ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:09 pm

summer2013 wrote:guys everyone thank you for your support
this thread is exactly what we need, support and advice in this difficult situation.

I dont know what to do without you people.

Now i haven't received the refusal letter yet just a text from my solicitor saying that HO has used both EX1 and 276ADE but they have still refused with no right of appeal. According to him thats wrong because my oldest child has been here for 10 years (not born here) and the only way is to challenge this poor decession, this are solicitors words.
The decession letter is on the post for me.

so he is sugesting JR but it may be in his interest, he did not mentioned reconsideration. Also can take a very long time, some people have been waitting for reconsideration for up to 2 years.

I will share the reason for refusal tomorrow with you
Very poor decision making by the home office once again. Once you have seen the refusal letter do not hesitate to challenge them!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Time503 wrote:
Call me dude wrote:
summer2013 wrote:i have been refused with no right of appeal :(
waiting to see the refusal letter

Sorry to hear about your refusal....wow.this guys are high on something.what was the reason they gave?
Summer2013, refuse the HO putting you and your family down emotionally! You have to keep fighting until you get the desired decision. In the interim enjoy your life as much as you can for nobody can remove you and your family! You have children born here and any attempt to remove them will be against their human rights!!!
Stay strong, they may delay it but cannot deny it!!!!!!

thanks for you encouraging words
what kills as slowly is delay dear!!! because what we are waiting for is to start a normal life, to have a proper job and not to worry about saving money for courts. 3 years ago we spend 4 ground in court and here we are again in this shit. i can wait if i dont have to worrie about bills, job. we leave in a democratic country but they humiliate people very badly, 10 years leaving here not a joke!! i feel a failure to my son, feel inferior toward friends. I PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE ME STRENGTH TO CARRY ON
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
this thread is exactly what we need, support and advice in this difficult situation.

Now i haven't received the refusal letter yet just a text from my solicitor saying that HO has used both EX1 and 276ADE but they have still refused with no right of appeal. According to him thats wrong because my oldest child has been here for 10 years (not born here) and the only way is to challenge this poor decession, this are solicitors words.

so he is sugesting JR but it may be in his interest, he did not mentioned reconsideration. Also can take a very long time, some people have been waitting for reconsideration for up to 2 years.

Very poor decision making by the home office once again. Once you have seen the refusal letter do not hesitate to challenge them!

believe2013 what is your progress at the moment?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:48 pm

A typical example of lives placed in the hands of part time minimum wage workers working no case! I would suggest, since you are definitely not gonna be removed to seek possible and quickest option before making that move cos you really can't trust lawyers who says "the best option is" most of them that option is always how quickly they get paid! The Lord is your strength and as a family, we are right behind you!

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:00 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

A typical example of lives placed in the hands of part time minimum wage workers working no case! I would suggest, since you are definitely not gonna be removed to seek possible and quickest option before making that move cos you really can't trust lawyers who says "the best option is" most of them that option is always how quickly they get paid! The Lord is your strength and as a family, we are right behind you!
dapsonlee thankyou from my heart
solisitor just send a text and doesnt answer my call, i really do feel this as a family supportive place. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

now what can other options be? reconsideration what else?

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 pm

summer2013 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

solisitor just send a text and doesnt answer my call, i really do feel this as a family supportive place. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Well in all honesty I am not 100% sure on what route you could take but I know Verbina and Believe2013 had a debate for and against JR being a lot longer route. So it's best you shop around for info before you proceed.

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Guys, forget to mention. Received the biometric card as well today when i went to pick my passport from solicitors

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 pm

summer2013 wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

believe2013 what is your progress at the moment?
Hi summer2013. I am yet to get my hearing date so I am patiently waiting. Like yourself, I was refused without right of appeal so I applied for JR. I think you have more leverage as you have kids so any delay would directly affect them too. You will be fine, it's an inconvenience for the moment I understand but you will rejoice in a few months.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 pm

@summer 2013 am so sorry to hear about yr refusal ..... you are not a failure my dear..remember your time is coming and you will shine and fulfil your dreams..... pls keep it together .the lord almighty will give you a sense of direction as to wat line of action to take .....and he will strengthen you....am sure you have read time503's timeline he is an inspiration he did not let ho rest win till he got his visa.... as verbina said we are praying for you ........

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:01 pm

junaidmirza, congrats darling......God bless you

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
summer2013 wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

Well in all honesty I am not 100% sure on what route you could take but I know Verbina and Believe2013 had a debate for and against JR being a lot longer route. So it's best you shop around for info before you proceed.
Yeah, I think scenarios are slightly different as in summer2013 has kids so if she were to pursue JR route the welfare of her kids would be prioritised so delays will be kept to a minimum, I hope. sadly no queue jumping for me via JR route but had I waited for the removal notice which attracts a right of appeal but doesn't guarantee me one though (as Verbina correctly informed me) I could have had a court date earlier perhaps.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 pm

thank you verbina, yummymummy, believe2013, dapsonlee, SDP, Time503, call me dude, This year, and all the rest I NEED ALL YOUR PRAYERS

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm

believe2013 when was your application refused?

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:47 pm

17th May, waited for a month after sending a PAP before applying for permission for JR

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:48 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:junaidmirza, congrats darling......God bless you
Thanks yummymummy3j, i honestly feel for all who are still waiting

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Baby there is a free movement link on here that @believe posted for me a couple of pages ago, im using my phone now and struggling to type lol. Basically in the comments below there is tons of helpul barristers views on things to do before JR and also how effective can a carefully constructed reconsideration letter can be. Have a look babe. Or I will repost thw link for you tomorrow honey. X
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@summer 2013 am so sorry to hear about yr refusal ..... you are not a failure my dear..remember your time is coming and you will shine and fulfil your dreams..... pls keep it together .the lord almighty will give you a sense of direction as to wat line of action to take .....and he will strengthen you....am sure you have read time503's timeline he is an inspiration he did not let ho rest win till he got his visa.... as verbina said we are praying for you ........
@summer2013 I was refused twice even though I had children who had spent over 10yrs in this country. Refuse to worry, it's only a matter of time and surely you will receive your much anticipated decision.
I know exactly how you feel when you say you feel you've let your son down. I used to feel the same way when my kids could not go on school trips with mates or even a holiday but all that's behind me now.
God is no respecter of persons what he does for one he can still do for another under the same circumstances!!!!
Hold on to your faith for its your strength!!!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Time503 wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@summer 2013 am so sorry to hear about yr refusal ..... you are not a failure my dear..remember your time is coming and you will shine and fulfil your dreams..... pls keep it together .the lord almighty will give you a sense of direction as to wat line of action to take .....and he will strengthen you....am sure you have read time503's timeline he is an inspiration he did not let ho rest win till he got his visa.... as verbina said we are praying for you ........
@summer2013 I was refused twice even though I had children who had spent over 10yrs in this country. Refuse to worry, it's only a matter of time and surely you will receive your much anticipated decision.
I know exactly how you feel when you say you feel you've let your son down. I used to feel the same way when my kids could not go on school trips with mates or even a holiday but all that's behind me now.
God is no respecter of persons what he does for one he can still do for another under the same circumstances!!!!

@time503 Really powerful and moving words. It gives us all the strength we need to go on. Because despite of the sh*t we get along the way there s definitely a light at the end of this tunnel! And thank you @time @ yummymummy and everyone who has been granted, but still comes here to give us support and shine that light from the other side for us!!! *cyber hugs guys!!*

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:55 pm

verbina wrote:
Time503 wrote:

@time503 Really powerful and moving words. It gives us all the strength we need to go on. Because despite of the sh*t we get along the way there s definitely a light at the end of this tunnel! And thank you @time @ yummymummy and everyone who has been granted, but still comes here to give us support and shine that light from the other side for us!!! *cyber hugs guys!!*
Humility is rare and these guys show it to the max!!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 pm

verbina wrote:

Baby there is a free movement link on here that @believe posted for me a couple of pages ago, im using my phone now and struggling to type lol. Basically in the comments below there is tons of helpul barristers views on things to do before JR and also how effective can a carefully constructed reconsideration letter can be. Have a look babe. Or I will repost thw link for you tomorrow honey. X
Hi ladies,

here is the link

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2011/02/ ... or-appeal/

sh*t Bayern Munich have just scored oh nooooooooooo!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Hi ladies,

here is the link

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2011/02/ ... or-appeal/

sh*t Bayern Munich have just scored oh nooooooooooo!
Ah thats the one!! Thank you darling!! You can get back to watching footie now! :D

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:43 pm

oh no!! so sad @summer2013, just open the forum see the bad news, need to go for JR u need a good solicitor to fight for that, at the end you will win its a matter of time. Then everyone 7 year child rules application is same like yours, need to fight until the end, don't loose the hope, be strong, I know its very tough time, saying is easy but its difficult, we have no choice need to go for JR, JR WILL GIVE YOU JUSTICE. God bless.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Transfer of immigration judicial reviews to Upper Tribunal

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/08/ ... #more-9834

The main changes in the short term seem to be that a wig will make one look silly, the venue is less impressive and the judges are more junior in rank.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Congratulation @juniadmirza.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 pm

@verbina thx for the cyber hugs..... i hope you have a good dream tonite...lolzzzz
@time503 thnk you for d words of encouragement am sure it will help summer 2013 a great deal
@aleoo1 how are you bro ? its been ages...
@sdp, dapsonlee,believe and shondra and everyone pls keep hope alive , enjoy yr weekend i will keep you all on my mind and remember you in my prayers...... goodnite all and i leave you in the care of God..till tommorrow , sweet drmzzzzzzzz