ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk border for naturalization

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david williams
Newly Registered

uk border for naturalization

Post by david williams » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:50 am

Hi I just need help

I wanted to apply for naturalization but I was found guilty in court for driving for driving without insurance in November 2009 I was giving a ban for 12 months, then in April 2010 I got caught driving whist disqualified i went court in July same year and I plead guilty I was giving community order 100 hours. I was told to wait 5 years before I can apply but now someone else told me its 3 year now and I can apply I just want to double check please and thanks in advance

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:02 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

david williams
Newly Registered

Re: uk border for naturalization

Post by david williams » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 pm

david williams wrote:Hi I just need help

I wanted to apply for naturalization but I was found guilty in court for driving for driving without insurance in November 2009 I was giving a ban for 12 months, then in April 2010 I got caught driving whist disqualified i went court in July same year and I plead guilty I was giving community order 100 hours. I was told to wait 5 years before I can apply but now someone else told me its 3 year now and I can apply I just want to double check please and thanks in advance
Eligibility criteria: Indefinite Leave to remain since 2004
Current nationality: congolese
Method of application: ncs (1st Class Recorded Delivery)
Date of application: 17/10/2013
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 18/10/2013
Date of acknowledgment: 16/11/13 (dated 13/11/13)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 13/11/2013
Date approval received: Received 23/01/14 (Dated 15/01/14
Date of ceremony: 29/01/2014
first of all i want to thank my god because this was my second time applying, in 2011 my application was not successful and i was told to wait till 2015 so i can apply again as i was found guilty for driving whilst disqualified in 2010. and this year i had a serious trouble with the jobcenter for going university for 3years without letting them know anything about it. in my head i knew that's it i will never be British. but god had another plan for me. now i am British ceremony next week Wednesday the 29th. good luck to you all that's still waiting for that brown envelop you will get it sooner than you think and thank you all for update on what was happening.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Congratulations.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

MwanaKay

Post by MwanaKay » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 am

david williams wrote:
david williams wrote:Hi I just need help

Eligibility criteria: Indefinite Leave to remain since 2004
Current nationality: congolese
Method of application: ncs (1st Class Recorded Delivery)
Date of application: 17/10/2013
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 18/10/2013
Date of acknowledgment: 16/11/13 (dated 13/11/13)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 13/11/2013
Date approval received: Received 23/01/14 (Dated 15/01/14
Date of ceremony: 29/01/2014
first of all i want to thank my god because this was my second time applying, in 2011 my application was not successful and i was told to wait till 2015 so i can apply again as i was found guilty for driving whilst disqualified in 2010. and this year i had a serious trouble with the jobcenter for going university for 3years without letting them know anything about it. in my head i knew that's it i will never be British. but god had another plan for me. now i am British ceremony next week Wednesday the 29th. good luck to you all that's still waiting for that brown envelop you will get it sooner than you think and thank you all for update on what was happening.

Congratulations, God takes care of His own when they call upon His name
Thank God for I have a British Passport!!!.
God conquered Everest (BC) for me, and now has presented me with a Britih Passport.
Hallelujah!!!