ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I do msc in international marketing

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sai thriguna
Newly Registered

Can I do msc in international marketing

Post by Sai thriguna » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:24 pm

I am on psw and my visa is expiring September 6 2013,really worried what to do and what all are the documents required for visa. I have done the below courses when i came to this country
Advanced Diploma in Business Management from March 2008 to February 2009
Btec in Advanced Professional Management studies April 2009 to January 2010
Completed Masters in Business Administration March 2011
Post Study Work visa valid from 06/09/2011to 06/09/2013

My question is can I do msc in international marketing from LCA business school.i received the offer letter from Anglian Ruskin university.or can I do BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) from college of east London.
I am already maintaining 15 lacs in my mum account and have the statement and the bank manager letter stating that the funds are more than 28 days old.
and the sponsor letter from my mother too.
I wanted to go for premium service where I am worried what questions do they ask, also I wanted to check what is the procedure to go for interview.

Sorry to ask so many questions.please help me.

Thanks in advance

z18runway

Re: Can I do msc in international marketing

Post by z18runway » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Be honest, is your intention to drag it for 10 years ?

You have already done masters, and you wanted to so another master, and they might ask you why.

Better find some sponsor on Tier 2 category with your masters degree., best of luck.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:33 pm

z18runway wrote:Be honest, is your intention to drag it for 10 years ?

You have already done masters, and you wanted to so another master, and they might ask you why.

Better find some sponsor on Tier 2 category with your masters degree., best of luck.
How he can drag it to 10 years by another masters? According to him, he came in UK in 2008 so his 10 years will complete in 2018 and presently we are in 2013. There is no university in UK which offers 4/5 years master degree.

Plus, there is no dishonesty if someone drag his/her legal stay for 10 years. It's legal. Isn't it?

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Sai thriguna wrote:I am on psw and my visa is expiring September 6 2013,really worried what to do and what all are the documents required for visa. I have done the below courses when i came to this country
Advanced Diploma in Business Management from March 2008 to February 2009
Btec in Advanced Professional Management studies April 2009 to January 2010
Completed Masters in Business Administration March 2011
Post Study Work visa valid from 06/09/2011to 06/09/2013

My question is can I do msc in international marketing from LCA business school.i received the offer letter from Anglian Ruskin university.or can I do BTEC Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF) from college of east London.
I am already maintaining 15 lacs in my mum account and have the statement and the bank manager letter stating that the funds are more than 28 days old.
and the sponsor letter from my mother too.
I wanted to go for premium service where I am worried what questions do they ask, also I wanted to check what is the procedure to go for interview.

Sorry to ask so many questions.please help me.

Thanks in advance
According to you, you are not crossed your 5 years degree study limit. So I think there will be no issue in doing another masters, as long as you satisfy the other requirements especially Academic Progression rule.

You must have legal proof of your relationship with your financial sponsor.

They will ask about your education and the period you spend in UK. No one can answers those questions better than you. So no worries!

You can find the procedure regarding how to go for premium services on UKBA website.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am

Yes MSC international marketing course can be done which is definitely an academic progression of business administration.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS