ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

irl visa applied time scale??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmedlayla
Newly Registered

irl visa applied time scale??

Post by ahmedlayla » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 pm

hi there we applied for my husbands irl visa on 02/08/2013 and received his biometrics letter on the 22/08/2013 we are going tomorrow to have them done but do we send it off or does it go straight from post office?
and also how long does it take after this for us to get a reply if we got visa or not?? as a friend of ours said she got hers back within 4 weeks after doing her biometrics

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:32 am

me too want to know the timescales for ILR visa.....as it appears that people are waiting for 7-8 months for their ILR as I can see the timelines in this forum.

I'm also surprised at this long time wait, as I was planning to go to my home country once I get my visa, but if it takes this long, I might re-consider my plan.

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: irl visa applied time scale??

Post by akhurshid » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:39 am

ahmedlayla wrote:hi there we applied for my husbands irl visa on 02/08/2013 and received his biometrics letter on the 22/08/2013 we are going tomorrow to have them done but do we send it off or does it go straight from post office?
and also how long does it take after this for us to get a reply if we got visa or not?? as a friend of ours said she got hers back within 4 weeks after doing her biometrics
according to this post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=43574 ILR postal applications take between 6 to 10 months.

ahmedlayla
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedlayla » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:12 am

hi thanx for the reply i am just wondering as we got told at the start it can take from 3 weeks- 3 years but then im surprised at how quick we got the biometrics letter back in comparison to others on here

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Continue in this topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!