with it lets pray and hope for the best and that all those told they are at the advanced stage will hear something
I m hoping too.. We will get good news coming days with the grace of God.
I m worry about my conviction (no insurance ,,,fine450) I was talking today someone online for advice on my conviction. I was told Ur application could b refuse becz of this conviction ... Any body know someone who had conviction like this and got approval????
A member here called diana I think had the same problem and got her approval. Other members had convictions and got their approvals.
Shatter is very lean person I can see. You hopefully will be fine because if they were to refuse your application thru would have done it a while ago if the application is processed for long time it probably means they want to grant you.

I am not an expert at all but I just think so,
I personally had no issue ever with guards or court so I am hoping for the best, be positive and you will be fine by the grace if god whom we all have faith in

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:43 pm

bepositive89 wrote:I m hoping too.. We will get good news coming days with the grace of God.
You rather believe in me than anybody you've been talking with or will talk with. Having said that, if you truly believe in the grace of God, you'll have nothing to worry about right?

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
bepositive89 wrote:I m hoping too.. We will get good news coming days with the grace of God.
You rather believe in me than anybody you've been talking with or will talk with. Having said that, if you truly believe in the grace of God, you'll have nothing to worry about right?

sure i have strong believe on grace of God,thx IntegratedMigrant"][ for giving me positive hope.let see in coming days.

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 am

Any news coming from today's ceremony ?