ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Universal soldier
BANNED

Travel

Post by Universal soldier » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:35 am

Hello board,
Last edited by Universal soldier on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Travel success while reminding Article 11 to border offi

Post by askmeplz82 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:24 am

Universal soldier wrote:Hello board,
I just arrived from Lithuania on EEA2 RC without any problem except in Lithuania on in and out passport has been given entry and exit stamp which I do not bothered much. And on return I straight join the EU/British line and before anybody asked me anything I said that I am entering under EU directive article 11, so he smiled and just check visa for less than 20 seconds and without asking landing card/stamping, just say good night.

I will encourage all EEA2 owners that do not worry/fear just use your right of free movement. Just bring the copy of wedding certificate, embassy website print that no need of visa under EU rules.
I personally never Queue in the EU/British line because if you travelling via small airport and most of the flight EUROPEAN very few people in the NON european line.

Last time whn i came from Poland in Stansted airport. 3 people only in NON EU line and over 150 in EU /British line. They will still let you go if you NON EU line and will not stamp if they see the resident card
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021