ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mirzhar

Help

Post by mirzhar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello All

I am back again with question.

I am very worried now a days i am on EUFAM 4 and now have been in trouble with garda . All related to driving .

I have Irish born son and British wife.Now after two months I will complete my 5 years residency .

My worries are They may not extend my Visa , and give me EUFAM4

and if i apply for nationallity on the basis of 5 years residency will be rejected straight away

and what if i apply for EU 3 .

(my driving cases are like drink drive ,careless driving and now another one i do not know yet driving without NCT and driving while ban ) I am ban driver and was driving stupid me and was stopped car is register and taxed and insured and nct only expire last month I did not see that to pick up some one and stopped on check point.

What if i take my family and go to any other EU country and start new life can i same exercise my treaty rights there like i had here.

ANY ONE PLS HELP ..........

What are my options.

Seena

Post by Seena » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Saza-e-moot

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Help

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:05 pm

mirzhar wrote:Hello All

I am back again with question.

I am very worried now a days i am on EUFAM 4 and now have been in trouble with garda . All related to driving .

I have Irish born son and British wife.Now after two months I will complete my 5 years residency .

My worries are They may not extend my Visa , and give me EUFAM4

and if i apply for nationallity on the basis of 5 years residency will be rejected straight away

and what if i apply for EU 3 .

(my driving cases are like drink drive ,careless driving and now another one i do not know yet driving without NCT and driving while ban ) I am ban driver and was driving stupid me and was stopped car is register and taxed and insured and nct only expire last month I did not see that to pick up some one and stopped on check point.

What if i take my family and go to any other EU country and start new life can i same exercise my treaty rights there like i had here.

ANY ONE PLS HELP ..........

What are my options.
You drink and drive and also drive while on a Ban? How can you justify all that despite knowing you're still on 4EUFAM card and that you may apply for renewal or naturalisation in future? Im glad you mentioned stupid cos actions are full of it.

The only advise that is available for you is ''To Try''. Try renewing your 4EUFAM and also applying for a certificate of naturalisation, you might just be lucky!.

You wont be rejected straight away after applying for naturalisation. In fact your application might take more than 1 year before a decision will be made by the minister regarding your application.

Yes you always can exercise your full treaty rights in any other EU countries.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

mirzhar

Thanks

Post by mirzhar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Seena

Do not put your comments if you do not want to .

Integreation

Thank you for your kind advice . Ok I will try to do that and lets see what happen. if they reject my application then I will try again and try to keep the record clean from now on...

There is no excuse for what I Did . I did not harm any one I did not kill any one I was not even driving. ...

The car was parked in my drive away ..And had switched on becuase of radio and some air ..And was drinking . they came knocked at my window and took me police station and charged me with In control of mechnacial machine while under intoxiation. or what ever

anyway .. thanks

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 pm

mirzhar wrote:Integreation

Thank you for your kind advice . Ok I will try to do that and lets see what happen. if they reject my application then I will try again and try to keep the record clean from now on...

There is no excuse for what I Did . I did not harm any one I did not kill any one I was not even driving. ...

The car was parked in my drive away ..And had switched on becuase of radio and some air ..And was drinking . they came knocked at my window and took me police station and charged me with In control of mechnacial machine while under intoxiation. or what ever

anyway .. thanks
If this was the only offense you've had, It would have been safe to say that the Minister will grant you a certificate of Naturalisation!. But then you drove while on a Ban, and added careless driving on top of them. No Nct, etc..... Despite all relating to driving, they are viewed as serious offense because you could have killed someone.

Also when applying for Naturalisation mention this on the form. Write in details exactly what you've just written. That will help them immediately identify what the problem was. With this new drivers licence and all, your offence could easily be spotted on other EU countries :?

Apply for both Naturalisation and Renewal of 4EUFAM. And mirzhar, pray!.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

mirzhar

Thank

Post by mirzhar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Thank you very much again for your kind reply .

i will do as you say so.

regards

mirzhar

Thanks

Post by mirzhar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Well i still had old License will it still show up in other eu countries?