ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:03 pm

GLH2013 i am waiting for ur reply on ur private mail. so pls check. thank you

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 pm

kiss300 wrote:GLH2013 i am waiting for ur reply on ur private mail. so pls check. thank you
Hi kiss300 I have replied.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:50 pm

evie233 wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
kiss300 wrote:@GLH2012 I am happy for you. i am following you lead now. please can u update me as to how to go about it. i am going to see my lawyer about it. so i want to get all the information before i go and see him.
Thanks kiss300, I'll give you any information you need. Basically I filled the FLR (o), especially ticked the 'parent in the UK' and sole responsibility boxes. Your solicitor have to explain in the covering letter how you are the carer for your child. Mine argued Article 8 and 3, ZH Tanzania and Zambrano. EX.1 is for single mothers/parents so be careful as applicants who are still with their partners are being refused. My solicitor even mentioned my Zambrano refusal as well as the Secretary of State suggesting FLR(o) paid application. Documents i submitted were same used for Zambrano application. So all the best.
Is it possible to put in an article 8 application while I have an application pending? Cos I am really tired of waiting now, I just want my proof of ID and proof to work on it..
Initially I know some Article 8 applicants also had applied for Zambrano and vice versa but recently someone posted somewhere that HO asked them to choose an application to withdraw and the fees would be fully refunded as one could not have Zambrano and FLR(o) pending at the same time. You may need to check up on that claim as the poster never confirmed when both applications were made.

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:43 pm

C'mon people! No news? Wigsy ? Kofi? Anyone? The devil is a liar ..no appeal news? May God help us..

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:49 pm

@ Evie233 have u been refused or are u waiting for a decision after an application? Cos if u were waiting An appeal I would advice u do the flro

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

I am still waiting for my decision, and its seems like forever.. I have sent emails but no reply.. I am just waiting for the go ahead cos I can't put in two apps at the same time..

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Too bad like I would suggest the article 8 for u

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Yeah, some people even get replies within a month, and am still waiting..

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 am

evie233 wrote:C'mon people! No news? Wigsy ? Kofi? Anyone? The devil is a liar ..no appeal news? May God help us..
Hi all, what is the maximum waiting time for the court date? I lodged in an appeal in the last week of May up to now no reponse .what can I do?

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 am

sarahassy wrote:
evie233 wrote:C'mon people! No news? Wigsy ? Kofi? Anyone? The devil is a liar ..no appeal news? May God help us..
Hi all, what is the maximum waiting time for the court date? I lodged in an appeal in the last week of May up to now no reponse .what can I do?

I fink while waiting why don't you apply for the article 8 that is what I have done. If I may ask have u gotten ur hearing date? If not I will advice u to find money and do the flr(o) cos that is fast. My hearing date is 18th November but I am still doing the article 8. A lot of pple are doing it and I would advice u do like wise rather than waiting. Do u realise we didn't hear from kofi? It is because Zambrano is not as easy as we fink. It's just an advice. I saw my lawyer and he have done it.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 am

You can also call them and find out what is going on. Cos I sent my early may and got a date in June. So call to find out by quoting ur reference number

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:22 am

kiss300 wrote:You can also call them and find out what is going on. Cos I sent my early may and got a date in June. So call to find out by quoting ur reference number
Can u please send me their phone no

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:44 am

sarahassy wrote:
kiss300 wrote:You can also call them and find out what is going on. Cos I sent my early may and got a date in June. So call to find out by quoting ur reference number
Can u please send me their phone no[/

Tribunals Customer Service Centre on 0044 0300 123 1711. call having ur home office reference number with u so u quote it to them. all the best

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am

kiss300 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:

Tribunals Customer Service Centre on 0044 0300 123 1711. call having ur home office reference number with u so u quote it to them. all the best
thanx Kiss

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:29 am

kiss300 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:

I called them and gave me my court ref no, but the hearing date is going to be next year may or June terrible. Can make article 8 application at the same time wait for my hearing date

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 am

Did they say next yr may or June? My dear don't waste ur time with this. If you want to work and take care of ur family pls apply what I said. In a months time it will be in. And it doesn't take long. Just use ur zambrano papers or evidence to apply. It is like zambrano but this time u will pay for it unlike zambrano which is free. The choice is urs. My decision is soon but zambrano will not give u indefinite stay so just fink about it.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am

kiss300 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:

I fink while waiting why don't you apply for the article 8 that is what I have done. If I may ask have u gotten ur hearing date? If not I will advice u to find money and do the flr(o) cos that is fast. My hearing date is 18th November but I am still doing the article 8. A lot of pple are doing it and I would advice u do like wise rather than waiting. Do u realise we didn't hear from kofi? It is because Zambrano is not as easy as we fink. It's just an advice. I saw my lawyer and he have done it.
How can I go about it plse help, I have a solicitor but I have to be with the knowledge of article 8 . In my pm plse

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am

GLH2012 wrote:Hi fellow Zambrano applicants, I just want to share some good news: I have been granted 30months Leave as a parent. I applied for FLR(o) after my Zambrano refusal in July. Though i appealed the Zambrano refusal, the date of appeal has not been communicated to me but after 1 month of submitting my FLR(o) application, my visa has been granted. I will withdraw my appeal because i really want to move on with my life. I wish you all the best as you fight on and i am praying for everyone of you to celebrate your good news too, Amen!
How did you go about this application. I want to make it this week ples
write in my pm all the requirement and how much is it.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 pm

sarahassy wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:Hi fellow Zambrano applicants, I just want to share some good news: I have been granted 30months Leave as a parent. I applied for FLR(o) after my Zambrano refusal in July. Though i appealed the Zambrano refusal, the date of appeal has not been communicated to me but after 1 month of submitting my FLR(o) application, my visa has been granted. I will withdraw my appeal because i really want to move on with my life. I wish you all the best as you fight on and i am praying for everyone of you to celebrate your good news too, Amen!
How did you go about this application. I want to make it this week ples
write in my pm all the requirement and how much is it.[/qu

have u gotten it

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:18 pm

kiss300 wrote:Did they say next yr may or June? My dear don't waste ur time with this. If you want to work and take care of ur family pls apply what I said. In a months time it will be in. And it doesn't take long. Just use ur zambrano papers or evidence to apply. It is like zambrano but this time u will pay for it unlike zambrano which is free. The choice is urs. My decision is soon but zambrano will not give u indefinite stay so just fink about it.
yes

fm9
Newly Registered

Post by fm9 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 am

evie233 wrote:Yeah, some people even get replies within a month, and am still waiting..
help guys everyone is talking about single parents are in a good position to get the flr(o) but in my case i am still with my partner, we got married here with the coa. can i applied for the marriage visa or flo while waitng for my zambrano appeal date...pls help

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:40 pm

fm9 wrote:
evie233 wrote:Yeah, some people even get replies within a month, and am still waiting..
help guys everyone is talking about single parents are in a good position to get the flr(o) but in my case i am still with my partner, we got married here with the coa. can i applied for the marriage visa or flo while waitng for my zambrano appeal date...pls help
look for flr(m) If you have apartner

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello GLH2012 thanx very much, check your pm please

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:09 am

Hello GLH2012 I am waiting on you plse check your inbox.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:06 pm

GLH2012 wrote:Initially I know some Article 8 applicants also had applied for Zambrano and vice versa but recently someone posted somewhere that HO asked them to choose an application to withdraw and the fees would be fully refunded as one could not have Zambrano and FLR(o) pending at the same time. You may need to check up on that claim as the poster never confirmed when both applications were made.
That seams to contradict Home Office replies...
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... n?unfold=1
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.