ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 pm

junaidmirza wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
verbina wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina hv u noticed dat we have been made senior members ??? yipeeee :lol: i must add it on my cv ....it might land me my dream job...
Heeheee yeppp!!!! The only way now is sage!!!! :lol:
@ verbina .i never stopped reading your post and comments girl !.i admire your sense of humour .remember I told you that you will be granted and I still stick to my word!.at these stage of your case,u don't need to involve your lawyer about everything,your future lies on you and not the lawyer. Just write a letter to the caseworker tomorrow ,send it and hand over a copy to your Mp for reference. You will hear a good news shortly if u follow my advice.take care
Where you been hiding @yahwadud
@junaimirza.i have been busy looking for a job but Alhamdulilah ,am now sorted

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:15 pm

yahwadud wrote:
junaidmirza wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
verbina wrote:
@ verbina .i never stopped reading your post and comments girl !.i admire your sense of humour .remember I told you that you will be granted and I still stick to my word!.at these stage of your case,u don't need to involve your lawyer about everything,your future lies on you and not the lawyer. Just write a letter to the caseworker tomorrow ,send it and hand over a copy to your Mp for reference. You will hear a good news shortly if u follow my advice.take care
Mashah Allah, good to know :) May Allah bless every one with all his blessings and the wishes

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm

yahwadud wrote:
junaidmirza wrote:
yahwadud wrote:
verbina wrote:
Mashah Allah, good to know :) May Allah bless every one with all his blessings and the wishes

babu88
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by babu88 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:27 am

Weedo wrote:Hi All,

Those of you who have applied for FLR(O) DL and waiting, Please keep us updated!!

Here is my time line

Date Applied/Docs sent: 27/01/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 31/01/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 24/03/2012
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 26/03/2012
Date Passport/Docs received from HO: Waiting
Date Biometrics received : Waiting
Visa Type : FLR(0)

wish you best luck

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 am

yummymummy3j wrote:SO GUYZ I BOUGHT THE EUROMILLION LOTTERY TICKET FOR TOMORROW JACKPOT... KEEP YR FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR ME....IF I WIN THE MILLIONS WILL SHARE WITH YOU GUYZ LOL :D
Woop woop !!! All crossed!!!

Just another random thought... So if one's spouse is waay below 18.600, but wins the lotto.... It wont count for anything unless the money s been on account 6 months at least... Right? Or theres bound to be some exception?
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 am

yahwadud wrote:
verbina wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@verbina hv u noticed dat we have been made senior members ??? yipeeee :lol: i must add it on my cv ....it might land me my dream job...
@Yahwadud Thank you for your kind words hun and for encouragement! I suppose I could've done that, but the MP's letter actually saying my legal reps are to write a letter on my behalf , so I guess Im not meant to do it myself. Im curious as to what my legal rep will come up with after discussing this with his seniors... But once again thank you for your positive words!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 am

yahwadud wrote:
verbina wrote:
@Yahwadud Thank you for your kind words hun and for encouragement! I suppose I could've done that, but the MP's letter actually saying my legal reps are to write a letter on my behalf , so I guess Im not meant to do it myself. Im curious as to what my legal rep will come up with after discussing this with his seniors... But once again thank you for your positive words!!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Gd afternoon my dear friends, today makes it precisely 12 months that i filed for my FLR(O) extension on compassionate ground, and exactly 6 months and 8 days i did my Biometrics!, and still waiting for a decision! And after almost a month, got an email from my MP this morning that states:

Following my previous email, please find the attached update.

The letter confirms that your application is with a caseworking unit and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
I hope this update is helpful.

Fellow bloggers, kindly advice, as 'am seriously depressed at the moment, cos my life is at a complete standstill !
God bless us all and grant us our inner request..IJN!

Persistence overcomes Resistance!
pt

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 pm

poketoholo wrote:Gd afternoon my dear friends, today makes it precisely 12 months that i filed for my FLR(O) extension on compassionate ground, and exactly 6 months and 8 days i did my Biometrics!, and still waiting for a decision! And after almost a month, got an email from my MP this morning that states:

Following my previous email, please find the attached update.

The letter confirms that your application is with a caseworking unit and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
I hope this update is helpful.

Fellow bloggers, kindly advice, as 'am seriously depressed at the moment, cos my life is at a complete standstill !
God bless us all and grant us our inner request..IJN!

Persistence overcomes Resistance!
Oh wow! Thats real 'helpful' loool! Especially as its merely an extension to your leave, they are taking the mick making you wait over 12 months!!
Id say go to Ombudsman hun, @yummymummy was in your situation and had quick results after contacting them! Good luck!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks Verbina, have already filled out the Ombudsman form they sent me to send to my MP to sign. Should i send it to my MP or should i just hold on for another 2 wks and see if HO responds?
God bless u!
pt

GLH2012

LEAVE GRANTED!

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:33 pm

Good afternoon fellow bloggers, Praise God with me as my solicitor confirmed this morning that i have been granted 30months! He got the decision yesterday and am on my way to his office for details. All those waiting, your good news is coming soon and i say a big AMEN to that! Those refused, don't give up keep fighting till VICTORY AT LAST!!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 pm

poketoholo wrote:Thanks Verbina, have already filled out the Ombudsman form they sent me to send to my MP to sign. Should i send it to my MP or should i just hold on for another 2 wks and see if HO responds?
God bless u!
I think you might as well just send it to your MP hun, If it has been over 20 days since you first got in contact with him... No point in beating around the bush now really.. All the best!

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: LEAVE GRANTED!

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm

GLH2012 wrote:Good afternoon fellow bloggers, Praise God with me as my solicitor confirmed this morning that i have been granted 30months! He got the decision yesterday and am on my way to his office for details. All those waiting, your good news is coming soon and i say a big AMEN to that! Those refused, don't give up keep fighting till VICTORY AT LAST!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family hun!!!! Well done!!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:53 pm

GLH2012 wrote:Good afternoon fellow bloggers, Praise God with me as my solicitor confirmed this morning that i have been granted 30months! He got the decision yesterday and am on my way to his office for details. All those waiting, your good news is coming soon and i say a big AMEN to that! Those refused, don't give up keep fighting till VICTORY AT LAST!!!
You broke the Friday spell!!! Congratulations buddy the wait was well worth it. Welcome to the promise land by the way that was very fast cos I remember you put your application in, in June/July I suppose it was the premium you paid for?

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
You broke the Friday spell!!! Congratulations buddy the wait was well worth it. Welcome to the promise land by the way that was very fast cos I remember you put your application in, in June/July I suppose it was the premium you paid for?
@dapsonlee Have you written to your MP already young man???

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
I am doing so as we very much speak! Tried booking a surgery but no appointment till September (ridiculous), so I am just going to send an email and very much hope for the best.

How are you holding up? This weekend feels like it gonna be one of the longest ever and it's only 3 days lol

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:49 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
I am doing so as we very much speak! Tried booking a surgery but no appointment till September (ridiculous), so I am just going to send an email and very much hope for the best.

How are you holding up? This weekend feels like it gonna be one of the longest ever and it's only 3 days lol
Yeah , doesnt matter, just send him an email asap !!
Oh you know its gonna be the longest one everrrr!!! Just waiting for my solicitor to phone me with a plan!! :roll:

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Congratulations !good luck ..

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi Guys - Congrats GLH2012

If I won the lottery I would buy a small country somewhere and sack all the immigration and border patrol officers lol
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Hi Guys - Congrats GLH2012

If I won the lottery I would buy a small country somewhere and sack all the immigration and border patrol officers lol

Yaaaaa!!!! If I was to win the lottery and buy a small country haha Ill get a flipping army to patrol my borders maan!! And navy!!!

How messed up in the head am I ??!!! Just as well Ill neva win, coz I neva play!!! :lol:

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:05 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Oh you know its gonna be the longest one everrrr!!! Just waiting for my solicitor to phone me with a plan!! :roll:
I thought you said he promised to call you today, I would really suggest you start buzzing his phone darling before he gets caught up with the bank holiday fever frenzy. Some assurance today, from him, will put a smile and rest the brain before Tuesday I hope!!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:08 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

I thought you said he promised to call you today, I would really suggest you start buzzing his phone darling before he gets caught up with the bank holiday fever frenzy. Some assurance today, from him, will put a smile and rest the brain before Tuesday I hope!!!
Nah babe, he is good like that, he tends to stay at work pretty late and usually calls after 5pm on Fridays , Im used to that :) But thank you!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Nah babe, he is good like that, he tends to stay at work pretty late and usually calls after 5pm on Fridays , Im used to that :) But thank you!

Ha! That sounds much better then. Fingers crossed with prayers in session you will come out of this selling so much left over smiles. My part is done, letter sent waiting game begins. Fingers crossed that I get a real update on my case.

shareen24h

GLH2012

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi GLH2012

Congratulation. Was it an extension or fresh application.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:17 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Ha! That sounds much better then. Fingers crossed with prayers in session you will come out of this selling so much left over smiles. My part is done, letter sent waiting game begins. Fingers crossed that I get a real update on my case.
Well done for getting your MP involved!!! Fingers crossed it wont be too long!!