ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Choi Saab

Post by Choi Saab » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 pm

It will be 9 months in a couple of days. Frustration continues... :shock:
EEA2 sent : 5-12-2012
COA w/right to work received : 2-01-2013
Refused w/right of appeal : 01-10-13
Parliamentary ombudsman got involved, asked for a review : Nov'13
RC received Dec'13

T.H
Newly Registered

Re: :)

Post by T.H » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:21 am

blegad wrote:
T.H wrote:finally after 9 month of waiting i got my rc , good luck for everyone guys
Congratulations T.H I guess the backlog is being gradually reviewed.
thanks,actually i got email from Liverpool capital last Wednesday and they said that they have technical issues at the department,they told me to wait for 2 weeks but they sent it after 2 working days , i think a lot of people will receive decisions soon , good luck

blegad
Newly Registered

Post by blegad » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 am

T.H wrote:
blegad wrote:
T.H wrote:finally after 9 month of waiting i got my rc , good luck for everyone guys
Congratulations T.H I guess the backlog is being gradually reviewed.
thanks,actually i got email from Liverpool capital last Wednesday and they said that they have technical issues at the department,they told me to wait for 2 weeks but they sent it after 2 working days , i think a lot of people will receive decisions soon , good luck
Oh I got an email as well last Wednesday apologizing for the delay and stating the inquiry will be passed to the relevant team. I really hope I get a response soon. December/January applicants have waited too long.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 pm

anybody know COA needs to be verify by me employer to home office.how long does it takes to get respond from employer checking service once u sent them work eligibility check form online by email??kindly answer plz anybody knows???
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm

sammi1111 wrote:anybody know COA needs to be verify by me employer to home office.how long does it takes to get respond from employer checking service once u sent them work eligibility check form online by email??kindly answer plz anybody knows???

3 to 5 working days.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi dear thanks...my employer sent online form to enquire abt my work frm ECS but today I called myself on phone number n I gave them ref n the guy said me there I nothing mention about work on our system but the people who do ECS n sent email to employer they shud have positive response if u have genuine COa with right to work ? What's this imzshad? Why he can't tell me on phone simply n wait for 5 working days to get email to my employer?

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:13 pm

sammi1111 wrote:Hi dear thanks...my employer sent online form to enquire abt my work frm ECS but today I called myself on phone number n I gave them ref n the guy said me there I nothing mention about work on our system but the people who do ECS n sent email to employer they shud have positive response if u have genuine COa with right to work ? What's this imzshad? Why he can't tell me on phone simply n wait for 5 working days to get email to my employer?

Don't be panic.

This is a policy.

They are not allow to tell anything over the phone.

Even not the employee or employer.

Every one have to sent the written email request to them in which employer have to tell them their business details etc.

So nothing to worry.
Once your employer receive the email from them,then ask to your employer to give you a copy of this email

On this e mail reply, they will confirm your right to work and instructions to your employer to confirm your right to work after 12 months again not before.

So relax.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 pm

thanks dear .so she sent on last thursday .i hope tommorow she get email..but imshad as i read that after checks an employer should check original docs for employing new employee..as my all docs r with HO liverpool n i hav only COA n photocopy of my passport n driving license dats it then if she nt agree for photo copies r wud it b enough ?

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 pm

sammi1111 wrote:thanks dear .so she sent on last thursday .i hope tommorow she get email..but imshad as i read that after checks an employer should check original docs for employing new employee..as my all docs r with HO liverpool n i hav only COA n photocopy of my passport n driving license dats it then if she nt agree for photo copies r wud it b enough ?
Don't worry once your employer receive email confirmation she will not ask you anything before 12 months.
Hopefully within 12 months you will get your passport back from home office.

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

Post by ja2wadpk » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Its been more than 20 days. Today 34 days I haven't receive my passport yet, requested on 13th of July 2013 :? called HO to find out what's going on
lady told me that its in process...

btw my passport was at Sheffield b4, they sent from Sheffield to Liverpool for my EEA application.

any idea how long it gonna take more :cry:

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

Post by ja2wadpk » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:54 pm

heich wrote:coa received with no right to work... does this mean my application has no hope of positive outcome?

mine was no right to work unless the decision has been made.

mvckyw
Newly Registered

Timeline

Post by mvckyw » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:26 pm

My timeline so far:
EEA2 form sent: 09 August 2013
EEA2 form received by HO: 12 August 2013
Acknowledgment letter received on 15 August 2013 (dated 13 August)
COA received: 29 August 2013 (dated 23 August)

Now the (hopefully not too long) wait starts...fingers crossed and best wishes to all...

ebenkug
Newly Registered

Post by ebenkug » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Anybody has an idea how long one has to wait for a decision after eea2 interview?. It's 1month now after my interview at Liverpool. Pls obie,directive and the other gurus help

wajdi
Newly Registered

Post by wajdi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:05 pm

hi guys.
after 7 months i ve been rejected but i have the option to apply again. i want to ask if i can apply and after a getting the COA i ask for my passeport and leave so at least i can get a good work experience back home. will the process be still going?

Choi Saab

Post by Choi Saab » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:54 am

wajdi wrote:hi guys.
after 7 months i ve been rejected but i have the option to apply again. i want to ask if i can apply and after a getting the COA i ask for my passeport and leave so at least i can get a good work experience back home. will the process be still going?
Hi Wajdi, you can request your passport back after you receive the COA but if you're travelling outside the EU it might automatically withdraw your application.

Out of curiosity, why did they refuse you?
RC received Dec'13

pahadia
Ireland

application refuse due to Ltd. comp. registred at rented apt

Post by pahadia » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:26 pm

My timeline so far:
EEA2 form sent: 23 May 2013
COA received: 28 May 2013
Refused with right of appeal: 02-Sep-2013

This application is for my wife who is Non-EEA and living with me in UK. I am an EEA national and we both moved to UK in March-2013.
I work as a self-employed (IT contractor).My wife is a house person and looks after our 2 children. I trade through a Ltd. company which is registered to our rented apartment.
Now reason for refusal given is that in our apartment lease has a clause which says I cannot operate any business from this address and Home office has taken this an exception that we have registered a Ltd. company on this address.
Now my question is that has anybody came across this situation before and have any advice for me please?
I plan to appeal but could someone suggest if appeal should be done through yourself or immigration laywer? If you know name of good solicitor, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for reading this and any advice you have for me….

Thanks & Regards

Amebo
- thin ice -

Re: application refuse due to Ltd. comp. registred at rented

Post by Amebo » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:36 pm

pahadia wrote:My timeline so far:

This application is for my wife who is Non-EEA and living with me in UK. I am an EEA national and we both moved to UK in March-2013.
I work as a self-employed (IT contractor).My wife is a house person and looks after our 2 children. I trade through a Ltd. company which is registered to our rented apartment.
Now reason for refusal given is that in our apartment lease has a clause which says I cannot operate any business from this address and Home office has taken this an exception that we have registered a Ltd. company on this address.
Now my question is that has anybody came across this situation before and have any advice for me please?
I plan to appeal but could someone suggest if appeal should be done through yourself or immigration laywer? If you know name of good solicitor, that would be great.

Thanks & Regards

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEEK A GOOD IMMIGRATION LAWYER WHO UNDERSTAND THE LAWS TO APPEAL AND SAME TIME RESEND YOUR APPLICATION,

PLS SEEK GOOD LAWYERS, I HAVE SPOKEN TO SOME WHO TOLD THEY HAVE 38 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ALL AREAS OF IIMGRATION AND EU LAW BUT HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS RETAINED RIGHT OF RESIDENCE,

GOOD LUCK IN ADVANCE
LET YOUR WILL BE DONE, OH LORD

Choi Saab

Post by Choi Saab » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks & Regards
In my personal opinion you should ask your landlord to make you a revised version of Agreement allowing you to register your company on this address and send a FRESH application. Also, before that it's better to consult a solicitor.

Btw I noticed you wrote tomorrow's date as your Refusal date. How did you find out in advance ?
RC received Dec'13

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 pm

Thanks Choi Saab & Amebo for reply.
Home office sent us letter which we received yesterday (31-Aug-2013) but it is dated 02-Sep-2013. I guess they are bit faster in refusals :)

Thanks for good advice on seeking immigration lawyer. I'll certainly do that.
I have already spoken to landlord about this clause. In principle he agree that its a standard clause but I doubt he will do any change on lease.

But in the mean time do you suggest to make a Fresh application or make an appeal ?

Choi Saab

Post by Choi Saab » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm

pahadia wrote:Thanks Choi Saab & mebo for reply.
Home office sent us letter which we received yesterday (31-Aug-2013) but it is dated 02-Sep-2013. I guess they are bit faster in refusals :)

Thanks for good advice on seeking immigration lawyer. I'll certainly do that.
I have already spoken to landlord about this clause. In principle he agree that its a standard clause but I doubt he will do any change on lease.

But in the mean time do you suggest to make a Fresh application or make an appeal ?

Thanks for clarifying lol. Appeal only when you're confident that you can satisfy them for the objection they have, which apparently you can't if your landlord does not agree to change the clause in question.
RC received Dec'13

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Thanks & Regards
did you attached your tendency agreement with your application?

Change your company registered address as soon as possible and make a fresh application.

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 am

Yes I did attached tenancy agreement with the application.
I plan to change register address for the company and appeal on that basis. I think I have 10 days of time for apeal. Am I right ?
If they refuse the appeal, can we still make a new application ?

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:48 am

Does anyone know any good (trustworthy, not necessarily cheap) immigration laywer , please share the details ....

Thanks in advance for your help...

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 am

pahadia wrote:Yes I did attached tenancy agreement with the application.
I plan to change register address for the company and appeal on that basis. I think I have 10 days of time for apeal. Am I right ?
If they refuse the appeal, can we still make a new application ?
Do both.
Appeal and fresh application.

pahadia
Ireland

Post by pahadia » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:36 pm

While searching for immigration lawyer on internet I have found these folks http://www.sunrisesolicitors.co.uk/

They have plenty of testimonials and generally good reviews on other sites. Any one used them before or any opinion about them ?

Note : In the mean time if I go ahead with them I'll post back my reviews about them in here.