ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Orignal passport requested by UKBA

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

soma7474

Orignal passport requested by UKBA

Post by soma7474 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Hello

I have one query that UKBA letter we received on 1st of July which asks for our original passports (even ncs sent photocopies to ukba) to be sent to UKBA states at the end that

Please Note that Should your application be successful for british citizenship be successful your certificate of British Citizenship will show the following details,

Name:xxxxxxx
Name at birth if different: Name at birth
Date of birth: xxxxxxxx
Place of birth: xxxxxxxx

if these details are incorrect, please inform our office in writing enclosing documentary evidence of the correct details.

is it a standard letter or something different

Moreover the letter is dated 12th of june and we have received it on 1st of july which is quite late even in case of second class post and we had the time to send back the passports till 3rd of july. so it was received near to deadline.

what could be the reason for this in your opinion for requesting orignal passport even ncs send attested copies (may be previous passport was lost)...?
How long it will take now from 02nd july 2013?

soma7474

orignal passport requested by UKBA

Post by soma7474 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:20 pm

plz share your experience

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Orignal passport requested by UKBA

Post by samkma » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:01 pm

soma7474 wrote:Hello

I have one query that UKBA letter we received on 1st of July which asks for our original passports (even ncs sent photocopies to ukba) to be sent to UKBA states at the end that

Please Note that Should your application be successful for british citizenship be successful your certificate of British Citizenship will show the following details,

if these details are incorrect, please inform our office in writing enclosing documentary evidence of the correct details.

is it a standard letter or something different

Moreover the letter is dated 12th of june and we have received it on 1st of july which is quite late even in case of second class post and we had the time to send back the passports till 3rd of july. so it was received near to deadline.

what could be the reason for this in your opinion for requesting orignal passport even ncs send attested copies (may be previous passport was lost)...?
How long it will take now from 02nd july 2013?
Never heard of anyone else getting a letter asking for the original passports after you paid NCS to verify the documents.
I am not an expert, but hope someone with more experience replies to your query
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:06 pm

It happens, just send what's requested, either the NCS photocopy wasn't acceptable or they want an original verification.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

VR

How many times and how many answers?

Post by VR » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 am

Soma7474,

You sent me around 8 Private Messages on this subject. I patiently answered all your questions.

Now you are unleashing the same questions on the board. I hope you are not sending Private Messages to others on the subject.

Best Regards
vr

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:45 am

Hi

VR

first of all, i did not send 08 pm to you, i need reply from experts not from you.

Thanks

VR

I have warned the others

Post by VR » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

Soma7474,

Multiple PM's and posts on the same subject can be expected and warned them.
cheers
vr

VR

I have warned the others

Post by VR » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 am

Soma7474,

Multiple PM's and posts on the same subject can be expected and warned them.
cheers
vr

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:08 am

Vr

You are not any authority to warn some one, mind your own business, do not warn, mind your business

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:11 am

The purpose of the forum is to facilitate guidance for members, doing so by letting them see responses on the open forum. You should refrain from sending PMs, rather post as you have here.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

VR

PM's

Post by VR » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 am

Dear Amber,

I politely requested the person to post on the forum so that everyone can benefit .

This was followed with a barrage of pm's from this id. I patiently answered all the queries as the anxiety level was enormous over a non-issue.

Now you can see from the tone of the responses and judge for yourself.
Many offer free advise and guidance out of sheer passion to help others, as in our own time there was no such facilities to benefit from.
But clearly some others think its a time pass.
I posted about what happened ,as there were 2 topics from the same individual in the forum one dated 2nd july asking the same question.
Then the PM's.
Now again I saw the same questions being asked .
I did not want other respected members to be answering pms' at the same time as it happened to me. To be able to appreciate and respect this forum I realize the individual should have some experience dealing with solicitors who charge , else wasting others time will appear natural and the aggressive response from this id is proof of what happened.
I rest the matter. Not worth reacting.
cheers
vr

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:32 am

soma7474 wrote:Vr

You are not any authority to warn some one, mind your own business, do not warn, mind your business
VR said nothing wrong and u are impolite

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi

njoy1987

if you say vr is saying right, ask vr to disclose my 08 pm to this forum?

he is lying that i send 08 pm to vr. that's why i m impolite,

this is the reason for impoliteness.

If vr disclose my 08 PMS, i will apologize openly.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm

Hi

VR

COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE MY 08 PM'S WITH DATE AND TIME NOW.

I DID NOT SEND 08PMS TO YOU.

PLEASE SHARE MY 08 PMS ON THIS POST.

I WILL WITH OPEN HEART APOLOGIZE FROM YOU.

OTHERWISE DO NOT POST WRONG INFORMATION.

THANKS

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:31 am

The whole idea of a forum is to openly discuss maters of concern, importance and intrerest. its like we all sitting together in discussion and somebody whispers something in someones ear its unfair on people that might have same question not just now but in the future its a 'thread' of information that will help others.

I dont reply to pms someone might say that is rude but it seems selfish on the persons part I dont want to diagress. its is advisable for memebers to keep peace and harmony at this great platform that is a valuable source of information and great help.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 am

Hi

i already ask vr to disclose my 08 pms, my whisper in ear of 08pms.

VR

Attention Soma

Post by VR » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Soma7474,

I dont have time to waste. You need to learn internet etiquette first. Not only is your language rude, but also typing ALL CAPS shows the person you are.

Kindly keep misusing this free service. You wont get far. Rather I suggest you post the pms and let people judge for themselves.
Best Rgds
VR

PS: I wasted my free time and in return you posted the same queries again. Now again you want me to waste not only my time but of other respected board members. Hope you will learn to respect others and their valuable time.

soma7474

Post by soma7474 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:50 pm

VR

Most Respected Memeber

i wasted your time, i m sorry.

But please post my 08 pms in this post to verify your earlier statement.

i do not have etiquette like you to lie in open forum.

i do not know how to write, but i also do not know how to lie in open forum.