ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application AN + MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annieslist1
Newly Registered

Application AN + MN1

Post by annieslist1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Preparing to apply for naturalisation and have few queries hope someone can help!
I got ILR Oct 2011 - So qualify 5yrs WP + 1yrs ILR
Family of 4 - Husband wife & two children under 18 (born outside UK)
No NCS at my local council nearest is 40 miles away and they do not have dates available till 17th Sep 2013 - so postal is the only option.
My questions are:
1. Once the application is sent & acknowledged by HO and before approval what if I have to make a journey, any option to get the passports? will this put the process on hold?
2. Do they only send originals along with approval letter?
3. Two adult joint applications and 2 children (AN + MN1) do I have to send separate payment forms for each or one will do for all 4 applications? so how do I go about doing that?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Have you considered getting certified copies of your passports to send?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

annieslist1
Newly Registered

Post by annieslist1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:13 pm

D4109125 wrote:Have you considered getting certified copies of your passports to send?
Thank you for the reply. How do I do that?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:19 pm

ukba wrote:
Sending original documents
You must send the original documents or certified copies.

A certified copy is one that includes a signed statement by the issuing authority or by a solicitor or notary. The certifier must confirm that it is an accurate copy of the original document. Each document must be certified, clearly detailing the certifier's name, their signature and the organisation that they represent. If a certifier's details cannot be verified, we will reject the document.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

annieslist1
Newly Registered

Re: Application AN + MN1

Post by annieslist1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 pm

annieslist1 wrote: 3. Two adult joint applications and 2 children (AN + MN1) do I have to send separate payment forms for each or one will do for all 4 applications? so how do I go about doing that?
Any help much appreciated.

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:32 pm

If all applications are sent together, one payment slip will do and UKBA takes payment for all 4 applications. It will cost you £2728 for two AN application joint and 2 MN1 Joint.
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

annieslist1
Newly Registered

Post by annieslist1 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

samkma wrote:If all applications are sent together, one payment slip will do and UKBA takes payment for all 4 applications. It will cost you £2728 for two AN application joint and 2 MN1 Joint.
Thanks samkma - Managed to get an appointment today at another council NCS - The payment is exactly as samkma said spot on.