ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Req for childs born in UK for Paksitani Parents on HSMP

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Req for childs born in UK for Paksitani Parents on HSMP

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,

This is what my husband has emailed to PHC london
Dear Sirs,

I am here in UK on a HSMP visa and my wife is expecting a baby in August ,2011

Would be extremely thankful if you can tell me
Requirements for the baby passport.( Which Form to use ,what documents to attach, fees etc)
Requirements for the baby Visa ( Again which form to use, documents required along with I need to apply in the PHC london or can send to UKBA)
For the submission and collection of baby's passport and visa, should be there physically or father or mother can complete the process.
Best Regards

and they have replied the following
for baby you need to apply for NICOP card at the nearest pakistani embassy,after getting NICOp you can apply for baby passport.
for id card you only need birth certificate and passports and id card of baby parents
thanks

Technical Incharge
Machine Readable Passport Section
High Commission For Pakistan
London,Uk
0207-6649211
Can some one share the experinece and please tell me what to do and in what sequence so that it become easy for me

Regards

Tehmina

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:49 pm

After the child birth, you need to get your child registered at the nearest Pakistani conulate or embassy.

After that you will apply for the NICOP of the child. Once you receive the NICOP you apply for the passport.

Need not to fill any forms, if you are applying in London. Just go there in the WHITE TENT, early morning and stand in the queue of NICOP. Take the passport copies with Visa of both the parents and birth certificate of child and they will make a bank challan form. Pay the amount and they give your details in the NICOP section. They will tell you when it will be delivered to your address.

The procedure for Passport is approx same as NICOP. The difference, now you need to include the copies of NICOP as well.

Thanks,
The question is... to be or not to be....

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks All,

God Blessed me with a baby boy after nine years and now I am back in home.

My husband will register his birth in the town centre(will get birth certificate) and after that register him in the surgery in a day ot two.

Now please if some one gone through this process clarify my queries

--What we have to do to apply the passport and visa of the new born as my and mine daughters passport also expired in end July.

--Whats the procedure of getting the baby passport , first we have to get the NICOP and then passport, or both of these can be done at the same time.

--My husband ( main applicant ), my wife ( dependant ) , my daughter aged 9 ( dependant ) also needs NICOP or the we have the Nadra cards and daughter has B- Form thats OK.

--We need to apply for my baby visa in the Pakistani High Commission or send the application to UKBA, which form we have to use.

-- Our case falls under HSMP JR (my husband applied for HSMP before Nov 2006) which form to use for visa application of my new born and how much is the fee , and how much money my husband needs to show in his account.

I will be extremely thankful to this forum.

Regards

Tehmina

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Please some having experience with the Pakistan High Commission can answer my queries above.

Please some senior respond.

Regards

Tehmina

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:05 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Thanks All,

God Blessed me with a baby boy after nine years and now I am back in home.

My husband will register his birth in the town centre(will get birth certificate) and after that register him in the surgery in a day ot two.

Now please if some one gone through this process clarify my queries

--What we have to do to apply the passport and visa of the new born as my and mine daughters passport also expired in end July.

--Whats the procedure of getting the baby passport , first we have to get the NICOP and then passport, or both of these can be done at the same time.

--My husband ( main applicant ), my wife ( dependant ) , my daughter aged 9 ( dependant ) also needs NICOP or the we have the Nadra cards and daughter has B- Form thats OK.

--We need to apply for my baby visa in the Pakistani High Commission or send the application to UKBA, which form we have to use.

-- Our case falls under HSMP JR (my husband applied for HSMP before Nov 2006) which form to use for visa application of my new born and how much is the fee , and how much money my husband needs to show in his account.

I will be extremely thankful to this forum.

Regards

Tehmina
Hi Temina
If you are holder of an MRP then you have to get another MRP you cannot get a manual passport. Having said that all the requirements for renewing or obtaining a new passport from the Pak High Commission is available on its website: [url] http://www.phclondon.org/passport/mrpp.asp.
For the new born you have to have a Child Registration Certificate issued by NADRA. Remaining of the family would need either Computerised ID cards OR NICOP cards for passport renewals. Once you get passport for the baby and renewed yours, thenyou can apply for the visas to UKBA. The UK visas cannot be arranged by Pak High Commission, it has to the UKBA.
And by the way congratulations on the Baby Boy. Good Luck with your visas and passports. You all have to go to the High Commission pesonally, take photocopies of your old passports, NICOP etc., and it takes a min of 4 weeks so keep tha in mind.

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 am

Thanks MK357 for replying.

Yes me and my daughyter are the holder of MRP.

Just I want to know that the issuance of Child registration Certification for the baby boy and the applying for his passport can be done at the same time as other wise . first we have to to go for the Child Registration Certificate and after that we have to go for the passport of the baby.

Hope your reply will save me from the long tideous journey to London and wait in the que.

Regards

Tehmina

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Thanks MK357 for replying.

Just I want to know that the issuance of Child registration Certification for the baby boy and the applying for his passport can be done at the same time as other wise . first we have to to go for the Child Registration Certificate and after that we have to go for the passport of the baby.

Hope your reply will save me from the long tideous journey to London and wait in the que.

Regards

Tehmina
Hi ,

Can please someone tell me how to apply for the child registration certificate in London with NADRA.

I have baby boy born this month.He is British by birth because i have ILR.So now we need to travel pak in next couple of moths.So If my baby has just NICOP that will be enough for him to travel back home or he needs to have passport as well.

Do we need to register his birth back home as well with union council.

Please guide
Thanks

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Babajee85 wrote:

Regards

Tehmina
Hi ,

Can please someone tell me how to apply for the child registration certificate in London with NADRA.

I have baby boy born this month.He is British by birth because i have ILR.So now we need to travel pak in next couple of moths.So If my baby has just NICOP that will be enough for him to travel back home or he needs to have passport as well.

Please guide
Thanks
Anyone there ?

sfjeelani

Post by sfjeelani » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:49 am

Babajee85 wrote:

Regards

Tehmina
Hi ,

Please guide
Thanks
Hello

I have just gone through the NICOP registration process at Pakistan High Commission, London for my 3-week old daughter. For new born, you apply for NICOP which with you can enter or leave Pakistan without Pakistani passport if child is british citizen.

To apply for child's NICOP who is born british, you need to have following:

Father and Mother's Pakistani Passport (Original)
Father and Mother's NICOP or CNICs (Original)
Birth Certificate for the Child born in UK (Original)
Photo Copies for all above documents
£42 Cash as they may not accept the debit or credit cards.

The whole process is quite tedious. You need to:

1) Arrive as early as possible, I would recommend by 9, and take token for the queue from the counter.

2) Upon your turn, show up and they will check documents and issue you bank challans.

3) Submit the Challans at the bank in High Commission.

4) Come back and join another queue for further documentation and issuance of the token for data entry and photography.

5) Go inside high commission, get your pictures taken and submit your details.

6) They will print the form and ask you to check the details on it and you need to get it counter signed by somebody, holding CNIC or NICOP, who knows you personally (You can ask for people over there and they normally do it for you or you can do it for them)

TIPS:

a) If you get there early, you can show up explain them that you have a new born child. They may entertain you before they start the actual queue.

b) They go for lunch break between 13:30 to 14:30 which stops everything. Therefore, if you are late, be prepared to spend your whole day over there.

c) There is no facility for baby changing so you should be prepared for it.

Hope it helps !!!

Babajee85
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Babajee85 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:43 pm

sfjeelani wrote:
Babajee85 wrote:

Regards

Tehmina
Hi ,

Please guide
Thanks
Hello

I have just gone through the NICOP registration process at Pakistan High Commission, London for my 3-week old daughter. For new born, you apply for NICOP which with you can enter or leave Pakistan without Pakistani passport if child is british citizen.

To apply for child's NICOP who is born british, you need to have following:

Father and Mother's Pakistani Passport (Original)
Father and Mother's NICOP or CNICs (Original)
Birth Certificate for the Child born in UK (Original)
Photo Copies for all above documents
£42 Cash as they may not accept the debit or credit cards.

The whole process is quite tedious. You need to:

1) Arrive as early as possible, I would recommend by 9, and take token for the queue from the counter.

2) Upon your turn, show up and they will check documents and issue you bank challans.

3) Submit the Challans at the bank in High Commission.

4) Come back and join another queue for further documentation and issuance of the token for data entry and photography.

5) Go inside high commission, get your pictures taken and submit your details.

6) They will print the form and ask you to check the details on it and you need to get it counter signed by somebody, holding CNIC or NICOP, who knows you personally (You can ask for people over there and they normally do it for you or you can do it for them)

TIPS:

a) If you get there early, you can show up explain them that you have a new born child. They may entertain you before they start the actual queue.

b) They go for lunch break between 13:30 to 14:30 which stops everything. Therefore, if you are late, be prepared to spend your whole day over there.

c) There is no facility for baby changing so you should be prepared for it.

Hope it helps !!!

Thanks a lot for such a detailed Reply.

Does anyone know how to apply for the visa for Pakistan for new born baby.I have some urgent travel plans and cannot wait to get the NICOP.

How can i get the visa for our 9 months old baby.He will be staying permanently there in Pakistan.He has got British passport too.
Parents have ILR and Pakistani passports.

So does he need single enter family visit visa or something else.Because these all visa types are having the validity period.

I am a bit confused like what to do.

Please can someone help me.

Thanks