ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Dapsonlee and Verbina, thank you for your advice and support, I already contacted the and they sent a form that I must fill and should be signed by my MP after coming from his leave,
When do you think that I would hear something from the HO

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Good day all.

Congrats Dikha - you have waited patiently enjoy your new found freedom.

Well the end of summer deadline is all cheap talk or propaganda as rightly pointed out by Thisyear - highly optimistic of the HO.

Officially the summertime ends on the last Sunday of October when the clocks go an hour back.... So in the meantime until then, I fervently anticipate this forum will be awash with visas.

I am enjoying and celebrating David Cameron's defeat in the house of commons. What a wally! This country is being run by privileged idiots who are clueless......
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

hatchsead

Re: Congrats Nuchi and Ducki...hope I got that right

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 pm

verbina wrote:
ThisYear wrote::D

I receive the usual cut & pate letter from Customer complaints and at the end it states I should hear from them 12 November!

So where is the 'before end of summer' propaganda! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Shitttttt!!!!! 12th of November??!! Thats extreme!

Did you file a 'formal complaint' as a pre-MP step hun?
I remember mentioning a while ago that the rush will be from Mid September especially anytime from October. Thats the usual trend.

I am waiting for a decision anytime from October myself. Its not the decision that matters, but a FAVOURABLE decision that we need to continue to pray for. It is well!

:)

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Good news guys, 3 Years DLR granted. Documentss received by solicitor yesterday. Waiting for Biometric card

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:46 pm

[quote="Believe2013"]Good day all.

Well the end of summer deadline is all cheap talk or propaganda as rightly pointed out by Thisyear - highly optimistic of the HO.

Officially the summertime ends on the last Sunday of October when the clocks go an hour back.... So in the meantime until then, I fervently anticipate this forum will be awash with visas.

Code: Select all

I am enjoying and celebrating David Cameron's defeat in the house of commons. What a wally! This country is being run by privileged idiots who are clueless......[/quote]
Thats an understatement mate!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 pm

junaidmirza wrote:Good news guys, 3 Years DLR granted. Documentss received by solicitor yesterday. Waiting for Biometric card
Well done Junaid, yours must be a record. happy for you. Fly high sir.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 pm

junaidmirza wrote:Good news guys, 3 Years DLR granted. Documentss received by solicitor yesterday. Waiting for Biometric card
@junaidmirza, Congratulations, its well deserved. Enjoy!!!!

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
Thanks alot guys

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 pm

junaidmirza wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
Thanks alot guys
Congratulations. ..all the best for the future

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Good day all.

I am enjoying and celebrating David Cameron's defeat in the house of commons. What a wally! This country is being run by privileged idiots who are clueless......
I am with you on that one! I actually popped a bottle. any loss from the conservatives is always worth celebrating to the bone. Bloody rich never worked in their life boys with no clue on how to run a country.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:Good day all.

I am with you on that one! I actually popped a bottle. any loss from the conservatives is always worth celebrating to the bone. Bloody rich never worked in their life boys with no clue on how to run a country.
You forgot no know the price of the bottle of milk........ :D

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Congratulations junaidmirza, enjoy the freedom.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Khaldoon wrote:Dapsonlee and Verbina, thank you for your advice and support, I already contacted the and they sent a form that I must fill and should be signed by my MP after coming from his leave,
When do you think that I would hear something from the HO
After your MP signs and sends off the form it should be 20 days max I believe, but its often sooner!! Good luck!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

ali90

Post by ali90 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:58 pm

has anyone heard from onlyme1?

and congrats to everyone who has been granted

verbina
Russia

Re: Congrats Nuchi and Ducki...hope I got that right

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:59 pm

hatchsead wrote:
verbina wrote:
ThisYear wrote::D

I receive the usual cut & pate letter from Customer complaints and at the end it states I should hear from them 12 November!

So where is the 'before end of summer' propaganda! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Shitttttt!!!!! 12th of November??!! Thats extreme!

Did you file a 'formal complaint' as a pre-MP step hun?
I remember mentioning a while ago that the rush will be from Mid September especially anytime from October. Thats the usual trend.

I am waiting for a decision anytime from October myself. Its not the decision that matters, but a FAVOURABLE decision that we need to continue to pray for. It is well!

:)

Yep!! You're totally right!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Brilliant news!!! Well done!! Congratulations!!!!

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:02 pm

So junaidmirza case is proving my point, I don't really know on which basis the HO working on our cases, junaidmirza got granted after less than two months, and I still waiting for 13 months,

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

i have been refused with no right of appeal :(
waiting to see the refusal letter
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm so sorry for you Summer2013
Can you share a breif of your case so might some of us could advise you what to do?

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Khaldoon wrote:So junaidmirza case is proving my point, I don't really know on which basis the HO working on our cases, junaidmirza got granted after less than two months, and I still waiting for 13 months,
It could be a LIFO instead of FIFO that they have resorted to now. Just keep praying, deny is not denial with God

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Dear Khaldoon, I know how you feel but it's important we celebrate Junaid's victory we are in the same team your turn will come very soon sir. No one can explain the goings on in the HO sadly.

smatts07

Post by smatts07 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi everyone, I'm meeting with my MP today and am a bit lost as to what to say... I have all my relevant paperwork to bring.
I received a response to my complaint letter a few weeks ago which was quite generic but said I should hear from them about my application by the end of October... But wasn't a guarantee that I would receive a decision. Which reading this forum for months has left me very skeptical on anything the HO says.

Applied 10-9-2012
Bio done 21-2-2013
Complaint beginning of august, received response 15-8-2013

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:09 pm

summer2013 wrote:i have been refused with no right of appeal :(

Nooooooooo way!!! So sorry to hear this summer2013...on what basis was your refusal if you don't mind me asking?

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:10 pm

summer2013 wrote:i have been refused with no right of appeal :(
summer2013, sorry to hear this, i believe there is still something that could be done as there is always a way. This is just a turbulent delay in your journey not the final destination my friend. It is well!

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 pm

Dear Believe2013, talking to all of you in this forum is very reliving, off course celebrating for each one of us that got granted is very essential for lifting the hop of others who still waiting,