ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

picoflex
Newly Registered

Sorted

Post by picoflex » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Guys, finally got my documentation yesterday.
Class: Retained Right of Residence

EEA2 sent - 17th of May 2013.
EEA2 received - 18th of May 2013
COA with permission to work received - 24th of May 2013
E-mail LNC23 - 17th of July 2013 and practically begged for my documents back as I need to travel next week
RC received - 21st of August 2013 (dated 20.08.2013) via Recorded Delivery

Good Luck to you all

soniac

Post by soniac » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi everyone....got this email today:)))))

Your non EEA partners case has been issued and is in the process of the residence card vignette being printed onto the passport. This is the responsibility of another department so I am unable to give you timeframes. I would expect that you should receive the residence card within 14 days. If you do not please email me back and I will make further enquiries

After replying that his passport is actually with us as we had requested it back for travels we undertook he replied that it would be issued on A4 and that we should notify the tribunal to withdraw our appeal. Do I withdraw the appeal before we actually receive the RC in our hands or wait?

Over the moon right now to receive this news!!!!

DGTLJNK

Post by DGTLJNK » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

It seems like HO have overcome the technical issues and they are sending out RC's one by one ;) good luck to everyone waiting!

Don't withdraw your appeal until you receive your RC, just in case :)

blegad
Newly Registered

Post by blegad » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:37 pm

DGTLJNK wrote:It seems like HO have overcome the technical issues and they are sending out RC's one by one ;) good luck to everyone waiting!

Don't withdraw your appeal until you receive your RC, just in case :)
Congrats DGTLJNK

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Help Me Please...!!!

Post by Hurlar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:34 am

I'm in the process of Appealing against home office decision to refuse my application...that my wife's Passport was reported lost or stolen (my wife went to her embassy without informing me and got a new Passport to travel to her country,was over six months of applying) And I'm appealing that she did not made any report as at that time of my application,which I'm not so sure of)and my employer says she has to do employability checks,if i can work while waiting for an hearing and the appeal outcome!
My Questions are;
1.Will this employability checks allow me to work and how can i convince my employer if it doesn't..,!
2. My wife has moved back to Spain as her father is sick in her country and her help is highly needed as the only child to look after him.
We are just 11 months into our marriage and what will happen if she doesn't come back..!

DGTLJNK

Re: Help Me Please...!!!

Post by DGTLJNK » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:13 am

Hurlar wrote:I'm in the process of Appealing against home office decision to refuse my application...that my wife's Passport was reported lost or stolen (my wife went to her embassy without informing me and got a new Passport to travel to her country,was over six months of applying) And I'm appealing that she did not made any report as at that time of my application,which I'm not so sure of)and my employer says she has to do employability checks,if i can work while waiting for an hearing and the appeal outcome!
My Questions are;
1.Will this employability checks allow me to work and how can i convince my employer if it doesn't..,!
2. My wife has moved back to Spain as her father is sick in her country and her help is highly needed as the only child to look after him.
We are just 11 months into our marriage and what will happen if she doesn't come back..!
Well I guess if she comes back to UK within few weeks or months and continues exercising treaty right you have rights to live here and work, however if your EU wife decided to move back to her own country for good , you have not rights of residing in UK and you will be asked to leave or be deported.
Last edited by DGTLJNK on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

heich
Newly Registered

Post by heich » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 am

hurlar,

something is fishy in your application. in my experience, the only people who do that are those who engage in sham marriages. i am not saying it is a crime cos that way i will be judging.but figure it out for yourself (what if she never comes back) truth is she was never with you in the first place...just make sure you do not lose contact with her.even if you gain your rc, the issue of this will await you in five years time...so it is your call...

boa90
Newly Registered

Post by boa90 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 am

Can someone please give me the email for LNC23?

thanks

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Post by Hurlar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 am

heich wrote:hurlar,

something is fishy in your application. in my experience, the only people who do that are those who engage in sham marriages. i am not saying it is a crime cos that way i will be judging.but figure it out for yourself (what if she never comes back) truth is she was never with you in the first place...just make sure you do not lose contact with her.even if you gain your rc, the issue of this will await you in five years time...so it is your call...
Thanks for your honest reply,she has always been with me and this ain't sham at all...! The main reason she made her decision is that she owed two banks some money and threatening letters has been sent to her about taking her to court to pay the money and her contract has ended at work because of her English language issues...Her Dad has a business in Spain,which she's trying to go there and manage as he's ill...! But she did promised to come back and help me and what if she decides to move back and left me again,and doesn't ready for pregnant...! I'm just confused.

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Post by Hurlar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:05 pm

DGTLJNK wrote:
Hurlar wrote:I'm in the process of Appealing against home office decision to refuse my application...that my wife's Passport was reported lost or stolen (my wife went to her embassy without informing me and got a new Passport to travel to her country,was over six months of applying) And I'm appealing that she did not made any report as at that time of my application,which I'm not so sure of)and my employer says she has to do employability checks,if i can work while waiting for an hearing and the appeal outcome!
My Questions are;
Well I guess if she comes back to UK within few weeks or months and continues exercising treaty right you have rights to live here and work, however if your EU wife decided to move back to her own country for good , you have not rights of residing in UK and you will be asked to leave or be deported.

Thanks for your honest reply,she has always been with me and this ain't sham at all...! The main reason she made her decision is that she owed two banks some money and threatening letters has been sent to her about taking her to court to pay the money and her contract has ended at work because of her English language issues...Her Dad has a business in Spain,which she's trying to go there and manage as he's ill...! But she did promised to come back and help me and what if she decides to move back and left me again,and doesn't ready for pregnant...! I'm just confused.

heich
Newly Registered

Post by heich » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:36 pm

hurla,

then move to spain with her.stand by her and help her with her work. that way things would take more time, but will work out. if u decide to stay here without her, then you might be deported. as the rules stands,you must always be with her.you can travel to spain with her even without a visa.your marriage certificate is enough.and in most cases,your marriage certificate is enough for you to return to the uk as well. just be wise,so you dont break rules.

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Hey guys,
Yesterday(23/08/13) i got my Residence Card approved . Here is my application timeline :

applied for RC in : 07 June 2013
COA Received in: 14 June 2013( With right to work).
RC Approved in 24 July and Received in 23 August 2013.

I got with my RC a letter from HO stating that if my EEA spouse decide to leave the UK or cease practicing his/her treaty rights than it will be like i have to leave the country or prove that i am able to maintain my right to reside in UK.

So my Question is,if my wife decide to stop working will that affect my residence in UK?(Please note that i am currently working)

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am

Hi everyone..

RC Application sent 17may2013;
COA dated 20may2013

Until now nothing.. How can I contact HO to know how my application going? Pls advice..so difficult without the passport.
Never give up!

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:52 am

firas1990 wrote:Hey guys,
Yesterday(23/08/13) i got my Residence Card approved . Here is my application timeline :

applied for RC in : 07 June 2013
COA Received in: 14 June 2013( With right to work).
RC Approved in 24 July and Received in 23 August 2013.

I got with my RC a letter from HO stating that if my EEA spouse decide to leave the UK or cease practicing his/her treaty rights than it will be like i have to leave the country or prove that i am able to maintain my right to reside in UK.

So my Question is,if my wife decide to stop working will that affect my residence in UK?(Please note that i am currently working)
Technically your wife EEA national should normally be in active employment or registered job seekers in case she lost her current job or her job contract end this will help you when you are applying for your PR. However in case of divorce or separation after three years together you can apply for Retain right of residence but you are better off if she's working for the whole of 5 years. Good luck

yamcheka

Post by yamcheka » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Firas1990, did u follow up ur application? My husband is also an EEA National.
Never give up!

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:51 pm

@yamcheka.

all i did was the following:

I made a very simple application without enclosing a lot of documents . than i decided to not focus about the application process cause i am sure that will make my life full of stress. So i did not contact the HO at all during the process of my application. and all was perfect Al Hamdu li Allah.

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

Needs help urgently ...

Post by ja2wadpk » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi can someone help me regarding this matter ....

I applied for tier4 visa last year, after that I applied for EEA1 + EEA2 quiet some times... when I submitted my EEA application my passport was with Tier4 team in Sheffield. It was almost 8 months when I didn't hear anything from HomeOffice
After sending a request email to find out how long it gonna take. I got a respond from Kathryne Elliot that I have my tier4 application outstanding please advice which one I want to proceed with in which I requested for EEA residence application.

After a week I got my Residence card (Immigration status document) on a A4 paper with all other documents I've submitted.

the only thing I haven't receive was my passport. well I filled up ROD form and submitted usually it takes 20 working days.

I called up HO to find out after 20 WORKING days that what's happening where is my Passport as I am travelling with my wife to Poland on the 7th of September 2013

I've been told by HO (Croydon) that my passport was sent from Sheffield to Liverpool and its with the LNC23.

I called again on 01516725626 to find out and they said they received my request and its still under process. They can only tell me if the passport has been dispatch or not.

Till now it hasn't been dispatch what should I do ? any suggestion would be appreciated

Thanks for your time

sammi1111

COA

Post by sammi1111 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi guys need help asap from you plz.. I gave my coa with right to work to my employer and they sent email with my refrence number to employer checking service to confirm my right to work In uk while my eea2 is pending and it takes 5 working days to get response frm ECS .. Today I called my self to ECS to ask them about my right to work n after giving them my refrence number the person I spoken goes to me that it does'nt mention about work in our system or etc. But he said me that the form my employer filled n sent it to them by email they will get positive response if I got realy COA with right to work...my question is to yu guys that that guy on phone told me that its nt on our system about my work right so if my employer get response from ECS same thing then guys ?what I will do oh my god..even its written on COA that this letter is verified ukba employer checking service department ? Plz help me guys .does anybody got job after COA verification????plz reply asap
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Please Can I Work While I'm in The Process Of Appealing!

Post by Hurlar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Please,can i work while im in the process of appealing regarding my EEA2 spouse residence card that was refused....! My employer says she will do the Employability checks and i am just curious to know what the outcome will be...! ANY HELP PLEASE....!!!!!!!!!!

sammi1111

Re: Please Can I Work While I'm in The Process Of Appealing!

Post by sammi1111 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 pm

When u submitted after how long u got refusal about ur eea2 n why they refused??

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Post by Hurlar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

[quote="sammi1111"]When u submitted after how long u got refusal about ur eea2 n why they refused??[/q

I was refused my EEA2 residence card after 7 months of submitting it,and i've filed the appeal on 21st of July and still waiting for it to be acknowledge by the First tier tribunal and my employer is about to do the checks on if i can continue working while in the processs of appealing....!!!!!

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 pm

Hurlar wrote:
sammi1111 wrote:When u submitted after how long u got refusal about ur eea2 n why they refused??[/q

I was refused my EEA2 residence card after 7 months of submitting it,and i've filed the appeal on 21st of July and still waiting for it to be acknowledge by the First tier tribunal and my employer is about to do the checks on if i can continue working while in the processs of appealing....!!!!!
. Yes bcoz ur COA expires after 6 months and shud b check again by employer but u can continue coz your legal in this country with ur EEA partner. Wyy they refused u??

T.H
Newly Registered

:)

Post by T.H » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 pm

finally after 9 month of waiting i got my rc , good luck for everyone guys

Hurlar
Newly Registered

Post by Hurlar » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 pm

sammi1111 wrote:
Hurlar wrote:
sammi1111 wrote:When u submitted after how long u got refusal about ur eea2 n why they refused??[/q

. Yes bcoz ur COA expires after 6 months and shud b check again by employer but u can continue coz your legal in this country with ur EEA partner. Wyy they refused u??
Thanks...it was a little mistake that happened which will insha Allah be sorted out at the process of the Appeal...! Thanks

blegad
Newly Registered

Re: :)

Post by blegad » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 pm

T.H wrote:finally after 9 month of waiting i got my rc , good luck for everyone guys
Congratulations T.H I guess the backlog is being gradually reviewed.