ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:44 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:This is absoloutely absurd now..

I just got another email fron the "visa enquiries, Islamabad" saying my husband case is still under process.. It been 83 working days now..

What is goin on!!??
They aim to process within 60 days but can take up 120 days, what's the problem?

Zareena2014
Newly Registered

Post by Zareena2014 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:07 am

i guess we just have to sit tight :(

Saladin
Newly Registered

Post by Saladin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 am

Hi everyone. My wife submited our application in Mirpur on 21st June, 2013 and we got the RFC on 22nd August 2013 and Alhamdulillah visa was granted. I was so shocked It came back quick whereas people from this forum still are waiting 3 and half months.

We applied under CAT A, provided proof of communication e.g. SKYPE, WHATSAPP, VIBER, EMAILS. from before wedding and after. Plus the money receipts I sent her every few months. I also included sponsorship documents from the solictor which cost me £300, An estatae agent Survey report for £50.
Last edited by Saladin on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:39 am

king2be98 wrote:

I just got another email fron the "visa enquiries, Islamabad" saying my husband case is still under process.. It been 83 working days now..

What is goin on!!??
They aim to process within 60 days but can take up 120 days, what's the problem?

The problem is this that they clearly mention on their website that
"If our visa processing service is experiencing delays, we will publish a news story on this website to explain what is happening. You can find recent news stories on the right side of this page.
If we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email the Gerry's, who will forward your email to us for reply".

But there is no story published online for any delay yet If they are stating such things then I believe they have a duty to us and they must adhere to what they guide us,They expect us to be so accurate and efficient in our application and supporting documents but they don't process applications neither on-time nor efficiently.

There have been 4 months now since the time of my and sameena's application but they don't even inform us that what's the delay.
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

Saladin wrote:Hi everyone. My wife submited our application in Mirpur on 21st June, 2013 and we got the RFC on 22nd August 2013 and Alhamdulillah visa was granted.

We applied under CAT A, provided proof of communication e.g. SKYPE, WHATSAPP, VIBER, EMAILS. from before wedding and after. Plus the money receipts I sent her every few months. I also included sponsorship documents from the solictor which cost me £300, An estatae agent Survey report for £50.
Congratulations!!

We also did the same just don't know why it's taken so long for us :)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Saladin
Newly Registered

Post by Saladin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks, InshAllah everyone will get theirs too. I simply followed all the advice on the his forum and from BatleyKhan.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Saladin congrats man, what exactly is a sponsorship document?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

zulfiqar_khan
Newly Registered

Post by zulfiqar_khan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Alhamdullah, by the grace of almighty Allah, Visa is stamped on my passport.

My details are;

Visa type: Settlement, Husband.
Documents submitted: 09 July, 2013
1st status: Documents forwarded to Islamabad OC, 09 July, 2013
2nd status: Ready for collection, 22 August, 2013
Collected today, 23 August, 2013.

1: Infact they returned my all orignal and photocopy documents as well, including pictures.
2: my status didn't changed to BHC at any point, i just had the above 2 statuses for the entire process.

All praise to Allah, finally i got my visa and my wife really really and really needed me, I guess Allah listened to her and been kind on us, again, as always.

I pray all the couples here waiting and worried for their beloved's visas get them stamped ASAP.

ZK

zulfiqar_khan
Newly Registered

Post by zulfiqar_khan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Javeria wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

What is goin on!!??

"If our visa processing service is experiencing delays, we will publish a news story on this website to explain what is happening. You can find recent news stories on the right side of this page.
If we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email the Gerry's, who will forward your email to us for reply".

But there is no story published online for any delay yet If they are stating such things then I believe they have a duty to us and they must adhere to what they guide us,They expect us to be so accurate and efficient in our application and supporting documents but they don't process applications neither on-time nor efficiently.

There have been 4 months now since the time of my and sameena's application but they don't even inform us that what's the delay.
I found something new on the gerry Islamabad notice board and was surprised. It stated the max time for the application, visa type wise and for settlement the max time may exceed till 12 months :O when i red that was surprised and shocked caz as far as i remember, it was max till 3 months or may be 6 months.

reference: gerry Islamabad notice board

uk786
Newly Registered

granted a spouse visa

Post by uk786 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Alhamdulillah. My wife is granted a spouse visa today. Really happy. Thanks to Allah. We were really worried because status was not changed from forwarded to process. We have called the fedex number of times but they had only one answer that you have to wait for 6 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applied from Lahore
Applied: 26 June, 2013
Application forwarded to Islamabad OC: 26 June, 2013
Under Process: Skipped By BHC
Collected: 23 Aug,2013
Last edited by uk786 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Javeria wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

What is goin on!!??

I find it ridiculous.. we pay a huge amount to apply.. we have a right to voice our opinions contrary to what some may believe.

Have u tried emailing again sister!?..
I just get that its under process the same old.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

What is goin on!!??

I find it ridiculous.. we pay a huge amount to apply.. we have a right to voice our opinions contrary to what some may believe.

They replied me yesterday that they can't trace my application.

This is just joke for them, they don't take it seriously, they are just interested in taking the big amount of visa application fee and they already take it from us now they don't care that we people are still waiting from previous 4 months.
Application submitted from Lahore:23/04/2013
Application forwarded to Isd OC:23/04/2013
Under process at BHC :07/05/2013
Application hold on :08/10/2013
Supporting Documents submit 0n:04/11/2013
RFC: 10/12/2013
Outcome:Will be positive INSHALLAH

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:59 pm

I had the an email as well saying my application is under process. Its been 4 months how long do we have to wait?losing patience.

Plus it always had mentioned it can take up to 120 days.

If you look at the UK settlement visa processing times as for Islamabad for June 2013, it has high number of decisions made compared to Lahore, Karachi and mirpur.

They have not updated since june 2013 and the figures seem way off and fishy!

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ableAnchor

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:07 pm

truthseeker786 wrote:I had the an email as well saying my application is under process. Its been 4 months how long do we have to wait?losing patience.

Plus it always had mentioned it can take up to 120 days.

If you look at the UK settlement visa processing times as for Islamabad for June 2013, it has high number of decisions made compared to Lahore, Karachi and mirpur.

They have not updated since june 2013 and the figures seem way off and fishy!

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... ableAnchor
Yeaahh defoo.. agree with u there.

truthseeker786
Newly Registered

Post by truthseeker786 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:34 pm

Applicants who had their cases on hold did the embassy email you regarding your application?

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:51 pm

truthseeker786 wrote:Applicants who had their cases on hold did the embassy email you regarding your application?
I think they will e-mail to applicant.as they e-mail simggy about his case hold on
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

zebi112
Newly Registered

Post by zebi112 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

They replied me yesterday that they can't trace my application.

This is just joke for them, they don't take it seriously, they are just interested in taking the big amount of visa application fee and they already take it from us now they don't care that we people are still waiting from previous 4 months.
Don't Email them ask ur solicitor to FAX straightway them so they reply u within hours where exact ur case is they just reply to solicitors don't us.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:21 pm

I am now extremely concerned with my hubbies application.
Fair enough each case is unique and depends on ECO but how on earth can they just jump us many April applications who have now been waiting longest to suddenly july and june?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am worried now that it may be we have maybe been put on hold?
But i highly dout and in shaa Allah not that all us remaining April ones r on hold ?

Bloody beyond a joke now
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 pm

HELLO786 wrote:I am now extremely concerned with my hubbies application.
Fair enough each case is unique and depends on ECO but how on earth can they just jump us many April applications who have now been waiting longest to suddenly july and june?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am worried now that it may be we have maybe been put on hold?
But i highly dout and in shaa Allah not that all us remaining April ones r on hold ?

Bloody beyond a joke now
I'm really concerned too :-( what's going on? I called Gerrys today and they were not helpful. I am so stressed out. Even if one of you got a reply I would be really glad that things were moving forward but all week you hear nothing :(
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Its our 2nd Month hopefully will get the reply this Month.
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:57 pm

king2be98 wrote:

What is goin on!!??
Hi these 60 days start from the day we submit the application or from the day the status changes to "Under Process" ?
Applied: 18/07/13
Under Process: 31-07-13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 pm

naCC wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

What is goin on!!??
Hi these 60 days start from the day we submit the application or from the day the status changes to "Under Process" ?
The day you submit the application :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Saladin
Newly Registered

Post by Saladin » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 am

tallojani wrote:Saladin congrats man, what exactly is a sponsorship document?
Its a declaration letter contested by the solictor, confirming that we will not recourse to public funds. Its optional.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 am

just to let u no that they r all shambles.. my hubby got visa on aug 15 mashallah and is coming today inshallah! I received an email last night from visa enquiries in response to an email I sent on eid day about whr my application is. they emailed ystrday sayin we need more info to find ur hubbys application! errrrrrr hellooo he got his visa aug 15!!!

wen dey say we need more infooo they jus takin sweet time.. if they say we cnt find application dnt worry they takin d piss dats all....

inshallah allah taala grants u all visas soon so u can all b with ur loved ones! ameen
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:56 am

It's bank holiday Monday
Do you think Gerrys will be closed on Monday too? :?
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13