ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am

Did you make a payment?

mateen khan
Newly Registered

Post by mateen khan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 am

no i didnt but if i can can take appointment again tyey will give appoinmnt very late if there is any way that i can get ref num

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:43 pm

king2be98 wrote:If you ring the AIT helpline number they tell you which date they are currently working on, ie. they might say they're currently working on appeals lodged on the 10th of July. This time last year they were 5 weeks behind, not sure how far behind they are now.

As for your appeal, it does look pretty straightforward if you were only refused on one ground.

So your appeal should indicate ignorance without actually stating it and the wage slips. I don't know why people trust consultants from Pakistan who are purely in it for making money. It clearly shows what kind of a consultant he is if he is advising you not to include wage slips.

Give it 2 weeks, you should get a "Notice of pending appeal" letter. The deadline will be 19 weeks after the have processed your appeal. If you're lucky, you'll get an overturned decision within 2/3 months.

Thanks for the information. I emailed AIT and they said last Thursday that they are currently on the 15th July which is the same date I sent mine. So I should get a letter anytime soon hopefully!

Exactly I agree we should never have gone to a consultant in Pakistan, big mistake and now we are paying for it. I am hoping that the decision is overturned soon. You are right in saying that there is a delay. When will they debit my account? Is it when they send out the letter? Is the 19 weeks timescale for the ECM to review the refusal reason? We were only refused on the grounds of not providing bank statements.

Thanks

mateen khan
Newly Registered

Post by mateen khan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

dear friends i didnt receive any answer about my question if any one can help to solve my problem

thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Lawyer Meeting

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Hello Guys,

Hope all is going well. Just back from lawyer after a 2 hour long meeting with him and my employer and he is hopeful we should crack the case at the hearing and maybe he said there is a slight chance the Home Office Rep might decide to pull out and overturn decision on the hearing date but he has stated it is much better to prepare for court and get all solid information together.

My lawyer will be hand dropping my file and documents to Home Office in Glasgow on Monday and same to the Tribunal as well on Monday so hopefully Home Office will look at it and make a decision ASAP. Really stressed as do not want to go to court as just scared, anxious or a very hard condition to describe.

Three witness statements have been written one for myself, one for employer & one for landlady and all of them will be turning up at court on 29th August and hopefully we can get a overturn or overcome the Home Office as my lawyer saying they can cross question so answers must be accurate for your employer and yourself as any bit of incompetency can give them the upper hand.

That is all the information I currently have and any further update will let you know soon.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Allowed Congrats

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi There,

Congratulations and glad to hear your appeal was allowed really happy for yourself. May I ask can you post your timeline and was the decision overturned before court or did the judge allow the appeal.

Also sometimes ISB can take couple of weeks to issue call letter but from what I have read on another forum if you eMail Abu Dhabi BHC and just state your reference but do not mention anything to do with Islamabad normally they will issue you with the call letter via eMail.

Also as I have not been through this process but normally you just need Call Letter, Valid Passport & Valid TB Certificate and normally within 1-3 weeks the passport comes back with the visa stamp.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Visa321 wrote:My husbands appeal was recently allowed (2 weeks ago) and he is now currently awaiting the call letter for him to submit his passport.

Would it be possible to contact / email Islamabad and ask them to email me a copy of the letter so that my husband can print it off as he lives in a small village and there can be problems with post. If so what is the email address or telephone number I need to contact?

Also what else will he need to submit along with his passport? The call letter and a copy of my passport? (Just the photo page)? Is there anything else he needs to submit? Will he also need to submit a valid tb certificate? His previous certificate will have expired, will he need a new one to travel?

Is there any other information we need to know?

Apologies for the long message and endless questions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Delays

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Hey Zainab,

I do not want to be negative or be seen picking on yourself I was refused for 2 reasons one was my employer is fake and other my house I rent is not rented but obvious they did not check with both landlady and employer whom will be now going to court to tell them this.

I had a solid appeal as both wrote letters and even the accountant wrote a letter stating I was working for this company but guess what Islamabad did not look at my file and sent it back as they just do not look at appeals and take you to court.

Anyway the real reality is most appeals do not get looked at and they go to court but I hope this is not the case with yourself and your decision get overturned and I wish you all the best.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:
king2be98 wrote:If you ring the AIT helpline number they tell you which date they are currently working on, ie. they might say they're currently working on appeals lodged on the 10th of July. This time last year they were 5 weeks behind, not sure how far behind they are now.

As for your appeal, it does look pretty straightforward if you were only refused on one ground.

So your appeal should indicate ignorance without actually stating it and the wage slips. I don't know why people trust consultants from Pakistan who are purely in it for making money. It clearly shows what kind of a consultant he is if he is advising you not to include wage slips.

Give it 2 weeks, you should get a "Notice of pending appeal" letter. The deadline will be 19 weeks after the have processed your appeal. If you're lucky, you'll get an overturned decision within 2/3 months.

Thanks for the information. I emailed AIT and they said last Thursday that they are currently on the 15th July which is the same date I sent mine. So I should get a letter anytime soon hopefully!

Exactly I agree we should never have gone to a consultant in Pakistan, big mistake and now we are paying for it. I am hoping that the decision is overturned soon. You are right in saying that there is a delay. When will they debit my account? Is it when they send out the letter? Is the 19 weeks timescale for the ECM to review the refusal reason? We were only refused on the grounds of not providing bank statements.

Thanks

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Delays

Post by Zainab26 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:46 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hey Zainab,

I do not want to be negative or be seen picking on yourself I was refused for 2 reasons one was my employer is bad quality and other my house I rent is not rented but obvious they did not check with both landlady and employer whom will be now going to court to tell them this.

I had a solid appeal as both wrote letters and even the accountant wrote a letter stating I was working for this company but guess what Islamabad did not look at my file and sent it back as they just do not look at appeals and take you to court.

Anyway the real reality is most appeals do not get looked at and they go to court but I hope this is not the case with yourself and your decision get overturned and I wish you all the best.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Thanks

Hey Haroon,

Thanks for the comments. I completely understand what you mean, it is very annoying that many or all appeals are not looked at properly. Hopefully I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this on as I don't see the reason to go to court for this. It's just simple bank statements which need to be provided, but then again you can never put it past them!

You haven't got long on yours now, hopefully all goes well for you. Do keep me posted to let me know how you get on :)

All the best, thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Seriously they are too fussy or just wasting our lives as when my lawyer appealed I got letter from my employers accountant stating I work there and a placement for part time job for my spouse has been offered so what else more can I do and they just sent back stating we never checked file.

However I do understand your concerns but I do hope it works out for you but it is really bad believe me I am gutted as was not overturned but let's see as got my whole team going to court maybe pull out on the last minute. Even my MP wrote a letter stating I am working and earning more than £18600 (EVEN THOUGH THAT RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO ME) -- However they ignored him as well.

However one bit of advise after 10-12 weeks get in touch with your MP and ask him to send a letter of support to them or get in touch with them.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

I do not want to be negative or be seen picking on yourself I was refused for 2 reasons one was my employer is bad quality and other my house I rent is not rented but obvious they did not check with both landlady and employer whom will be now going to court to tell them this.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Thanks

Hey Haroon,

Thanks for the comments. I completely understand what you mean, it is very annoying that many or all appeals are not looked at properly. Hopefully I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this on as I don't see the reason to go to court for this. It's just simple bank statements which need to be provided, but then again you can never put it past them!

You haven't got long on yours now, hopefully all goes well for you. Do keep me posted to let me know how you get on :)

All the best, thanks

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm

I agree with you they are very fussy and like to waste people's time and money, as if we haven't got better things to do. My mum mentioned you should have gone to the MP earlier before appealing but I told her let's see what happens

It really frustrating to think the people that check our files do not do there jobs properly and have a cannot be bothered attitude. If this is the case they should not be allowed to check people's files and they are the ones to be investigated not genuine people like us.

I too exceed the £18,600 wage requirement so what is there problem. I got free advice from a solicitor and he said I have seen so many people refused on daft reasons. He said my case should be straightforward and should do the appeal direct instead of paying someone to do it for me like a solicitor. He also mentioned Home Office etc don't care about the glory details, all they want to see is if we meet or exceed the wage requirement set.

Looking at everything I have come to the conclusion, people that check our files can only pass a certain number of applicant, which means we are the unlucky ones. If this is the case that's completely unfair as we both exceed the wage requirement!

HaroonAli wrote:Seriously they are too fussy or just wasting our lives as when my lawyer appealed I got letter from my employers accountant stating I work there and a placement for part time job for my spouse has been offered so what else more can I do and they just sent back stating we never checked file.

However I do understand your concerns but I do hope it works out for you but it is really bad believe me I am gutted as was not overturned but let's see as got my whole team going to court maybe pull out on the last minute. Even my MP wrote a letter stating I am working and earning more than £18600 (EVEN THOUGH THAT RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO ME) -- However they ignored him as well.

However one bit of advise after 10-12 weeks get in touch with your MP and ask him to send a letter of support to them or get in touch with them.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Thanks

Hey Haroon,

All the best, thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Yes indeed Zainab they do have a quota system as the number of visa's to be issued per month & the amount of visa to refuse as it is a way of making money it is just there stupid tactics and they do not even understand the culture but some it up in one word it is a way of making money as then everyone will be getting paid judges, courts, lawyers and all other relevant parties.

However even my application was done by my lawyer and now appeal was prepared by lawyer and now appeal has done by my lawyer even though I had to get him so documents etc etc but all in all it has cost me £500+£750 for application and appeal which is a lot of money and if I add all the things I had to get from my employer accountant and any other expenses it is in the region of £500 so already it has cost me £1500+ in service and documentation fees without the application fees.

Anyway I will indeed keep you updated but really fed up but make sure you get your MP involved couple of months before deadline as I hope my case still gets overturned as getting really stressed with this now as the court date nears my DESTINY OR FATE AWAITS.

Have a good day!
Zainab26 wrote:I agree with you they are very fussy and like to waste people's time and money, as if we haven't got better things to do. My mum mentioned you should have gone to the MP earlier before appealing but I told her let's see what happens

It really frustrating to think the people that check our files do not do there jobs properly and have a cannot be bothered attitude. If this is the case they should not be allowed to check people's files and they are the ones to be investigated not genuine people like us.

I too exceed the £18,600 wage requirement so what is there problem. I got free advice from a solicitor and he said I have seen so many people refused on daft reasons. He said my case should be straightforward and should do the appeal direct instead of paying someone to do it for me like a solicitor. He also mentioned Home Office etc don't care about the glory details, all they want to see is if we meet or exceed the wage requirement set.

Looking at everything I have come to the conclusion, people that check our files can only pass a certain number of applicant, which means we are the unlucky ones. If this is the case that's completely unfair as we both exceed the wage requirement!

HaroonAli wrote:Seriously they are too fussy or just wasting our lives as when my lawyer appealed I got letter from my employers accountant stating I work there and a placement for part time job for my spouse has been offered so what else more can I do and they just sent back stating we never checked file.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

Hey Haroon,

All the best, thanks

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:02 am

@HAROON your hearing date is fast approaching so just wanted to wish you best of luck. Do let us know how you get on. Be careful that they may attempt to pick holes with the rest of your application even though you were not refused on those points.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 am

Hi There,

I was made aware that they will only discuss the points of refusal one my employment which my employer is attending and the other one total silly one which my landlady for my house is attending so that one will be simple as she will just state I have been living here from so and so and all rent is clear.

May I ask can you give me some tips as my lawyer is going but I am so anxious as never been to court before and do not have a clue what to say.

Thanks
Immi121 wrote:@HAROON your hearing date is fast approaching so just wanted to wish you best of luck. Do let us know how you get on. Be careful that they may attempt to pick holes with the rest of your application even though you were not refused on those points.

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:45 am

Nothing will ever get done about this stupid system in place, instead more and more people will just have to suffer!

Inshallah everything will work out for you Haroon, not long now and I hope for the best and that the decision to be in your favour :)

I checked my account and they have deducted £140 for the Oral Hearing last Wednesday from my account. The process has finally started after sending my appeal 5 weeks ago.

Keep me posted Haroon on how you get on, don't stress and think positive :)

HaroonAli wrote:Yes indeed Zainab they do have a quota system as the number of visa's to be issued per month & the amount of visa to refuse as it is a way of making money it is just there stupid tactics and they do not even understand the culture but some it up in one word it is a way of making money as then everyone will be getting paid judges, courts, lawyers and all other relevant parties.

However even my application was done by my lawyer and now appeal was prepared by lawyer and now appeal has done by my lawyer even though I had to get him so documents etc etc but all in all it has cost me £500+£750 for application and appeal which is a lot of money and if I add all the things I had to get from my employer accountant and any other expenses it is in the region of £500 so already it has cost me £1500+ in service and documentation fees without the application fees.

Anyway I will indeed keep you updated but really fed up but make sure you get your MP involved couple of months before deadline as I hope my case still gets overturned as getting really stressed with this now as the court date nears my DESTINY OR FATE AWAITS.

Have a good day!
Zainab26 wrote:I agree with you they are very fussy and like to waste people's time and money, as if we haven't got better things to do. My mum mentioned you should have gone to the MP earlier before appealing but I told her let's see what happens

Have a good day.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:

Hey Haroon,

All the best, thanks

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hi There,

I was made aware that they will only discuss the points of refusal one my employment which my employer is attending and the other one total silly one which my landlady for my house is attending so that one will be simple as she will just state I have been living here from so and so and all rent is clear.

May I ask can you give me some tips as my lawyer is going but I am so anxious as never been to court before and do not have a clue what to say.

Thanks
Your lawyer should be able to help. but just be familiar with your case i.e., spouse details, when and how you met, how you communicate (also how often). How many times you have visited etc.. just be careful they may ask that if, for example, you went to visit for two months, how did your employer allow that i.e, paid/unpaid. Remember the job of the BHC rep is to uphold ECO/ECM desicion, hence they will look to pick holes.

I went to several appeal hearings just to get an idea of what to expect. One of the appeal cases was to do with a visit form a relative. The rejection points were not discussed as somehow the applicant had missed another point on the original application. The appeal was rejected on a point on the original application.

Sorry I don't want to worry you just be prepared. You might get lucky but just in case be prepared.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:56 pm

My Lawyer is indeed helping as he has got the witness statement from my landlady & employer and has stated that make sure it matches as my employer went in and seen the lawyer as just wanted to clarify things.

I am prepared myself only worry is my employer as he is actually my goof friend who is only helping out to get my wife here and he has gave me access to all his company and writing letters but however he is going to attend and indeed you made a valid point they might ask how did you go to Pakistan but for that we have agreed I was sent on paid leave for 2 months due to my outstanding sales performance and hard work for the company.

Anyway appreciated for the information and will keep you updated.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Immi121 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hi There,

Thanks
Your lawyer should be able to help. but just be familiar with your case i.e., spouse details, when and how you met, how you communicate (also how often). How many times you have visited etc.. just be careful they may ask that if, for example, you went to visit for two months, how did your employer allow that i.e, paid/unpaid. Remember the job of the BHC rep is to uphold ECO/ECM desicion, hence they will look to pick holes.

I went to several appeal hearings just to get an idea of what to expect. One of the appeal cases was to do with a visit form a relative. The rejection points were not discussed as somehow the applicant had missed another point on the original application. The appeal was rejected on a point on the original application.

Sorry I don't want to worry you just be prepared. You might get lucky but just in case be prepared.

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:23 pm

@Haroon

When do you think is the best time to get the MP involved? Last Wednesday £140 was debited from my account for Oral Hearing but yet to receive a letter with reference number and review date deadline. I am hoping I should get this sometime this week. I have now completed 6 weeks so far, 7th week begins tomorrow.

What sort of things do I need to include in the letter to the MP? I read on this forum you asked about tourist visa whilst the appeal is ongoing, did you get a reply?

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

MP Letter

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey Hope you are well!

The best time to get the MP involved is approx 3 months into your deadline date as you can't get them involved as of now as your file has not reached BHC and have to give approx 6-8 weeks and then get in touch with your MP.

In regards to the MP letter just state I have applied for my spouse visa and I have not heard anything back and give them as much possible details and ask them to chase the matter for yourself while some MP's go that bit far other's just do not bother. Even though mine's did not contact UKBA but wrote me a letter of support and also sent AIT an expedition request so I was happy for that he done that much for me.

Also in regards to visit visa that was never answered by anyone as I got a court date in January end and hence thought too long as been married 3.5 years and was not happy but now got court in 2 days countdown and the panic begins. Not sure about the tourist visa as never got any information on that lol :)

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:@Haroon

When do you think is the best time to get the MP involved? Last Wednesday £140 was debited from my account for Oral Hearing but yet to receive a letter with reference number and review date deadline. I am hoping I should get this sometime this week. I have now completed 6 weeks so far, 7th week begins tomorrow.

What sort of things do I need to include in the letter to the MP? I read on this forum you asked about tourist visa whilst the appeal is ongoing, did you get a reply?

Thanks

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Re: MP Letter

Post by Zainab26 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 pm

I'm good thank you, hope you are doing well too.

When does the file reach BHC? I thought as soon as the money is debited the process starts. Will I get a letter anytime soon do you think?

I will definitely write a letter to the MP in 6-8 weeks like you advised, that will probably be mid / end of October. Let's hope they can help out a little if possible.

Lol I might just have to visit Pakistan again at some point may be December or early January that way at least we are spending time together. so you got married 3.5 years ago?? I got married in February this year.
HaroonAli wrote:Hey Hope you are well!

The best time to get the MP involved is approx 3 months into your deadline date as you can't get them involved as of now as your file has not reached BHC and have to give approx 6-8 weeks and then get in touch with your MP.

In regards to the MP letter just state I have applied for my spouse visa and I have not heard anything back and give them as much possible details and ask them to chase the matter for yourself while some MP's go that bit far other's just do not bother. Even though mine's did not contact UKBA but wrote me a letter of support and also sent AIT an expedition request so I was happy for that he done that much for me.

Also in regards to visit visa that was never answered by anyone as I got a court date in January end and hence thought too long as been married 3.5 years and was not happy but now got court in 2 days countdown and the panic begins. Not sure about the tourist visa as never got any information on that lol :)

Thanks

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Your file will reach them soon but you need to wait for Notice Of Pending Appeal hopefully you should get within the next week or so do note AIT, UKBA, HOME OFFICE are all in mess it's really bad.

I would advise you to also write a letter to your MP in Mid November as October would be a bit too early.

I could not apply before due to age restriction as we were 18 got married young and after that so many issues with my family and that caused lot's of problems so it will be big thing if this visa has been sorted.

Don't worry as AIT are in a mess normally you got a date within 2 weeks but now days review date takes 6-7 weeks and if BHC do not review then it takes 6 months for a court date and more before it was like 6-8 weeks.

IT IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Have a good day!
Zainab26 wrote:I'm good thank you, hope you are doing well too.

When does the file reach BHC? I thought as soon as the money is debited the process starts. Will I get a letter anytime soon do you think?

I will definitely write a letter to the MP in 6-8 weeks like you advised, that will probably be mid / end of October. Let's hope they can help out a little if possible.

Lol I might just have to visit Pakistan again at some point may be December or early January that way at least we are spending time together. so you got married 3.5 years ago?? I got married in February this year.

Thanks

Thanks

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 pm

So when I get this letter will it explain how long the ECM has to review the appeal, if it passes the review date then I should expect another letter with the court date mentioned? Is this how the process works? I hear a lot of people saying 19 weeks, is this what the ECM has to work within before a court date is given?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get my head around. I will write the letter in November to the MP.

I hope it works out for you, not long though just 2 more days and that's it :)
HaroonAli wrote:Your file will reach them soon but you need to wait for Notice Of Pending Appeal hopefully you should get within the next week or so do note AIT, UKBA, HOME OFFICE are all in mess it's really bad.

I would advise you to also write a letter to your MP in Mid November as October would be a bit too early.

I could not apply before due to age restriction as we were 18 got married young and after that so many issues with my family and that caused lot's of problems so it will be big thing if this visa has been sorted.

Don't worry as AIT are in a mess normally you got a date within 2 weeks but now days review date takes 6-7 weeks and if BHC do not review then it takes 6 months for a court date and more before it was like 6-8 weeks.

IT IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Have a good day!

Thanks

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:06 am

Indeed you will get a Notice Of Pending appeal with a 19 week review date and if they do not review (Hope they Do) then you will get a court date normally within 4 weeks and now days court dates are like another 12-16 weeks and more away after review date.

You are correct they have 19 weeks to do something but they sent my file back stating we have not had a time to look due to shortage of staff.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:So when I get this letter will it explain how long the ECM has to review the appeal, if it passes the review date then I should expect another letter with the court date mentioned? Is this how the process works? I hear a lot of people saying 19 weeks, is this what the ECM has to work within before a court date is given?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get my head around. I will write the letter in November to the MP.

HaroonAli wrote:Your file will reach them soon but you need to wait for Notice Of Pending Appeal hopefully you should get within the next week or so do note AIT, UKBA, HOME OFFICE are all in mess it's really bad.

IT IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Have a good day!

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Documents Handed In

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 am

Hello Guys,

Just a quick update as my court date is now only 24 hours away and please do say a prayer or dua for me as really getting stressed LOL never went to court.

I can confirm my lawyer personally handed in my hearing documents to the presenting officer to the Home Office yesterday @ 3.30PM and he advised that you have got a very good presenting officer as she is a senior member and there could be a 50/50 chance she might withdraw it but he did say it was a good office whom is one of the heads @ Home Office Glasgow so lets see what happens.

Also he handed in the documents to the AIT before as well so lets see where we go from here.

Anyway again I thanks everyone on this page who gave me information and all the support now it is needed more than anything else.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks for the advise Haroon :)

All the best for tomorrow, Inshallah your Mrs will get her visa Ameen. Let me know how you get on.

Good luck :)
HaroonAli wrote:Indeed you will get a Notice Of Pending appeal with a 19 week review date and if they do not review (Hope they Do) then you will get a court date normally within 4 weeks and now days court dates are like another 12-16 weeks and more away after review date.

You are correct they have 19 weeks to do something but they sent my file back stating we have not had a time to look due to shortage of staff.

Thanks
Zainab26 wrote:So when I get this letter will it explain how long the ECM has to review the appeal, if it passes the review date then I should expect another letter with the court date mentioned? Is this how the process works? I hear a lot of people saying 19 weeks, is this what the ECM has to work within before a court date is given?

IT IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Have a good day!

Zainab26
Newly Registered

Post by Zainab26 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 pm

Hope you're well. How did it go Haroon?

Zainab26 wrote:Thanks for the advise Haroon :)

All the best for tomorrow, Inshallah your Mrs will get her visa Ameen. Let me know how you get on.

Good luck :)
HaroonAli wrote:Indeed you will get a Notice Of Pending appeal with a 19 week review date and if they do not review (Hope they Do) then you will get a court date normally within 4 weeks and now days court dates are like another 12-16 weeks and more away after review date.

Thanks

IT IS A TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

Have a good day!