ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLR O application refused

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:05 am

summer2013 wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:hi summer2013 how are you? not seen for a long time, please could you check inbox.
Im here shondra, thanks for asking, no news, like many of you here I desperately need to hear some good news this week to lift me up. running out of energy already.

Verbina AMEN to your prayer!!!!

do you report to police station at the moment or the letter you received from enforcement team is asking you to start reporting?
hi I have applied for my family on flro application been refused, even my ILR application is under process. they not consider seven year rule even my kids 9 year in this country, just wondering, lodged appeal waiting for appeal date, which is mostly like next year in February or March. keep me guys in your prayers, hope for best for eveyone

Regards
Amjad from leeds

babu88
Newly Registered

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by babu88 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 am

Hi Guys

would someone guide me on FLR(O) on private life that how long I have to wait to get visa.

Application submit: 26/07/2012
Acknow Letter Received: 29/07/2012
Biometric Request from HO: 05/02/2013
Biometric Done: 11/02/2013
Never heard after biometric
Approach MP: 25/07/2013

Plz pray for me its hard to wait.......

babu88
Newly Registered

need some help

Post by babu88 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 am

Hi

Its great to hear about your grant, wish you good luck, I got a question if you don't mind, have you got kids if you have then kids got DL for 2 1/2 years or ILR.

Regards

God's Authority

Thankyou everyone

Post by God's Authority » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 am

Good morning my fellow brothers and sisters. I hope you all rested well? I logged this morning and as usual your outpouring of love lifted my spirit. Just how else can I say thank you? Am just lost for words. Yesterday, the midwife was telling me she would refer me for counselling and probably treatment for anxiety and depression, cos I just kept crying all through and each time she asked me what is wrong I will say it's personal and can't disclose. I know I have neither of these conditions but that is the inhuman point ukba has pushed me to. I just pray God will deliver us all.

Thanks much everyone for being there, Congrats nuchi, am happy for you.
God bless you all, such humour and care and live on this forum it's just priceless.

SDP

Re: Thankyou everyone

Post by SDP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:36 am

God's Authority wrote:Good morning my fellow brothers and sisters. I hope you all rested well? I logged this morning and as usual your outpouring of love lifted my spirit. Just how else can I say thank you? Am just lost for words. Yesterday, the midwife was telling me she would refer me for counselling and probably treatment for anxiety and depression, cos I just kept crying all through and each time she asked me what is wrong I will say it's personal and can't disclose. I know I have neither of these conditions but that is the inhuman point ukba has pushed me to. I just pray God will deliver us all.

Thanks much everyone for being there, Congrats nuchi, am happy for you.
God bless you all, such humour and care and live on this forum it's just priceless.
@Gods Authority , we all are going through a very difficult situation one can only understand us if they are in our shoe. Plz try to relax, keep praying God and have faith in him ,things will resolve very soon !

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:30 am

Congratulations to you Nuchi, beautifully done!!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

dikha
Newly Registered

tanx God

Post by dikha » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 am

i own you this updating as i have been fellowing this for months
applying flr end july 2012
biometric done feb 2013
granted 30months no right public found

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: tanx God

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 am

dikha wrote:i own you this updating as i have been fellowing this for months
biometric done feb 2013
Congratulations sir, do enjoy your freedom!!!

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:47 am

biometric done feb 2013

Yay!!!!! Thank you for sharing this!!!!!! Wonderful news!!! Be happy!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:50 am

babu88 wrote:Hi Guys

would someone guide me on FLR(O) on private life that how long I have to wait to get visa.

Application submit: 26/07/2012
Acknow Letter Received: 29/07/2012
Biometric Request from HO: 05/02/2013
Biometric Done: 11/02/2013
Never heard after biometric
Approach MP: 25/07/2013

Plz pray for me its hard to wait.......
Awwwh you ve been waiting for so long hun!!! What did your MP have to say? Did he get back to you yet? Im sure you will get your decision soon enough!!!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:51 am

@dikha yipeee am happy for you

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:55 am

I been having these weird dreams about my caseworker ALL NITE LONG!!!! Seriously bizarre dreams.... Says a lot about my mental state at the mo
:shock:

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 am

[quote="dikha"]i own you this updating as i have been fellowing this for months
biometric done feb 2013
granted 30months no right public found[/quote]

@dikha

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom. Can we have your histroy briefly please.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 am

verbina wrote:I been having these weird dreams about my caseworker ALL NITE LONG!!!! Seriously bizarre dreams.... Says a lot about my mental state at the mo
If you were at a party last night and this forum was all you had to look at to the extent f dreaming of your case worker, I think we need to all have an intervention for you lol. It ain't easy but we will pull through 😃

naumanch
Newly Registered

3 year dlr

Post by naumanch » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am

hi my sister came on spouse visa after two years she apply ILR but english requirment was not fullfill they give her 3 years DLR now she done the english requirment and DLR is going to expire on 9th sep 2013. now what she need to do either she need to apply for ILR or Extension of DLR. second question is do they entertain FLrO on PEO or not.

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 am

Congrats Dikha and enjoy your freedom, I applied ehmunkjon the end of July 2012 too, but still haven't any thing from the Home Offise yet, last time when I called HO since 3 days ago the adviser said that they are working on application submitted between July 2012 and March 2013, but obviously I'm seeing some lucky people applied after me and got granted, I'm very confused, running out of money, and running of patient,
I applied on 29th July 2012,
Bio Done on 16th Feb 2013,
MP contacted on 20 April 2013.

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 am

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:I been having these weird dreams about my caseworker ALL NITE LONG!!!! Seriously bizarre dreams.... Says a lot about my mental state at the mo
If you were at a party last night and this forum was all you had to look at to the extent f dreaming of your case worker, I think we need to all have an intervention for you lol. It ain't easy but we will pull through 😃

true :oops:

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:44 am

Khaldoon wrote:Congrats Dikha and enjoy your freedom, I applied ehmunkjon the end of July 2012 too, but still haven't any thing from the Home Offise yet, last time when I called HO since 3 days ago the adviser said that they are working on application submitted between July 2012 and March 2013, but obviously I'm seeing some lucky people applied after me and got granted, I'm very confused, running out of money, and running of patient,
I applied on 29th July 2012,
Bio Done on 16th Feb 2013,
MP contacted on 20 April 2013.
What did your MP have to say when you contacted he/she? Cos an update on your case should have been given and if no relevant info then proceed with on ombudsman. But you need to show that you have exhausted all options before making a move on them.

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 am

My MP ( Gareth Thomas) hasn't got any response from them since May2013 when he wrote to them, and again he sent then a chasing letter since 12th July 2013, absolutely useless, and imagin that my MP now enjoying his leave and will come back on 5th Sep,
Please advise me what should I do?

Call me dude
Nigeria

Post by Call me dude » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:49 am

biometric done feb 2013

Congrat dikha....enjoy your freedom :lol:
It is well

ThisYear

Congrats Nuchi and Ducki...hope I got that right

Post by ThisYear » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:56 am

:D

I receive the usual cut & pate letter from Customer complaints and at the end it states I should hear from them 12 November!

So where is the 'before end of summer' propaganda! :roll: :roll: :roll:
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Khaldoon wrote:My MP ( Gareth Thomas) hasn't got any response from them since May2013 when he wrote to them, and again he sent then a chasing letter since 12th July 2013, absolutely useless, and imagin that my MP now enjoying his leave and will come back on 5th Sep,
Interesting... I was under impression that HO are obliged to respond to MP's query within 20 something days....

And you say he even sent a chaser letter and still no response...

I mean, if your MP is generally supportive and helpful, can you ask him maybe to advise you what to do? Contact Ombudsman maybe?

Have you looked into Ombudsman route ? In your scenario it sounds like a next logical step really, then you ll need to get your MP to sign it after 5 September when he comes back from his leave.

verbina
United Kingdom

Re: Congrats Nuchi and Ducki...hope I got that right

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:11 pm

ThisYear wrote::D

I receive the usual cut & pate letter from Customer complaints and at the end it states I should hear from them 12 November!

Shitttttt!!!!! 12th of November??!! Thats extreme!

Did you file a 'formal complaint' as a pre-MP step hun?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 pm

verbina wrote:
Khaldoon wrote:My MP ( Gareth Thomas) hasn't got any response from them since May2013 when he wrote to them, and again he sent then a chasing letter since 12th July 2013, absolutely useless, and imagin that my MP now enjoying his leave and will come back on 5th Sep,
Interesting... I was under impression that HO are obliged to respond to MP's query within 20 something days....

And you say he even sent a chaser letter and still no response...

I mean, if your MP is generally supportive and helpful, can you ask him maybe to advise you what to do? Contact Ombudsman maybe?

Have you looked into Ombudsman route ? In your scenario it sounds like a next logical step really, then you ll need to get your MP to sign it after 5 September when he comes back from his leave.
Took the words right outta my mouth... Ombudsman is the way out. I think most surgeries are on Fridays but calm to check for yours, get him to sign it and BAM!!! Watch home office invest in dipers as your case will be dealt with quickly!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: Congrats Nuchi and Ducki...hope I got that right

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:25 pm

ThisYear wrote::D

I had no hope for that end of summer nonsense, i guess home office have found a tactical form in chasing people off the phone right quick by casting these dates out of a self made and UKBA customised lottery machine. End of summer now beginning of winter, very soon it will be before valentines day. Lord have mercy on the weak, vulnerable and most especially the innocent children caught in this!