ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr 10 years rule

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fahad12345
Newly Registered

ilr 10 years rule

Post by fahad12345 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 am

hi ,
I am sending my completed set(lr) form . I have already existing applicationin home office for tier 4 extension . my problem is my college license is removed . how much fees i need to pay for setlr because form says 1050. should i just enter my bank details and they will take out money accordingly. Is this right form

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 am

If you're varying a valid application you should clearly state that in a cover letter.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fahad12345
Newly Registered

Post by fahad12345 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 am

yes my drafted a letter for me . but what should i do about the application form what amount.

To,
The UK Border Agency
SET (LR)
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

Dear Sir/Madam
Subject: Request to vary my existing leave to remain application under SET(LR). Home office reference -

I made an in time application for Tier 4 visa , Home office correspondence received / /2013 . I have not had a decision on that application and my sponsor college has informed me that there License has been withdrawn .I would now like to Vary the circumstances of my existing application and have enclosed a completed SET(LR) form.
You can reach me at the following contact phone number and/or email, should you require any further clarification

is this cover letter suitable ?. I am sure if this could work as a sample for many future applicants if someone could comment on this .

zabizabi

Re: ilr 10 years rule

Post by zabizabi » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am

fahad12345 wrote:hi ,
I am sending my completed set(lr) form . I have already existing applicationin home office for tier 4 extension . my problem is my college license is removed . how much fees i need to pay for setlr because form says 1050. should i just enter my bank details and they will take out money accordingly. Is this right form
becareful its not £1050.the fee is £1051.small mistakes can delay or reject ur application

fahad12345
Newly Registered

Re: ilr 10 years rule

Post by fahad12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:17 pm

zabizabi wrote:
fahad12345 wrote:hi ,
becareful its not £1050.the fee is £1051.small mistakes can delay or reject ur application
Yes I just ticked the full amount and explained on my application that its an application to vary the grounds of existing application . on the form next to payment details I mentioned that this is application to vary and the amount I had paid for tier 4 . I hope all goes well

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:44 pm

fahad12345 wrote:yes my drafted a letter for me . but what should i do about the application form what amount.

To,
The UK Border Agency
SET (LR)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

Dear Sir/Madam
Subject: Request to vary my existing leave to remain application under SET(LR). Home office reference -

I made an in time application for Tier 4 visa , Home office correspondence received / /2013 . I have not had a decision on that application and my sponsor college has informed me that there License has been withdrawn .I would now like to Vary the circumstances of my existing application and have enclosed a completed SET(LR) form.
You can reach me at the following contact phone number and/or email, should you require any further clarification

is this cover letter suitable ?. I am sure if this could work as a sample for many future applicants if someone could comment on this .
Covering letter looks ok to me.

I would also suggest you to attach a copy of all the letters /confirmations you have received form home office along with this covering letter and mention the same thing on the copy of the letters that why you are sending this.

fahad12345
Newly Registered

Post by fahad12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 pm

tahirnaveed wrote:
fahad12345 wrote:yes my drafted a letter for me . but what should i do about the application form what amount.

To,
The UK Border Agency
SET (LR)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

Dear Sir/Madam

Covering letter looks ok to me.

I would also suggest you to attach a copy of all the letters /confirmations you have received form home office along with this covering letter and mention the same thing on the copy of the letters that why you are sending this.

I dint attach the confirmation letter but I have mentioned the reference number on cover letter and on application form where it was required . Life in Uk test that I passed has different address than the one I have given this time on the form . I had changed the address while my previous application was pending but did not change the address on driving license . Driving license still has the same address which is my permanent UK address . But I am currently living at the address mentioned on the application for . Is this an issue ?

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:51 pm

In case of varying the existing Tier 1 application to 10 Years ILR where we will post the application???
"Pray before you are Prayed upon"

fahad12345
Newly Registered

Post by fahad12345 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm

aakkoo wrote:In case of varying the existing Tier 1 application to 10 Years ILR where we will post the application???
To the address mentioned on SET(LR) form

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 am

fahad12345 wrote:
aakkoo wrote:In case of varying the existing Tier 1 application to 10 Years ILR where we will post the application???
To the address mentioned on SET(LR) form
Thx Fahad for quick response.

Is it possible to send me the complete covering letter that you are sending to vary your application. I will use it as a sample as i am sending my application without any solicitors help. Reallly appreciate.

fahad12345
Newly Registered

Post by fahad12345 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 am

To,
The UK Border Agency
SET (LR)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

Dear Sir/Madam
Subject: Request to vary the grounds of my existing tier4 application under SET(LR). Home office reference -

I made a valid in time application for Tier 4 visa , Home office acknowledgement received / /2013 . I have not had a decision on that application and my sponsor college license has been withdrawn .I would now like to Vary the grounds of my existing application and have enclosed a completed SET(LR) form along with life in uk passed certificate .

You can reach me at the following address and/or email, should you require any further clarification.

yours faithfully,
xyz

aakkoo
Pakistan

Post by aakkoo » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:45 pm

fahad12345 wrote:To,
The UK Border Agency
SET (LR)
PO Box 591
Durham
DH1 9FS

Dear Sir/Madam
Subject: Request to vary the grounds of my existing tier4 application under SET(LR). Home office reference -

I made a valid in time application for Tier 4 visa , Home office acknowledgement received / /2013 . I have not had a decision on that application and my sponsor college license has been withdrawn .I would now like to Vary the grounds of my existing application and have enclosed a completed SET(LR) form along with life in uk passed certificate .

You can reach me at the following address and/or email, should you require any further clarification.

yours faithfully,
xyz
Fahad you did not mention anything about the fees refund ???