ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer liable for detention and removal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maittm

Overstayer liable for detention and removal

Post by maittm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:49 am

hi
to all the lawyers in the group and those who have experienced this PLEASE help. I have no right to be in the country and have been served with liable to detention and removal forms and a reporting condion for next Thursday, the forms are IS.151A and IS.151A PART2 AND IS.96. Please advice, I have 2 british children , should i take them with me when i report.
Your advice would greatly be appreciated,

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:05 pm

I thought you were granted ILR? Give a timeline of your immigration status!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

maittm

Post by maittm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:26 pm

hi Guru
wonder why u thought I had ILR?
I can to the UK from Zimbabwe 2002 on a student visa, was on a student visa till 2009, was then refused a post grad visa, and have been illegal ever since. I have made to Zambrano applications and both have been refused with no right of appeal with the recent refusal in June 2013, I Have no current applications with the UKBA

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 pm

Sorry must have been your partner, do you still have a partner? How long have your children been in the UK do they live with you?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

maittm

Post by maittm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 pm

I separated with my partner,
my Kids are 3 years and the other is 10 months both born here and yes they live with me

peppekalle

Re: Overstayer liable for detention and removal

Post by peppekalle » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:35 pm

maittm wrote:hi
to all the lawyers in the group and those who have experienced this PLEASE help. I have no right to be in the country and have been served with liable to detention and removal forms and a reporting condion for next Thursday, the forms are IS.151A and IS.151A PART2 AND IS.96. Please advice, I have 2 british children , should i take them with me when i report.
Your advice would greatly be appreciated,
It is critical you get legal help if you haven't done so already.Please make sure you get one before you report.Please don't miss reporting or you will be treated as an absconder.

While you are at the reporting center if you are invited for an interview at the back office please don't insist you want the interview to be conducted openly if they insist walk out calmly don't run and inform your lawyer.The security guards are not allowed to chase you.

While i was reporting people used to bring their kids along.
http://www.no-deportations.org.uk/Resou ... uMust.html

Heisable
Newly Registered

Post by Heisable » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi maittn,

I'm sorry for all this stressful situation ,I just don't understand why they serve you with removal papers so quickly and didnt't give any right of appeal with your zambrano application . It just doesn't make sense . If you don't mind me asking why did they serve you with a removal notice ? What are their reasons for that ?
My advice to you is get some professional help , a very good lawyer , dont panic ( I know ,easy say than done) and if you are a born again christian , RUN to The Lord , He is our refuge and strength a very present help in times of trouble and lastly go with your children to report.

All the best
[/list]
Last edited by Heisable on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maittm

Post by maittm » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Thank you very much for your detailed help, Peppekalle info is very useful. and that you Guru
Will let you know how it goes

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:15 pm

What has your solicitor said? Did you apply for flr(o)?

east579new

Post by east579new » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Maittm how do you support yourself and your children if you are no longer with your partner? if you are an over stayer you don't have the right to work in the Uk and have no recourse to public funds ie Benifits Child Tax credits, child benefit etc.

if they serve you with removal papers than doesn't that trigger the right of appeal?.

maittm

Post by maittm » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:01 pm

HI east579new
I live with my aunt and her family and get support mostly from them, my sister, friends and church members, my kids dad will sometimes deposit money but thats like once in a blue moon.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:03 am

maittm wrote:HI east579new
I live with my aunt and her family and get support mostly from them, my sister, friends and church members, my kids dad will sometimes deposit money but thats like once in a blue moon.
Go with your kids and their birth certificates. I was in the same situation but they did nothing and after few months I stopped reporting coz I didn't have transport but I didn't explain y I stopped.my solicitor told me to go back and report that, if I don't it's gonna affect my application once I make one. Anyway they r going to do nothing to u .Up to now I am not reporting.

maittm

Post by maittm » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:43 am

thanks all for your response and advice, sorry for the late response.
I was able to go and report with no problems, just signed on a paper and that was it. I have not received any further contact from the home office, I called them to ask if they need me to report again and they said no.