ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cannot take any risk

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shail_144329
Newly Registered

Cannot take any risk

Post by shail_144329 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 am

Hello Gurus,

I need your help because I do not want to risk my career. Below is my situation.

1) I am eligible to switch to Tier 2 General and have a sponsor ready to offer me job.
2) I have to accept their offer before they talk to me in detail about any processes involved. I cannot question or advise on what or how they are performing their duties as a sponsor.
3) They claim to have completed RLMT by advertising job in Job Center.

The issue is I can see that the job is advertised but there is no End date or salary range mentioned in the job. Is it valid for them to issues CoS based on this advertisement?
If they issue a COS on this basis do I risk a rejection or is it Sponsor's responsibility and my visa would be approved as long as I have a valid CoS? I cannot afford a rejection because my current employer keeps track of everything in visa processing and I know we have to mention about rejections when you apply for extension.

Can you please let me know your comments?

shail_144329
Newly Registered

Post by shail_144329 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:57 am

I have nobody else to help or advise me.
Experts please comment. I know this is not legal advice but at least please share your views.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Be patient!!
People will respond if and when they wish to.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shail_144329
Newly Registered

Post by shail_144329 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Sorry for being impatient. Please understand this is something related to my career so would really appreciate and would be highly obliged if someone share his/her views.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Cannot take any risk

Post by makky86 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:47 pm

shail_144329 wrote:Hello Gurus,

I need your help because I do not want to risk my career. Below is my situation.

1) I am eligible to switch to Tier 2 General and have a sponsor ready to offer me job.(Whats the problem here ? )

2) I have to accept their offer before they talk to me in detail about any processes involved. I cannot question or advise on what or how they are performing their duties as a sponsor. (

Check if thier name is on Tier 2 Sponsor register

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j& ... 6542,d.d2k

If their name is on the list and they have "A" license then it should be okay. (Getting License is not piece of cake).

3) They claim to have completed RLMT by advertising job in Job Center.

detail about RLMT

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/busin ... t/#header4

The issue is I can see that the job is advertised but there is no End date or salary range mentioned in the job. Is it valid for them to issues CoS based on this advertisement?

Double check with Employer (if you can't ask them then check with Home office if that would be okay)

If they issue a COS on this basis do I risk a rejection or is it Sponsor's responsibility and my visa would be approved as long as I have a valid CoS? I cannot afford a rejection because my current employer keeps track of everything in visa processing and I know we have to mention about rejections when you apply for extension.

Previous rejection doesn't matter for extension. But if you are that much scared then don't apply for new job ,continue with current employer until you get ILR.

Can you please let me know your comments?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II