ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

50k Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

billi3333
inactive

50k Entrepreneur visa

Post by billi3333 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm currently on tier 4 student visa but I would like to convert tier1 enterprenuer visa. I just want to know if there's someone who can provide me with authentic information about following issues.
1) is a degree ( normally first degree, undergraduate) required for 50k tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?
2) only migrants previously on hsmp can go through 50k route?
3) how do a capital venture firm will sponsor someone?
Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:55 pm

"Authentic" information is provided in the policy guidance. Please read it.
And you won't know if the responses here in the topic by anyone are authentic or not unless you read the policy guidance.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

billi3333
inactive

Post by billi3333 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 pm

sushdmehta wrote:"Authentic" information is provided in the policy guidance. Please read it.
And you won't know if the responses here in the topic by anyone are authentic or not unless you read the policy guidance.
I've read policy guidance but people around me saying different thing so that's why I've post it here to double check. If anyone could please

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:26 am

So you are suggesting that the policy guidance is incorrect and "people around you" are correct!!
Why don't you ask those people to substantiate their claims?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

billi3333
inactive

Post by billi3333 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:52 pm

sushdmehta wrote:So you are suggesting that the policy guidance is incorrect and "people around you" are correct!!
Why don't you ask those people to substantiate their claims?
I did not said that policy guidance is wrong I said I've heard some rumours & I am going through confusion that is why I joined this platform. I think we all are here to help each not to argue.