ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:24 pm

@believe @hatchsead you're totally right guys!!! I ll send an email now, hopefully my solicitor will read it in time, before sending off the letter!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

GLH2012

Re: LEAVE GRANTED!

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:39 pm

verbina wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:Good afternoon fellow bloggers, Praise God with me as my solicitor confirmed this morning that i have been granted 30months! He got the decision yesterday and am on my way to his office for details. All those waiting, your good news is coming soon and i say a big AMEN to that! Those refused, don't give up keep fighting till VICTORY AT LAST!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your family hun!!!! Well done!!!!
Thank you @Verbina. I very much appreciate it.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

verbina wrote:Just spoke to my solicitor!!! He's drafted a letter to senior case worker explaining why its not fair of them to ask me to submit an application at this stage and that they should basically decide my case as it is.

He is sending it off on Tuesday....

I just think its a bit too uncompromising really... oh well... I could've worded it better myself i suppose...
It's bit too straight , instead he shd have explained your situation sympathetically explaining about the pros/cons.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:48 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:Good afternoon fellow bloggers, Praise God with me as my solicitor confirmed this morning that i have been granted 30months! He got the decision yesterday and am on my way to his office for details. All those waiting, your good news is coming soon and i say a big AMEN to that! Those refused, don't give up keep fighting till VICTORY AT LAST!!!
You broke the Friday spell!!! Congratulations buddy the wait was well worth it. Welcome to the promise land by the way that was very fast cos I remember you put your application in, in June/July I suppose it was the premium you paid for?
Thanks indeed and you are right it was fast because I did apply in July after being refused a Zambrano application in June for being the sole carer of my British son.

GLH2012

Re: GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:03 pm

shareen24h wrote:Hi GLH2012

Congratulation. Was it an extension or fresh application.
Thanks shareen24h. It was a fresh application based on EX.1. All the best dear.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:11 pm

@GLH2012 .. I join you in praising God....congrats

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Hi Guys - Congrats GLH2012

If I won the lottery I would buy a small country somewhere and sack all the immigration and border patrol officers lol
Hi Believe2013. Thanks and you are very hilarious :D I pray you win the lottery as well as being granted.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@GLH2012 .. I join you in praising God....congrats
Thank you @yummymummy3j. You taught a lesson or two in believing God. He said He will show us great and mighty things. And He hasn't failed. Thanks. I am still in shock.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm

SDP wrote:
Congratulations !good luck ..
Thanks dear. I wish you all the best in your application too. You will receive good news soon.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 pm

GLH2012- congrats. All the best.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:58 pm

verbina wrote:@believe @hatchsead you're totally right guys!!! I ll send an email now, hopefully my solicitor will read it in time, before sending off the letter!!
I hope you caught the solicitor just in time! The way these guys work these days I hope he ain't gonna act ever too reluctant

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:46 pm

GLH2012 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Thanks dear. I wish you all the best in your application too. You will receive good news soon.
HI
Congratulations, on what basis have you applied flro , my family application refused even kids 9 years in this country, even my ILR application is pending from oct 2012, my solicitor applied for them private and family life kids 9 years here.
Please share your detail which will be helpful to make preparation .
regards
amjad leeds

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:55 pm

GLH2012 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Congrats GLH2012, enjoy ur peace of mind... More good news to come next week guys!!!

shareen24h

Re: GLH2012

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:41 pm

[quote="GLH2012"][quote="shareen24h"]Hi GLH2012

Congratulation. Was it an extension or fresh application.[/quote]
Thanks shareen24h. It was a fresh application based on EX.1. All the best dear.[/quote]

@GLH2012

Thank you for your response. Enjoy your freedom.

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Time503 wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Congrats GLH2012, enjoy ur peace of mind... More good news to come next week guys!!!
Next week is a short week their might not be any news !
Tuesday they will be unwinding from long weekend, Wednesday/ Thursday they keep moaning and coming to Friday they will get ready for the following weekend ..hmmmmm

noonoo
Newly Registered

Post by noonoo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 am

Does anyone know what a B/F date is? Its at the top of my husbands request for further info from HO.

Thanks

ali90

Post by ali90 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:56 pm

noonoo wrote:Does anyone know what a B/F date is? Its at the top of my husbands request for further info from HO.

Thanks

It's the date they need the documents to be recieved by

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Any success stories this week, good people? It really shoots up our hope!

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello

What happen to Shondra Sharma and Winners. Disappears from the forum.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 pm

good evening everyone, congrats to all who got their visas ....
to all of you still waiting , i pray God almighty will favour you...
to everyone going on appeals, the lord will overturn all negative decisions..
i am sure lots of good news will flood this forum from wednesday next week in jesus name

SDP

Post by SDP » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:34 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:good evening everyone, congrats to all who got their visas ....
i am sure lots of good news will flood this forum from wednesday next week in jesus name
Amen! Thank you yummymummy !

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:good evening everyone, congrats to all who got their visas ....
Amen!!

BTW did you get any numbers in yesterday's lottery?
I've got 2 numbers and a star!!!!! Thats the most Ive ever won!!
Beginners luck I suppose...... :idea:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:44 pm

amjadleeds wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
SDP wrote:
HI
Congratulations, on what basis have you applied flro , my family application refused even kids 9 years in this country, even my ILR application is pending from oct 2012, my solicitor applied for them private and family life kids 9 years here.
Please share your detail which will be helpful to make preparation .
regards
amjad leeds
Thanks @amjadleeds. I made my application as a parent of a child in the UK. I have sole responsibility for my son who is British. Am sorry your family got refused. The best interest of your kids were overlooked and that is wrong especially as they have been here for 9 years. Are you appealing? I think you should. wish you success with your ILR application as well. All the best!

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:55 pm

@kukuwife thank you. Your good news is on the way.
@Time503, thank you so much. I now know how you feel. I feel so light and relieved, there is nothing like peace of mind.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:03 pm

SDP wrote:
Time503 wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
SDP wrote:
Next week is a short week their might not be any news !
Tuesday they will be unwinding from long weekend, Wednesday/ Thursday they keep moaning and coming to Friday they will get ready for the following weekend ..hmmmmm
On the contrary, even though the week will be short, it will be very eventful: filled with so many news of visas being granted in Jesus Name Amen!!! Be positive and keep the faith. I'm praying for all to be granted.